• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Suicide of Europe

EatTheRich

President
Na. Bullshit. If I shoot a guy when he pulls a gun on me I’m not on a jihad.

Your train has jumped the tracks.
Islam forbids Muslims from attacking people over religious differences if those people live peacefully with them. The Quran forbids it. The Bible, on the other hand, commands the death of anyone who follows a different God.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:
C

Capitalist

Islam forbids Muslims from attacking people over religious differences if those people live peacefully with them. The Quran forbids it. The Bible, on the other hand, commands the death of anyone who follows a different God.
Yeah. Whatever. Islam forbids a lot of shit that Islamists do anyway.

And Christians still don't do jihad.

C

Capitalist

Good ! Then we don't need to video. You can address it without depending on him.

Also on a rewatch I didn't see him address what I asked.
You do realize that one BIG FAT REASON for recent migrations to Europe is BECAUSE guns and bombs were brought to and used on, the M.E. by Western nations. And the same people denouncing the migration likely cheered the invasion.
You didn't ask anything.

Spamature

President
You didn't ask anything.
Actually that was a question just not punctuated as such. But let's go into the subject surrounding "invasions" and those who flooded onto a continent to do violence and change the culture. Do you believe in spreading Democracy ? I mean since you've already endorsed spreading Western Christianity.

C

Capitalist

Actually that was a question just not punctuated as such. But let's go into the subject surrounding "invasions" and those who flooded onto a continent to do violence and change the culture. Do you believe in spreading Democracy ? I mean since you've already endorsed spreading Western Christianity.
No. I hate democracy.

C

Capitalist

So you believe Western Culture should be ruled by Sovereigns and Monarchs ?
No. I realize this all sounds like Martian to you but it’s high time you crack a book and realize you’re not even asking the right questions.

C

Capitalist

Explain what you think I am missing.

The floor is all yours.
For starters. . .

as I've said before. . .

for example. . .

for starters. . .

por exemplo. . .

The US is not a democracy. The Founders hated democracy and were very public about it but realized it was the method We the People have to extend "self-governance" to the level of government. But they so despised democracy that they restricted it to one half of one branch--contained it if you will.

The Presidency to them was an autocracy. The SCOTUS was an oligarchy (appointed by the president) as well as the senate (appointed by the state legislators). The three branches were meant to compete against each other and trip each other up leaving We the People alone as much as possible.

The very idea that our "democracy" is supposed to be We the People telling our government what to do for us is a rewritten piece of history brought to you by the Progs of the early 20th century. It's a lie. Just like the lie of George Washington cutting down his father's cherry tree.

I mean, how many times do you have to be told this before you get it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Some of the ancestors of almost every white American came here illegally
False.

even though it used to be much easier for white people to come here legally than it is for Brown people now.
False. People used to be required to pass a medical exam, have a means of support, have sponsorship, etc.
Birthright citizenship has been the supreme law of the land since 1868.
It needs to be changed.
American culture is syncretic at its core.
Syncretism isn't the same as replacement. American culture has value and should be preserved, not destroyed and buried in an avalanche of people with no desire or even incentive to integrate or by those who wish it's death and replacement with that of their nation of origin.
At any rate, Europeans and Middle Easterners share a common cultural heritage
Enter the 21st century. Actually, the 20th. Actually, the 19th. Or maybe the 18th,

You do realize that one BIG FAT REASON for recent migrations to Europe is BECAUSE guns and bombs were brought to and used on, the M.E. by Western nations. And the same people denouncing the migration likely cheered the invasion.
The denunciation is rhetoric for political gain. The cheering was/is the truth.

Christians don't do jihad. Remember that.
All they've got in answer is the Crusades, which ended looooong ago, and US adventurism in the Middle East, which isn't about imposing religion and isn't Christian.

Islam forbids Muslims from attacking people over religious differences if those people live peacefully with them. The Quran forbids it.
Read the Hadith. The interpretation of both "religious differences" and "live peacefully with them" vary. The command to dominate and impose Islamic rule doesn't, though there are modern liberal Muslims who advocate peaceful means to that end.
The Bible, on the other hand, commands the death of anyone who follows a different God.
False. Read the Bible.