• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Sum of All Miseries

A Commentary by Lance Freeman:

We must take away from these banker-thieves the power to create money out of thin air; i.e. counterfeit money. They have used this counterfeit money to buy up our country. Wouldn't you, if you had the power to create money without interference from government agents?

They (the bankers) have bought a major interest in our major corporations, especially those in oil, technology, and armaments. They own controlling interest in the seven major oil corporations, and practically all the armament companies; which is why war is such a profitable enterprise for them. That's not to mention the well-worn practice of loaning money to warring sides at usurious interest. And now you understand why the United States is constantly involved in wars that produce no visible benefit for the American people, except to drain their treasury, and destroy the lives of their young.

They own 80% of the pharmaceutical companies (Big Pharma), which peddle poisonous drugs to the American people, on the pretext that these drugs will cure their ills. But these drugs produce new health problems for users, and, in some cases, are also killing them. Big drug companies funnel more than $100 million into the FDA every year. In return, Big Pharma gets to influence FDA decisions. That is how dangerous drugs receive FDA approval and wind up on television. The bad drugs, with their debilitating side-effects, get promoted alongside the good ones, so the public is fooled into believing they are all good. The illnesses brought on by these bad drugs provide a lucrative side-business for lawyers, who represent plaintiffs in class-action suits against manufacturers. It is the same situation with the Department of Agriculture (USDA), which got in bed with Monsanto decades ago.

They own the majority of the publishing houses in the United States, which, in turn, control which types of books get out into the public domain. They own the majority of TV stations, radio stations, and newspapers, which control what American citizens see and hear. Not only that, but this domination of the popular media allows them to control the narrative concerning just about any subject that is brought up for public debate. This is particularly true of the Middle East and the Palestinian question.

They have bought up vast tracts of farmland, and own shares in those companies involved in agri-business. They own Monsanto, the company that produces genetically modified seeds; seeds which do not generate future seeds in the crops they produce, but force farmers to go back to seed-producing companies, like Monsanto, for more seeds to plant. How is that for control of the food you eat? [Read 'Days of hunger, Days of chaos' by Texe Marrs for more information on food control by the Elites]

They own the majority of the Wall Street banks, and the (12) Federal Reserve banks of the United States. The Chairman/woman of the Federal Reserve is always of their choosing, even though the President officially appoints him/her.

They control Hollywood and the entertainment industry through their agents in place. Other agents run and maintain the Jewish propaganda machine, which has successfully convinced Americans that Jewish influence in America is over-blown, that the Jews are a victim people constantly under attack by White supremacists, Jew haters, and radical Arabs who want to exterminate them, and that Israel is their only reliable ally in the Middle East. This machine has been so successful in mind and thought control, it now has naive, well-meaning Americans defending the very forces working to destroy their society and civilization.

These bankers created and own the State of Israel, which is a tool of evil, bringing misery to everything it touches. It is a dagger aimed at the heart of the Islamic world, being the prime motivating force behind all the turmoil now plaguing the region called the Middle East. Only Jewish control of the channels of information in America prevents intelligent Americans from seeing this more complete picture. Israel serves as Lucifer's headquarters on Planet Earth, with Jerusalem slated to become the capital of the coming world government.

They (the bankers) have bought up our politicians, and now control, not only the 2-party system, but Congress and the White House. Nobody runs for high office without their approval. Their agents fill the presidency and the top positions within Congress itself. They effectively control the destiny of the United States. They have become so powerful, they are able to go into any country they do not like and destabilize it, create a bloodbath, and implement regime change, as they have done throughout the Middle East and North Africa. The U.S. military is entirely at their disposal, and so are the lives of the Gentile kids, who fill its ranks.

There is nothing left that we, the people, own in our own country, not even our sovereignty, or self-respect. We live in a slave state, no longer free. Hearing Americans speak of freedom and democracy only brings laughter and guffaws from foreign observers, who have a clearer picture of the American landscape. They know only too well whom John Kerry represents when he visits foreign capitals as America's Foreign Minister, even as he lies to foreign audiences about who actually sent him there. Palestinian representatives must cringe every time John Kerry enters a conference room to mediate a meeting between Palestinians and Israelis. They must cringe when he says: “I'm from the United States, and I'm here to help. I'm a neutral observer."

We are no longer free, that is what Americans cannot understand. They cannot understand that they are nothing but pawns on the Grand Chessboard, and that their wealth has been used to finance the most nefarious projects on God's Green Earth. They cannot see where all of their wealth has gone, why their cities are crumbling for lack of funds, and why capable and educated Americans are increasingly jobless and homeless. They continue to sleep while their expanded prison, called the New World Order (aka Globalism), is being put together, brick by brick. They have lost all that has any meaning for a free people, yet they do nothing, not even insist that their representatives account for why they voted for passage of a liberty-killing bill without first reading it.
[Note that Nancy Pelosi is so lazy and unruffled, she thinks nothing of passing a far-reaching bill, like the Patriot Act, or the Affordable Care Act, without first reading it. Yet she continues to hold a top post in Congress, and her constituents continue to vote her back into office. It is a measure of how stupid Americans have become. It is all the evidence our elites need to assure them that anything they want to do is possible. It explains why our free Republic has morphed into an Orwellian tyranny, without so much as a whimper].

What we must do, if we value independence, is put an end to the Federal Reserve, and get these Luciferian Jews out of our financial system completely. To be able to do this, we must install patriots into the White House and Congress, not traitors and stooges, like Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi. I don't know that voting will be able to help us anymore, since it has now become easy to manipulate the vote count. As Joseph Stalin warned us decades ago: It is not the voters that count, but those who count the votes. We need to heed his warning, because our electronic voting system is now in the hands of those who graduated from the same school, and share similar beliefs. Perhaps we should look to the Romanians for inspiration and emulate the drastic actions they undertook in 1989 to remove their own tyranny, when all peaceable methods had failed.

Jen

Senator
I don't see how it is possible to do what you are suggesting, Lance.
We elect people to go to Washington to help us, but what happens is they get caught up in the machine that is there and they are either extorted or bribed or in some other way coerced to do the government's bidding, and we have lost our voice. I have seen it happen over and over again.

Yes......... Obama, Biden, McConnell, Boeher, Reid, Pelosi are all bad. To that, add all of the others who have made governing their life's work. But of the younger ones who come into the Beltway, the good ones understand that term limits are important and they leave after a few terms (J.C. Watts of Oklahoma is one such short-timer).

We are no better than all of the other great civilizations that squandered their greatness and feel. We are also about to fall and, sadly, we deserve it.

I don't see how it is possible to do what you are suggesting, Lance.
We elect people to go to Washington to help us, but what happens is they get caught up in the machine that is there and they are either extorted or bribed or in some other way coerced to do the government's bidding, and we have lost our voice. I have seen it happen over and over again.
Yes......... Obama, Biden, McConnell, Boeher, Reid, Pelosi are all bad. To that, add all of the others who have made governing their life's work. But of the younger ones who come into the Beltway, the good ones understand that term limits are important and they leave after a few terms (J.C. Watts of Oklahoma is one such short-timer).
We are no better than all of the other great civilizations that squandered their greatness and feel. We are also about to fall and, sadly, we deserve it.
You are right in that it may be all too late for us, Jen. However, I always feel obligated to tell my readers of what possible alternatives exist for them, even when I know, in my Soul, that no one out there, but the most dedicated of patriots, is prepared to do what's necessary to turn the ship around. Everytime I sit down to write something, I'm overwhelmed by the sense that I'm flogging a dead horse, but I persist--because I don't really know what impact my essays are having out there.

I am often reminded of your 'tsunami' metaphor when I see the signposts heralding further progress of the approaching NWO tyranny on TV. It is all done so subtly and cleverly that hardly anyone notices. The skeleton of the coming 'World Army' is slowly being formed, for example.

Everytime I sit down to write something, I'm overwhelmed by the sense that I'm flogging a dead horse, but I persist--because I don't really know what impact my essays are having out there.
Your essays are providing plenty of entertainment, as well as whatever income you receive for them from your jihadi owners...

Jen

Senator
You are right in that it may be all too late for us, Jen. However, I always feel obligated to tell my readers of what possible alternatives exist for them, even when I know, in my Soul, that no one out there, but the most dedicated of patriots, is prepared to do what's necessary to turn the ship around. Everytime I sit down to write something, I'm overwhelmed by the sense that I'm flogging a dead horse, but I persist--because I don't really know what impact my essays are having out there.

I am often reminded of your 'tsunami' metaphor when I see the signposts heralding further progress of the approaching NWO tyranny on TV. It is all done so subtly and cleverly that hardly anyone notices. The skeleton of the coming 'World Army' is slowly being formed, for example.
And I understand that.
I, too, understand that I am flogging a dead horse, yet I do it anyway.
I believe that it's important to just do it anyway.

Days

Commentator

We must take away from these banker-thieves the power to create money out of thin air; i.e. counterfeit money. They have used this counterfeit money to buy up our country. Wouldn't you, if you had the power to create money without interference from government agents?

They (the bankers) have bought a major interest in our major corporations, especially those in oil, technology, and armaments. They own controlling interest in the seven major oil corporations, and practically all the armament companies; which is why war is such a profitable enterprise for them. That's not to mention the well-worn practice of loaning money to warring sides at usurious interest. And now you understand why the United States is constantly involved in wars that produce no visible benefit for the American people, except to drain their treasury, and destroy the lives of their young.

They own 80% of the pharmaceutical companies (Big Pharma), which peddle poisonous drugs to the American people, on the pretext that these drugs will cure their ills. But these drugs produce new health problems for users, and, in some cases, are also killing them. Big drug companies funnel more than $100 million into the FDA every year. In return, Big Pharma gets to influence FDA decisions. That is how dangerous drugs receive FDA approval and wind up on television. The bad drugs, with their debilitating side-effects, get promoted alongside the good ones, so the public is fooled into believing they are all good. The illnesses brought on by these bad drugs provide a lucrative side-business for lawyers, who represent plaintiffs in class-action suits against manufacturers. It is the same situation with the Department of Agriculture (USDA), which got in bed with Monsanto decades ago.

They own the majority of the publishing houses in the United States, which, in turn, control which types of books get out into the public domain. They own the majority of TV stations, radio stations, and newspapers, which control what American citizens see and hear. Not only that, but this domination of the popular media allows them to control the narrative concerning just about any subject that is brought up for public debate. This is particularly true of the Middle East and the Palestinian question.

They have bought up vast tracts of farmland, and own shares in those companies involved in agri-business. They own Monsanto, the company that produces genetically modified seeds; seeds which do not generate future seeds in the crops they produce, but force farmers to go back to seed-producing companies, like Monsanto, for more seeds to plant. How is that for control of the food you eat? [Read 'Days of hunger, Days of chaos' by Texe Marrs for more information on food control by the Elites]

They own the majority of the Wall Street banks, and the (12) Federal Reserve banks of the United States. The Chairman/woman of the Federal Reserve is always of their choosing, even though the President officially appoints him/her.

They control Hollywood and the entertainment industry through their agents in place. Other agents run and maintain the Jewish propaganda machine, which has successfully convinced Americans that Jewish influence in America is over-blown, that the Jews are a victim people constantly under attack by White supremacists, Jew haters, and radical Arabs who want to exterminate them, and that Israel is their only reliable ally in the Middle East. This machine has been so successful in mind and thought control, it now has naive, well-meaning Americans defending the very forces working to destroy their society and civilization.

These bankers created and own the State of Israel, which is a tool of evil, bringing misery to everything it touches. It is a dagger aimed at the heart of the Islamic world, being the prime motivating force behind all the turmoil now plaguing the region called the Middle East. Only Jewish control of the channels of information in America prevents intelligent Americans from seeing this more complete picture. Israel serves as Lucifer's headquarters on Planet Earth, with Jerusalem slated to become the capital of the coming world government.

They (the bankers) have bought up our politicians, and now control, not only the 2-party system, but Congress and the White House. Nobody runs for high office without their approval. Their agents fill the presidency and the top positions within Congress itself. They effectively control the destiny of the United States. They have become so powerful, they are able to go into any country they do not like and destabilize it, create a bloodbath, and implement regime change, as they have done throughout the Middle East and North Africa. The U.S. military is entirely at their disposal, and so are the lives of the Gentile kids, who fill its ranks.

There is nothing left that we, the people, own in our own country, not even our sovereignty, or self-respect. We live in a slave state, no longer free. Hearing Americans speak of freedom and democracy only brings laughter and guffaws from foreign observers, who have a clearer picture of the American landscape. They know only too well whom John Kerry represents when he visits foreign capitals as America's Foreign Minister, even as he lies to foreign audiences about who actually sent him there. Palestinian representatives must cringe every time John Kerry enters a conference room to mediate a meeting between Palestinians and Israelis. They must cringe when he says: “I'm from the United States, and I'm here to help. I'm a neutral observer."

We are no longer free, that is what Americans cannot understand. They cannot understand that they are nothing but pawns on the Grand Chessboard, and that their wealth has been used to finance the most nefarious projects on God's Green Earth. They cannot see where all of their wealth has gone, why their cities are crumbling for lack of funds, and why capable and educated Americans are increasingly jobless and homeless. They continue to sleep while their expanded prison, called the New World Order (aka Globalism), is being put together, brick by brick. They have lost all that has any meaning for a free people, yet they do nothing, not even insist that their representatives account for why they voted for passage of a liberty-killing bill without first reading it.
[Note that Nancy Pelosi is so lazy and unruffled, she thinks nothing of passing a far-reaching bill, like the Patriot Act, or the Affordable Care Act, without first reading it. Yet she continues to hold a top post in Congress, and her constituents continue to vote her back into office. It is a measure of how stupid Americans have become. It is all the evidence our elites need to assure them that anything they want to do is possible. It explains why our free Republic has morphed into an Orwellian tyranny, without so much as a whimper].

What we must do, if we value independence, is put an end to the Federal Reserve, and get these Luciferian Jews out of our financial system completely. To be able to do this, we must install patriots into the White House and Congress, not traitors and stooges, like Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi. I don't know that voting will be able to help us anymore, since it has now become easy to manipulate the vote count. As Joseph Stalin warned us decades ago: It is not the voters that count, but those who count the votes. We need to heed his warning, because our electronic voting system is now in the hands of those who graduated from the same school, and share similar beliefs. Perhaps we should look to the Romanians for inspiration and emulate the drastic actions they undertook in 1989 to remove their own tyranny, when all peaceable methods had failed.
man, did I ever see it coming...

http://dayslight.blogspot.com/2005/10/paradise-lost.html
(that's October, 2005)

Boltlady

Mayor

The very fact that more and more countries are quite actively accumulating physical gold as opposed to the derivatives that we and some other Western countries are hanging on to, shows that the pendulum may be about to swing. After all, the fiat system is a giant Ponzi scheme that will ultimately crash and burn. They all do eventually.

For thousands of years gold has been the backbone of world financial systems and I believe that it soon will be again.

The very fact that more and more countries are quite actively accumulating physical gold as opposed to the derivatives that we and some other Western countries are hanging on to, shows that the pendulum may be about to swing. After all, the fiat system is a giant Ponzi scheme that will ultimately crash and burn. They all do eventually.
For thousands of years gold has been the backbone of world financial systems and I believe that it soon will be again.
In the post-dollar world, which will soon be upon us, those countries that have gold reserves will have the strongest currencies on the world market. Those nations with minimum reserves, like the U.S., will struggle to keep their people fed. The value of the dollar will fall dramatically when it is replaced as the world's reserve currency, and thereafter, few nations in the world will want to accept the U.S. dollar in exchange for hard goods or commodities. That is what the Jewish bankers have wrought for us.

Days

Commentator
In the post-dollar world, which will soon be upon us, those countries that have gold reserves will have the strongest currencies on the world market. Those nations with minimum reserves, like the U.S., will struggle to keep their people fed. The value of the dollar will fall dramatically when it is replaced as the world's reserve currency, and thereafter, few nations in the world will want to accept the U.S. dollar in exchange for hard goods or commodities. That is what the Jewish bankers have wrought for us.
the currency is still backed by gold, it is still a factor, gold never stopped being a factor, but the other factors of industrial power, commercial power and military power also come to play. Our industrial power has fallen off dramatically, but our commercial power has held strong. If it ever comes down to asset reserves in gold, we are screwed.

Boltlady

Mayor
Yup, those folks are accumulating the real thing while we're just accumulating paper.

"Bottomline - gold derivatives are ghost gold. They use the notion of gold to represent the trade of gold in paper. And, with the market such as it is, it is possible to make million dollar trades and never even see or take delivery on any physical gold!

Unfortunately when these types of transactions fail, everything will coming crashing down and the only winners left standing will be the inidividuals holding real physical gold and it is believed by some that these lucky folks will see their gold sky-rocket in value. "

Gold Derivatives

Boltlady

Mayor
the currency is still backed by gold, it is still a factor, gold never stopped being a factor, but the other factors of industrial power, commercial power and military power also come to play. Our industrial power has fallen off dramatically, but our commercial power has held strong. If it ever comes down to asset reserves in gold, we are screwed.
Our commercial power may seem to have held strong but do scroll down the list in the following link to see where all of the countries come in on that as of 2014.

Don't give up on the list. You'll find us right there at the bottom.

The World Factbook

Boltlady

Mayor
Oh yes, and there is this.

The Stage Is Now Being Set For Gold To Be Officially Accepted As The Ultimate Reserve Money Once Again, This Time By The Next Generation Of Advanced Nations.
Submitted by IWB, on April 23rd, 2015
Share5 Tweet8 1 Share1

There have been several interesting developments. Of particular note, China, India & Russia were significant buyers last month.

The price of gold is essentially unchanged from where it finished last year. There have been several interesting developments. Of particular note, China, India and Russia were significant buyers last month.

It appears that the UK exported gold to Switzerland where it was refined and then shipped to China and India. Russia continues to accumulate gold even as its hard currency reserves fall.

According to official Swiss data, its shipments of gold to China almost doubled in March from February to 46.4 metric tonnes. Swiss exports of gold to India doubled to a four month high of 72.5 metric tonnes. On the other hand, Swiss gold exports to Hong Kong fell by about a quarter to 30 metric tonnes in March.

Overall Swiss exports of gold, which are not sensitive to the strength of the Swiss franc, rose 65% in March to 223.3 metric tonnes. This is the highest in at least two years. Imports rose 51% to 281.6 metric tonnes, which is a new high since the time series began. Imports from the UK jumped six-fold to 97.2 metric tonnes.

Russia bought about 31.1 metric tonnes of gold in March. This is about three times more than Russia typically has been buying recently. However, purchases slowed in January and February. The purchases in March seemed to be a “catch-up” as if Russia gold purchases are on a planned program.

Russia’s gold accumulation has more than doubled its holdings since the middle of 2009 and tripled them since 2005. Russia’s gold holdings amount to 1.2k metric tonnes of gold. It is the fifth largest national holding behind the US (8.1k tonnes), Germany (3.4k tonnes), Italy (2.5k tonnes), France (2.4k tonnes). Russia’s gold holdings have risen over the last couple of years, as its overall reserves have fallen.

There is a bit more on the subject in the actual link.

The Stage Is Now Being Set For Gold To Be Officially Accepted As The Ultimate Reserve Money Once Again, This Time By The Next Generation Of Advanced Nations.

Bush Senior has it ---

fairsheet

Senator
The price of gold - in real and adjusted terms, peaked in 2011 and has been in decline ever since. Over that same period of time, the US Dollar's value vis a vis most all of the world's other (paper AND golden currencies), has risen.

The entire gold-shillian pile of crap above, is founded on a baldfaced lie.

Days

Commentator
The price of gold - in real and adjusted terms, peaked in 2011 and has been in decline ever since. Over that same period of time, the US Dollar's value vis a vis most all of the world's other (paper AND golden currencies), has risen.

The entire gold-shillian pile of crap above, is founded on a baldfaced lie.
I'm not sure you understand the entire gold-shillian pile of crap, the European Union has real problems with its synthetic money. The solution for them is gold. That's where they are headed. USA doesn't want to go there, obviously.

What's the largest economic trading block on the planet? The EU. The biggest tends to lead, when it comes to money.

fairsheet

Senator
I'm not sure you understand the entire gold-shillian pile of crap, the European Union has real problems with its synthetic money. The solution for them is gold. That's where they are headed. USA doesn't want to go there, obviously.

What's the largest economic trading block on the planet? The EU. The biggest tends to lead, when it comes to money.
I'm not sure why it should bother me that you don't agree with me on this one.