• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Tax Cheat Mitt Is a Tax Cheat. Ergo: Should be in jail.

Lobato1

Mayor
As I was saying last month before I was so rudely interrupted:

THE TAX CHEAT MITT IS A TAX CHEAT.

The one & only reason for secret numbered bank accounts in the Switzerland Tax Heaven that in addition to paying no interest is known for the astronomical fees Swiss banks charge on any & all transactions is to:

EVADE TAXES & period.

The modus operandi for these Tax Cheat Felons is to have multiple secret numbered bank accounts (with the corresponding fees on all those transactions) so as to isolate the monies from the banks accounts in the country of origin to another secret account & ultimately to the account number used to repatriate money to our country when needed.

An example is the funneling of profits from Countries offering tax free schemes “But that are taxable in our Country” such as Spain that offered a ten year tax free plan on profits from industrial investments & five year stepped tax increase thereafter (such as Spain offered to Renault in Valladolid, Opel in Zaragoza, Ford in Levante, Citroen, etc., etc of )

But offshore tax heavens such Antigua, Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Grenada, etc., etc., are by far murkier due to the instability of their governments (e.g. a decade ago & if memory serves me right, Aruba had a Marxist candidate campaigning on pulling a Castro on foreign bank accounts).

Hence these offshore tax heavens are used for, "Money Laundering" (Narco-monies from cartels, arms traffic, etc) to then transfer them to “SAFE” Tax Heavens in Isle of Man, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco & Switzerland.

Sad.

Best Regards

Lobato1

DefeatObama

Council Member
domi arigato, mr. lobato...

if you know this then you must know why the IRS hasn't imposed sanctions.

nominee for president is a pretty high profile gig, no?

even higher than treasury secretary

also, which laws were violated? and pass that along to the hypocrite dems so they can move their money

Lobato1

Mayor
I’ve got a couple of questions:

1st:
Why would any “Honest” Business man (intent on paying all due taxes), put his monies in a Tax Heaven that in addition to not earning interest, charges astronomical fees for each & every transaction?

& much less as to why this “Honest” Business man would risk putting a single red cent in an offshore account?

The 2nd & certainly not the last:
Since our Country’s revenue services are not the only ones trying in vain to catch Tax Evader Felons from these Tax Evasion Heavens designed for Tax Cheaters:

How pray tell (& taking into account that these Tax Evasion Felons are experts in balancing their numbers with the monies repatriated), do you “THINK” our IRS can do the trick if the Tax Heavens' bankers will not cooperate with the various international revenue services, in telling them about the monies transferred through the various Secret Account numbers?

Best Regards

Lobato1

domi arigato, mr. lobato...

if you know this then you must know why the IRS hasn't imposed sanctions.

nominee for president is a pretty high profile gig, no?

even higher than treasury secretary

also, which laws were violated? and pass that along to the hypocrite dems so they can move their money

Council Member
As I was saying last month before I was so rudely interrupted:

THE TAX CHEAT MITT IS A TAX CHEAT.

The one & only reason for secret numbered bank accounts in the Switzerland Tax Heaven that in addition to paying no interest is known for the astronomical fees Swiss banks charge on any & all transactions is to:

EVADE TAXES & period.

The modus operandi for these Tax Cheat Felons is to have multiple secret numbered bank accounts (with the corresponding fees on all those transactions) so as to isolate the monies from the banks accounts in the country of origin to another secret account & ultimately to the account number used to repatriate money to our country when needed.

An example is the funneling of profits from Countries offering tax free schemes “But that are taxable in our Country” such as Spain that offered a ten year tax free plan on profits from industrial investments & five year stepped tax increase thereafter (such as Spain offered to Renault in Valladolid, Opel in Zaragoza, Ford in Levante, Citroen, etc., etc of )

But offshore tax heavens such Antigua, Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Grenada, etc., etc., are by far murkier due to the instability of their governments (e.g. a decade ago & if memory serves me right, Aruba had a Marxist candidate campaigning on pulling a Castro on foreign bank accounts).

Hence these offshore tax heavens are used for, "Money Laundering" (Narco-monies from cartels, arms traffic, etc) to then transfer them to “SAFE” Tax Heavens in Isle of Man, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco & Switzerland.

Sad.

Best Regards

Lobato1
So what? Rich people have so much money they have to cheat to keep all they can, it's part of their game. Pay little or no taxes, hide profits, take any deduction they can figure out and hide their money. Nothing new, you don't see the average guy doing it
because they don't need too. Rich people cheat, and rich people want to get richer, it goes hand in hand. Some are honest but most aren't, Mitt is in the aren't group if I read it right.

Lobato1

Mayor
You are right & we all know it & yet we Americans vote for the right of the RICH

to keep cheating.

Sad.

Best Regards

Lobato1

So what? Rich people have so much money they have to cheat to keep all they can, it's part of their game. Pay little or no taxes, hide profits, take any deduction they can figure out and hide their money. Nothing new, you don't see the average guy doing it
because they don't need too. Rich people cheat, and rich people want to get richer, it goes hand in hand. Some are honest but most aren't, Mitt is in the aren't group if I read it right.

Bo-4

Senator
Yeah, the New York AG is investigating Bain. Hopefully that investigation will bring down Willard and put him behind bars.

I suspect some of his moves were highly illegal (which is of course why he won't release his taxes).

Hopefully, America gets the message in time about Mittens the Criminal.

Lobato1

Mayor
The Tax Cheat Mitt has legal fight lasting over 12 years in Italy for evading taxes

The Italians say Bain Capital made about $1 billion profit in a deal & avoided paying taxes in Italy by funneling money through tax haven Luxembourg.

Romney personally made $50 or $60 million on the deal.

My Reference: http://www.examiner.com/article/new-charge-that-romney-s-bain-capital-avoided-italian-taxes-emerges

This SOB should be in jail & not running for president of our highest office.

Sad.

Best Regards

Lobato1

Yeah, the New York AG is investigating Bain. Hopefully that investigation will bring down Willard and put him behind bars.

I suspect some of his moves were highly illegal (which is of course why he won't release his taxes).

Hopefully, America gets the message in time about Mittens the Criminal.