• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The thread about the new rules...

Barbella

Senator
I just saw it now. It’s closed for comments, though... shut me out!

A day late, a dollar short... lol

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting. So..there is no other possible way for you to convey any comments or concerns to the admin?

None?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Interesting. So..there is no other possible way for you to convey any comments or concerns to the admin?

None?
PM's...………….but...….

NW laughs while breaking New Rule #5 follow my post like a lil' lost boy rating Dislike :)

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This is why the new rules thread was closed.
yet he's allowed to troll and admit he does what he does for fun and damn the New Rules they are not for him and admits it with both Mods present.

no wonder Topix shut-down

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, I hear you. He trolled me so I trolled him back. I hadn’t broken any rule, so took a slap at him. I’ll leave it alone.

Pure lies, I haven't posted to you NW and only took you out of ignore to see what lies you are posting and now back in ignore you go.

now you're filling my alerts up with Dislikes...……...rule #5 read it again

Last edited:

Barbella

Senator
Doesn't seem that way. Cuz here you are with the top post about it. What about it?
Not a big deal. I was just wondering what possible harm could have befallen this site or any of its posters if the thread had stayed open.

Like I said... no biggie.