• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The trade off: We take in more Muslims and the TSA gets to grope children

We take in ZERO Muslims and we can get rid of the TSA gropers.

upload_2017-3-27_20-43-28.png

upload_2017-3-27_20-45-17.png

Mother films 'horrifying' pat-down of her disabled teenage son by 'power tripping TSA agent who left him traumatized for several hours'
  • Jennifer Williamson says her son Aaron was subjected to an unfair TSA pat-down
  • She said she asked them to use other methods because he has a disability
  • His sensory processing disorder makes being touched by others uncomfortable
  • She said they were punished for her request, and posted a video of the pat-down
  • Williamson said Aaron was still upset by the 'traumatizing' search hours later
  • The TSA said that the officer was being observed his his boss
  • It also said that they were detained for 35 minutes, not 'more than an hour'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4354710/Mother-films-horrifying-pat-disabled-teenage-son.html#ixzz4cZq2I1c5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

connieb

Senator
We take in ZERO Muslims and we can get rid of the TSA gropers.

View attachment 35734

View attachment 35735

Mother films 'horrifying' pat-down of her disabled teenage son by 'power tripping TSA agent who left him traumatized for several hours'
  • Jennifer Williamson says her son Aaron was subjected to an unfair TSA pat-down
  • She said she asked them to use other methods because he has a disability
  • His sensory processing disorder makes being touched by others uncomfortable
  • She said they were punished for her request, and posted a video of the pat-down
  • Williamson said Aaron was still upset by the 'traumatizing' search hours later
  • The TSA said that the officer was being observed his his boss
  • It also said that they were detained for 35 minutes, not 'more than an hour'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4354710/Mother-films-horrifying-pat-disabled-teenage-son.html#ixzz4cZq2I1c5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I get felt up every time I fly. I follow all the instructions and suggested forms of clothing ( no bling, sticthing, etc) and still get patted down each an every time I fly. They always call over a "woman" to do it, but really its no better getting felt up by some random butch looking lesbian than an old fat guy. I sympathize with this kid.. I too hate to be touched by strangers. I find shaking hands one of the most disgusting things you can do... let alone having to sit shoulder to shoulder with some random person on public transport, etc.. so it is no fun having some weirdo freak feel you up in public... I can't imagine how much worse it would be if I had a disability like this kid.

I get felt up every time I fly. I follow all the instructions and suggested forms of clothing ( no bling, sticthing, etc) and still get patted down each an every time I fly. They always call over a "woman" to do it, but really its no better getting felt up by some random butch looking lesbian than an old fat guy. I sympathize with this kid.. I too hate to be touched by strangers. I find shaking hands one of the most disgusting things you can do... let alone having to sit shoulder to shoulder with some random person on public transport, etc.. so it is no fun having some weirdo freak feel you up in public... I can't imagine how much worse it would be if I had a disability like this kid.
I remember a time when travelers were not subject to such intrusive treatment. It was a relaxing pleasure to travel with a quiet sense of anonymity afforded at the time. We have a right to free speech and a degree of anonymity is needed for free speech and that right is being eroded. There are a lot of rights being imperiled as of late (i.e. 2nd Amendent) and it really boils down to one main root cause.

I don't have a problem with any given Muslim. I have a problem with Islam and Islam seems to follow Muslims around. It is that Islam that threatens lives and endangers constitutional rights in our country. Muslims have not really added so much to my life to offset that danger and inconvenience. I want to know why we are putting up with this. I don't blame Muslims. I blame politicians, judges, and bureaucrats and seek recourse from them.

P.S. Maybe you get felt up because you post conservative view points on PJ? :0)