• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The U.S. Government’s Department of Health Finally Admits That Marijuana Kills Cancer

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
This is really good news. I hope many people will benefit from this.

Throughout history the main reasons human beings willfully kill other human beings are religion and greed. Although it is surprising that people steeped in a religion that worships a “loving god” revels in killing other humans, it is part of the “convert or kill” mindset that one the major Abrahamic religions, Christianity thrives and prospers on. It is not as surprising that human beings kill others out of greed, but for an industry that claims it exists to “save lives and heal infirmity,” it is astonishing that the pursuit of profit drives their pursuit of death and sickness. For the medical industrial complex, there is nothing as terrifying as a cure, or remedy, for a highly profitable and fatal disease like cancer.
It is little surprise that for a couple of decades at the direction of the multi-national pharmaceutical industry, and more recently the for-profit prison and law enforcement industry, the federal government and National Institutes of Health (NIH) have concealed a highly effective and completely natural remedy and relief for cancer. In just the past two weeks, the federal government and NIH have quietly confirmed that cannabis (marijuana) is very effective at killing cancer cells without harming healthy cells like radiation and chemotherapy. In fact, on the NIH website devoted to the hideous disease, Cancer.gov, they published the truth about marijuana and its effectiveness at combatting cancer in a stunning reversal of over four decades of deliberate fear-mongering and propaganda portraying the common weed as dangerous; all to satisfy the greed of the pharmaceutical industry, prison system, and law enforcement agencies at the local, state, and federal level.

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/08/23/u-s-governments-department-health-finally-admits-marijuana-kills-cancer.html

Last edited:

Caroljo

Senator
Putting all your BS about Christianity aside for now.....I agree that Marijuana should be legalized for medical use. I've seen how it's helped people in constant pain. There's no doubt the pharmaceutical companies are against this....they're going to lose tons of money. As will the prisons, etc.

One question on the Christian comment.....where in hell did you get the idea that Christianity thrives on "convert or kill"???? I think you have your religions mixed up there.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Putting all your BS about Christianity aside for now.....I agree that Marijuana should be legalized for medical use. I've seen how it's helped people in constant pain. There's no doubt the pharmaceutical companies are against this....they're going to lose tons of money. As will the prisons, etc.

One question on the Christian comment.....where in hell did you get the idea that Christianity thrives on "convert or kill"???? I think you have your religions mixed up there.
CJ... I have no idea what your're talking about re my BS/Christianity. :eek:Evidently you have me confused with another poster. I haven't been posting today or hardly any at all for the last couple of days.

Could you please give me a link for the read, thanks.
Marijuana for treating cancer should be prove to be great, according to the read.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I have no problem with legalizing all drugs. Just ask for truth in advertising, no sales to minors and certain restrictions on use such as driving, doctors practicing drunk/drugged, etc.

Caroljo

Senator
CJ... I have no idea what your're talking about re my BS/Christianity. :eek:Evidently you have me confused with another poster. I haven't been posting today or hardly any at all for the last couple of days.

Could you please give me a link for the read, thanks.
Marijuana for treating cancer should be prove to be great, according to the read.
Really? In your TP you posted....

Although it is surprising that people steeped in a religion that worships a “loving god” revels in killing other humans, it is part of the “convert or kill” mindset that one the major Abrahamic religions, Christianity thrives and prospers on.

You said Christianity thrives and prospers on "convert of kill"....which is BS. How else would that be interpreted? You're trying to say you didn't say that?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Really? In your TP you posted....

Although it is surprising that people steeped in a religion that worships a “loving god” revels in killing other humans, it is part of the “convert or kill” mindset that one the major Abrahamic religions, Christianity thrives and prospers on.

You said Christianity thrives and prospers on "convert of kill"....which is BS. How else would that be interpreted? You're trying to say you didn't say that?
Please give me the link.... I haven't posted that.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Are you talking about the so called hard drugs too?
Everything. Our "Nanny State" society wants to protect stupid people from doing stupid things. All that does is allow them to live long enough to make more stupid people. Better to let them remove themselves from the gene pool.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Everything. Our "Nanny State" society wants to protect stupid people from doing stupid things. All that does is allow them to live long enough to make more stupid people. Better to let them remove themselves from the gene pool.
That's one idea I would have to think about. I see too many ways that our young people especially, could make bad choices and end up being drug addicts or dead.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
WTH? It's in your first paragraph in THIS thread that YOU started. Are you drunk?
Okay, sorry, I see that paragraph on the link now, thanks. I scanned that paragraph briefly,(apparently written by a non believer).

I should have read it more closely before skipping to the best of the read. I had read this news a few days ago on a different website.

Aopologies for the trouble. BTW, I don't drink, CJ. But my eyes are bad, that's why I don't post much any more.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
That's one idea I would have to think about. I see too many ways that our young people especially, could make bad choices and end up being drug addicts or dead.
People have choices. They should have choices. They should also either benefit or suffer the consequences of those choices. Not by they arbitrary law of man, but by their own hand.

Yes, some people would die but many would learn that drug addiction isn't the way.

Legalize drugs, tax them and use the benefits to treat those who want help. Don't spend money imprisoning those who break drug laws.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
People have choices. They should have choices. They should also either benefit or suffer the consequences of those choices. Not by they arbitrary law of man, but by their own hand.

Yes, some people would die but many would learn that drug addiction isn't the way.

Legalize drugs, tax them and use the benefits to treat those who want help. Don't spend money imprisoning those who break drug laws.
You make it sound simple, but in reality I can't see it being to societies' advantage re hard drugs legality except for medicinal purposes.
Some of those being locked up for breaking drug laws, are often dealt with too harshly,I agree with you on that.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
You make it sound simple, but in reality I can't see it being to societies' advantage re hard drugs legality except for medicinal purposes.
Some of those being locked up for breaking drug laws, are often dealt with too harshly,I agree with you on that.
Some truths are very simple.

The hard reality is accepting you can't save every puppy and kitten in the world. People have choices. People should have choices. Why is locking them up for making choices you don't like more humane than my recommendation?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Why is locking them up for making choices you don't like more humane than my recommendation?
I am for rehab over prison. I prefer prevention, actually. but this isn't a perfect world.
What's best for society all the way around re the drug scenario is best left to those with more knowledge than I have. :)

I favor the use/legality of MJ... other drugs will probably follow eventually.