• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The U.S. Government’s Department of Health Finally Admits That Marijuana Kills Cancer

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Is MJ oil used as an ointment for joint pain?
I haven't heard of it used that way, but I have heard of people using the paste for joint pain with some success. There are a lot of claims on the oil, I just have not followed all the claims.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
CJ... I have no idea what your're talking about re my BS/Christianity. :eek:Evidently you have me confused with another poster. I haven't been posting today or hardly any at all for the last couple of days.

Could you please give me a link for the read, thanks.
Marijuana for treating cancer should be prove to be great, according to the read.
You said as much in your post above in this thread. That's what she's talking about.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
You said as much in your post above in this thread. That's what she's talking about.
The first paragraph on my link, yes,(the satire/analogies) by the link's writer, I barely skimmed it. I was more interested in the true gist of the read.
My mistake and this was acknowledged further back on the thread.

I knew I hadn't made the remark, personally.

Funny almost, in a weird way, CJ wanted to know if I was drunk. :eek::p

Please give me the link.... I haven't posted that.
Not only did you most definitely post that, the site you linked to is an anti-Christian hate site which promotes a vicious form of hate-theism based on the denigration of Christianity and Judaism. If you had a sense of shame, it should be burning right now...

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Not only did you most definitely post that, the site you linked to is an anti-Christian hate site which promotes a vicious form of hate-theism based on the denigration of Christianity and Judaism. If you had a sense of shame, it should be burning right now...
It's been acknowledged, Marv.

Caroljo

Senator
The first paragraph on my link, yes,(the satire/analogies) by the link's writer, I barely skimmed it. I was more interested in the true gist of the read.
My mistake and this was acknowledged further back on the thread.

I knew I hadn't made the remark, personally.

Funny almost, in a weird way, CJ wanted to know if I was drunk. :eek::p
Weird? Since you posted it I assumed you agreed with it. Most people know what they've copied & pasted. You kept denying it so I figured you weren't thinking straight.