• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Unafforable Care Act

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ok... That's why Obamacare is forever... right wingers healthcare solution is "just let 'em die". Not going to win over anyone who knows a sick person with that one.
You soon will have to change your NIC, it's not forever, nothing is and death is the only thing that is FACT and I know many more sick people than you I'm sure and many know death is the only cure for Cancer, hey, many falling over dead in the blink of an eye with heart attacks, many appear healthy as a bull...……..GONE

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's bitching when you can't identify a single way to reduce them.
Let consumers shop across state lines, but, you want to reduce the number of insurance sellers...Enlist in the military……...now stop your whining & bitching

Last edited:
So your solution to healthcare rests on these to pillars of thought:

1) All eggs in one basket is a sound strategy.

2) Elimination of competition drives prices down.

Good luck.
here is Anthem's income statement. I marked it up to show how nationalizing the health insurance industy would reduce cost.
upload_2019-8-19_11-1-10.png

Let consumers shop across state lines, but, you want to reduce the number of insurance offers...……...now stop your whining & bitching
They already can in GA, WY, and ME. Not a single insurer has chosen to cross state lines. Why?
Because the insurance markets are already competitive
It would be like walking into another state and inviting a general store to come compete against walmart.
The insurers already have unbeatable prices.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They already can in GA, WY, and ME. Not a single insurer has chosen to cross state lines. Why?
Because the insurance markets are already competitive
It would be like walking into another state and inviting a general store to come compete against walmart.
The insurers already have unbeatable prices.
3 of Barry O's "57" states