• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The unemployment rate is now where it was when Man first walked on the moon

The trade war existed long before Donald Trump got tired of hosting "The Apprentice" and decided to be president. All he's doing now is fighting back.
No, Trade has generally moved towards free trade and away from protectionism for the last half century. The trade war is monumentally stupid. If you like inflation and job losses then you'll love Trump's dumbass trade war.

reason10

Governor
No, Trade has generally moved towards free trade and away from protectionism for the last half century. The trade war is monumentally stupid. If you like inflation and job losses then you'll love Trump's dumbass trade war.
Excuse me, but you REALLY need some classes in economics. First, there IS protectionism all over the world. It exists, whether you believe it or not. There IS a trade war, whether you're too stupid to believe it or not. The ONLY difference is that we have now a BRILLIANT businessman who actually gives a rat fucck about this country for a change and who will negotiate better trade deals.

Secondly, inflation is caused by printing too many dollars that are chasing too few goods. Foreign trade has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with inflation. I realize that since you dropped out of middle school you probably wouldn't have been exposed to that fact, since it usually comes up in college economics courses. So now you're a little more educated that the average shit for brains liberal.

We have the most brilliant president of all time. We have been in a trade war for as long as we can remember. And THIS president is going to end it, one way or another.

Maybe you should read more and post less. You really have no fucckin idea what you're talking about.

Excuse me, but you REALLY need some classes in economics. First, there IS protectionism all over the world. It exists, whether you believe it or not.
Of course, there is protectionism. but we already had in place proportional protectionism to counter it.
There IS a trade war, whether you're too stupid to believe it or not.
There are some legitimate grievances with China's handling of IP. But the steel tariffs have absolutely nothing to do with that.
The ONLY difference is that we have now a BRILLIANT businessman who actually gives a rat fucck about this country for a change and who will negotiate better trade deals.
I am happy that Trump has tiny (cough cough)hands, I wouldn't want you to choke on anything.
Secondly, inflation is caused by printing too many dollars that are chasing too few goods. Foreign trade has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with inflation.
When The price of steel goes up for no f*cking reason. that's inflation. It still takes the same amount of labor and materials to create the steel, we are just paying higher prices. Tariffs are inflationary.
We have the most brilliant president of all time. We have been in a trade war for as long as we can remember. And THIS president is going to end it, one way or another.
I just think he is full of sh*t, He isn't actually to implement any of it. He is just all talk.

The two DNC-sponsored posters in this strand offered the exact, precise same response verbatim...to the syllable. Not one word different, not one word more...or less.
o_O
Did you notice they also both left out the comma, which would have been the correct way to write the phrase "Thanks, Obama"? Cut and paste directly from HQ. So sad.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Did you notice they also both left out the comma, which would have been the correct way to write the phrase "Thanks, Obama"? Cut and paste directly from HQ. So sad.
Correct. Even the task of re-typing the exact quote is far too much independence. HQ cannot afford such liberties to be granted to its hired apes.

reason10

Governor
Of course, there is protectionism. but we already had in place proportional protectionism to counter it.
Name it.

There are some legitimate grievances with China's handling of IP. But the steel tariffs have absolutely nothing to do with that.
China isn't the only trade partner we have. And remember, the tariffs for now are just a negotiation tool.

I am happy that Trump has tiny (cough cough)hands, I wouldn't want you to choke on anything.
You probably stayed up all last night trying to think of that dumb joke. Abandon your career aspirations as a comedy writer. You'll be homeless if you depend on it.

When The price of steel goes up for no f*cking reason. that's inflation

That proves once again what I've said about liberals for as long as I've known them. You people REALLY don't know anything. Price of things do not go up for no [Unwelcome language removed] reason.

It still takes the same amount of labor and materials to create the steel, we are just paying higher prices. Tariffs are inflationary.
Again, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and you're starting to really embarrass yourself. I'm thinking some of the less ignorant liberals here (if any) are starting to roll their eyes at your stupidity.
I just think he is full of sh*t, He isn't actually to implement any of it. He is just all talk.
He is the most intelligent president in history and we have the best economy in history, WITHOUT the help of Congress and DESPITE the left wing fake news media. And it's just KILLING you snowflakes. You were WRONG AGAIN.

China isn't the only trade partner we have. And remember, the tariffs for now are just a negotiation tool.
The steel tariffs every country but China are doubly stupid.
It a moronic negotiating tactic to announce to the world that "its just a negotiating tactic". The chinese can read you know

That proves once again what I've said about liberals for as long as I've known them. You people REALLY don't know anything. Price of things do not go up for no [Unwelcome language removed] reason.
The price of cars, planes, and anything else that requires steel is going up. Because Trump values steels worker jobs more than auto workers and more more than aerospace workers. Trumps picking winners and losers. And he is too dumb to be doing that.
He is the most intelligent president in history and we have the best economy in history, WITHOUT the help of Congress and DESPITE the left wing fake news media. And it's just KILLING you snowflakes. You were WRONG AGAIN.
The retaliatory tariffs are almost exclusively aimed at Trump's political base. Trump is about to turn his into base into even bigger economic losers than they already are.

reason10

Governor
The steel tariffs every country but China are doubly stupid.
It a moronic negotiating tactic to announce to the world that "its just a negotiating tactic". The chinese can read you know
The Chinese have been ripping this country off for decades. Trump was elected in a landslide for his promise to stop this. He knows what he's doing.

The price of cars, planes, and anything else that requires steel is going up. Because Trump values steels worker jobs more than auto workers and more more than aerospace workers. Trumps picking winners and losers. And he is too dumb to be doing that.
Nope. Prices won't go up. He's going to get America a better deal all around. He's already given this country the best economy in history. He is smarter than the last four [Unwelcome language removed] combined.
The retaliatory tariffs are almost exclusively aimed at Trump's political base. Trump is about to turn his into base into even bigger economic losers than they already are.
Trump's base is AMERICA. Trump's base is people who work for a living. The base who opposes Trump is on welfare or is in this country illegally. I would suggest you do the math, but you're a liberal. You probably couldn't even spell the word MATH.

The Chinese have been ripping this country off for decades. Trump was elected in a landslide for his promise to stop this. He knows what he's doing.
Individuals decide if they are getting ripped off. Not the government. And they do it before they make trades. If you think you are getting ripped off then don't make the trade. That's how the free market works. They don't need Trump's nanny state telling what's a good deal.
Nope. Prices won't go up. He's going to get America a better deal all around. He's already given this country the best economy in history. He is smarter than the last four [Unwelcome language removed] combined.
Are you dense? The input costs of cars, planes, anything needs steel. And you think companies are going to just going to eat that cost? No, they will jack up prices to cover the additional input cost.
Trump's base is AMERICA.
Trump's base is roughly 44% of the Republican party. Which is far from fully encompassing America. I work for a living and I am sure as hell not part of Trump's base.
[/QUOTE]

EatTheRich

President

Trump's base is AMERICA. Trump's base is people who work for a living. The base who opposes Trump is on welfare or is in this country illegally. I would suggest you do the math, but you're a liberal. You probably couldn't even spell the word MATH.
As you know, Trump did not win in a landslide ... he squeaked by in the closest election since 2004 ... closer than 2/3 of all presidential elections.

reason10

Governor
Individuals decide if they are getting ripped off. Not the government. And they do it before they make trades. If you think you are getting ripped off then don't make the trade. That's how the free market works. They don't need Trump's nanny state telling what's a good deal.
That's not how it works, especially when liberals like you blame Trump for even a toe spasm. If he can flex a little might and create an ass load of good paying jobs (which he has done since he's been here) that's why he was elected in a landslide.

Are you dense? The input costs of cars, planes, anything needs steel. And you think companies are going to just going to eat that cost? No, they will jack up prices to cover the additional input cost.
Like I said, you REALLY need to finish school. (At least middle school.) You have absolutely NO IDEA what you're talking about. I'm sitting here in a cold sweat imagining people like you making business decisions. Kinda like trusting a chimpanzee with an open heart surgery.

Trump's base is roughly 44% of the Republican party. Which is far from fully encompassing America. I work for a living and I am sure as hell not part of Trump's base.
You are hardly qualified to decide what President Trump's base is. And no idiotic left wing fake news source you vomit on this forum will provide any reliable proof. And having to walk down to the food stamp office just to sign up for freebies is not my idea of working for a living.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

reason10

Governor
As you know, Trump did not win in a landslide ... he squeaked by in the closest election since 2004 ... closer than 2/3 of all presidential elections.
EL WRONGO.
(a little Spanish lingo)

Don't ya just HATE being proven WRONG all the goddam time!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Correct. Even the task of re-typing the exact quote is far too much independence. HQ cannot afford such liberties to be granted to its hired apes.
And the truly baffling part is how they will sit there and say that despite the very evident improvements in the trend lines during the Obama economic "expansion." Full time jobs are coming back, the Labor Force Participation Rate of working age (18 to 54 year old) population has reversed from decline to increase, and wages are finally breaking out of the flat line seen under Obama, due to a rotation from an economy led by low wage service industries like social services, health care and leisure & entertainment to leadership now coming from the manufacturing and construction industries. GDP growth looks like it might hit 4% this year:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-gdp-could-top-4-in-2nd-quarter-economists-say-2018-05-31

These trends are noticeable (undeniably so) changes from the piss poor "recovery" we endured thanks to Obama's anti-capitalist policy agenda. And the lefties have the gaul to suggest this is all a result of Obama's policies and not Trump's. It's like eight years of near recession during the Obama administration never happened. Sheesh!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
And the truly baffling part is how they will sit there and say that despite the very evident improvements in the trend lines during the Obama economic "expansion." Full time jobs are coming back, the Labor Force Participation Rate of working age (18 to 54 year old) population has reversed from decline to increase, and wages are finally breaking out of the flat line seen under Obama, due to a rotation from an economy led by low wage service industries like social services, health care and leisure & entertainment to leadership now coming from the manufacturing and construction industries. GDP growth looks like it might hit 4% this year:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-gdp-could-top-4-in-2nd-quarter-economists-say-2018-05-31

These trends are noticeable (undeniably so) changes from the piss poor "recovery" we endured thanks to Obama's anti-capitalist policy agenda. And the lefties have the gaul to suggest this is all a result of Obama's policies and not Trump's. It's like eight years of near recession during the Obama administration never happened. Sheesh!
1) They are paid to stick to the script. Facts are irrelevant.
2) They are shameless, enthusiastic liars. Facts are impotent to those of poor character.
3) They are stupid (as is their audience). Facts are incomprehensible to such drooling dolts.

EatTheRich

President
That's not how it works, especially when liberals like you blame Trump for even a toe spasm. If he can flex a little might and create an ass load of good paying jobs (which he has done since he's been here) that's why he was elected in a landslide.

Like I said, you REALLY need to finish school. (At least middle school.) You have absolutely NO IDEA what you're talking about. I'm sitting here in a cold sweat imagining people like you making business decisions. Kinda like trusting a chimpanzee with an open heart surgery.

You are hardly qualified to decide what President Trump's base is. And no idiotic left wing fake news source you vomit on this forum will provide any reliable proof. And having to walk down to the food stamp office just to sign up for freebies is not my idea of working for a living.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Why do you persist in the deliberate lie that Trump won in a landslide?

EatTheRich

President
EL WRONGO.
(a little Spanish lingo)

Don't ya just HATE being proven WRONG all the goddam time!
It may have been the worst Democratic performance in 28 years ... it was better (in EV terms) than the last 2 Republicans ... better (in PV terms) than any Republican ever. She got 3 million more votes than Trump, who won only because of the archaic electoral college system designed to suppress the will of the prople.