• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The unspeakable wickedness of it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/outrage-at-cias-deadly-double-tap-drone-attacks-8174771.html

The expansive use of "double-tap" drone strikes is just one of a number of more recent phenomena in the covert war run by the US against violent Islamists that has been documented in a new report by legal experts at Stanford and New York University.

'' The product of nine months' research and more than 130 interviews, it is one of the most exhaustive attempts by academics to understand – and evaluate – Washington's drone wars. And their verdict is damning.

Throughout the 146-page report, which is released today, the authors condemn drone strikes for their ineffectiveness.

Despite assurances the attacks are "surgical", researchers found barely 2 per cent of their victims are known militants and that the idea that the strikes make the world a safer place for the US is "ambiguous at best."

Researchers added that traumatic effects of the strikes go far beyond fatalities, psychologically battering a population which lives under the daily threat of annihilation from the air, and ruining the local economy.''

Really there are no words ............................

fairsheet

Senator
Ah yes....an "exhaustive" 146-page report, assembled by "authors" and "researchers". It don't get any better than that.

Ah yes....an "exhaustive" 146-page report, assembled by "authors" and "researchers". It don't get any better than that.
Judge for youself , not the easiest or safest of places to do research though I would say, with six Drones buzzing overhead ( they call them wasps ) somtimes for 24 hrs a day before they strike, never knowing who they will strike or when. Usually it is at night when everyone is sleeping, Not though in Navada where over a cup of coffee some one presses a button ..............

http://livingunderdrones.org/report/

I knew some one from NATO who worked in a bunker 'somewhere' he worked with Drones and absolutly loved it ............ sick fucks all of them. If there was any Justice the same thing happens to their families. But Justice left the building didn't it ? )

fairsheet

Senator
Why would a "Pakistani lawyer" lie?

Alas, the shills of this ridiculous con have SO little respect for their dupes, that they aren't even wasting as much as a sentence on telling us why any American president, much less President Obama, would be indulging in this alleged "evil" in the first place.

Why would a "Pakistani lawyer" lie?

Alas, the shills of this ridiculous con have SO little respect for their dupes, that they aren't even wasting as much as a sentence on telling us why any American president, much less President Obama, would be indulging in this alleged "evil" in the first place.
Oh for Gods sake, you are all non compos mentis 'til this bloody, never ending, election is over ................. You see nothing at all without it having to relate to The God Obama vs The God Rombly ...Bush began anihalating these Tribal peoples .........why ? Why the [Unwelcome language removed] is this poverty stricken primative place being targeted ? It makes no sense what so ever.

Oh no never mind .....Left or Right critisim of America is just plain unAmerican bull shit eh ? Long live the Land of the free ................ bull shit ! I do not deny the complicity of the shit faces over here either ....We are all complicite. Because knowledge is responsibility .......... so best not read the report then you won't have the knowledge !

fairsheet

Senator
A wonderous word jumble, just to say that it doesn't make any sense to you either, but that you're predisposed to buying what the "Pakistani lawyer" is selling. That's the basis of all successful cons - that "predisposition".

NightSwimmer

Senator
If I thought you had read the report I would ask you 'what terrorists' but obviously you haven't.
No need to get a stick up your bum just because we aren't buying into your propaganda. Just be thankful there aren't any Brits involved in this military action, eh? Or are they?

A wonderous word jumble, just to say that it doesn't make any sense to you either, but that you're predisposed to buying what the "Pakistani lawyer" is selling. That's the basis of all successful cons - that "predisposition".
This reports has nothing to do with a Pakistani lawyer, he merely said he was pleased that respected Americas were saying what he had been saying ofr years

New York Times ... they hid it away btw

http://atwar.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/25/report-cites-high-civilian-toll-in-pakistan-drone-strikes/

'' But the study is among the most thorough on the subject to date .....''

www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/09/25/do-drone-attacks-do-more-harm-than-good/us-tries-to-drown-out-the-downsides-of-drone-strikes

No need to get a stick up your bum just because we aren't buying into your propaganda. Just be thankful there aren't any Brits involved in this military action, eh? Or are they?
We, Great Britain, are complicit ...........What propoganda ? It has come out of Stanford and New York University .............

When have you ever seen me post from any site which is propogandist ? Not that what you think of me has anything to do with what two of your own Uni's publish.

I was pissed off because you both waved it away out of hand ...... This has nothing to do with who wins the election this is US Foreign Policy whoever wins or looses.

I'm not saying any more, make what you will of it .......... but as the Guardian fella said his Ma lived with the first Drones, German Doodle Bugs .well so did mine ....

[video=youtube_share;6yMOzvmgVhc]http://youtu.be/6yMOzvmgVhc[/video]

NightSwimmer

Senator
We, Great Britain, are complicit ...........What propoganda ? It has come out of Stanford and New York University .............

When have you ever seen me post from any site which is propogandist ? Not that what you think of me has anything to do with what two of your own Uni's publish.

I was pissed off because you both waved it away out of hand ...... This has nothing to do with who wins the election this is US Foreign Policy whoever wins or looses.

My response has nothing whatsoever to do with any election. War involves killing people. Bitching over what sort of weapon is used is just silly. We didn't start this war -- at least, not this phase of it.

My response has nothing whatsoever to do with any election. War involves killing people. Bitching over what sort of weapon is used is just silly. We didn't start this war -- at least, not this phase of it.

America is at war with Pakistan ? When did that happen ?
These people did not know who or what America was before the Drone attacks they had never heard of America before the Drone attacks ..........Drones circle, usually six at a time, over their tiny communities for 24/7 sometimes , they don't know who 'it' is tracking or who or when 'it' will hit .This isn't War, this is persecution.

In answer to your, should we go back to swords ........yes.

Just read the report Knight ............. xxxx

You did start the War, and it is business sold with an outter covering of emotion. Gets 'em every time ...... Will we never grow up ?

fairsheet

Senator

I'm not saying any more, make what you will of it .......... but as the Guardian fella said his Ma lived with the first Drones, German Doodle Bugs .well so did mine ....

[video=youtube_share;6yMOzvmgVhc]http://youtu.be/6yMOzvmgVhc[/video]
If I were a terr'st plying my trade in Pakistan and the U.S. was kicking my ass by way of drones, I'd promulgate the meme that the U.S. was being mean and "double tapping" innocent little Pakistani waifs. And in so doing, I'd count on the fact of a certain segment that'd gobble up whatever I served without even asking me to come up with some rational for the U.S. doing the deeds in the first place.

It's probably no secret to anyone herein, that I was no fan of the latter Pres. Bush. BUT.....if one of his forum-detractors got to regurgitating propaganda such as this - as to how George, and Dick, and Condi, and whomever were indiscriminately murderizing innoncent little Pakistani "haplesses"?.......the first thing I'd have to do is demend that the detractor at LEAST come up with some sort of plausible reason as to why George/Dick/Condi would do such a thing - and simply spewing that they were mean/bad/meanies, wouldn't cut it.

If I were a terr'st plying my trade in Pakistan and the U.S. was kicking my ass by way of drones, I'd promulgate the meme that the U.S. was being mean and "double tapping" innocent little Pakistani waifs. And in so doing, I'd count on the fact of a certain segment that'd gobble up whatever I served without even asking me to come up with some rational for the U.S. doing the deeds in the first place.

It's probably no secret to anyone herein, that I was no fan of the latter Pres. Bush. BUT.....if one of his forum-detractors got to regurgitating propaganda such as this - as to how George, and Dick, and Condi, and whomever were indiscriminately murderizing innoncent little Pakistani "haplesses"?.......the first thing I'd have to do is demend that the detractor at LEAST come up with some sort of plausible reason as to why George/Dick/Condi would do such a thing - and simply spewing that they were mean/bad/meanies, wouldn't cut it.
Where is the proof of terrorism ? ..........Go back to you election fair ..I'm not speaking to you ! Your words are heartless .... even as my family was beig bombed in the War, the women here had sympathy with the women we were bombing over there, especially after the War was over ........ Innocents both. Thing is it just isn't anywhere in any of you to know ....................not one of you know ......... No hearts .

fairsheet

Senator
Where is the proof of terrorism ? ..........Go back to you election fair ..I'm not speaking to you ! Your words are heartless .... even as my family was beig bombed in the War, the women here had sympathy with the women we were bombing over there, especially after the War was over ........ Innocents both. Thing is it just isn't anywhere in any of you to know ....................not one of you know ......... No hearts .
Bullshit. You've fallen for, and are respewing a con. "Hearts" have nothing to do with this. Your "innocent victims" aren't real, no matter how much you wish otherwise.