• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The very strange timeline of Trump’s “actions” during the Hawaii missile scare

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your point?
Doesn't have to pay T-times
O evidently doesn't play as much as when POTUS (333 rounds) since he has to pay to travel and T-times instead of taxpayers.............NO $100,000,000+ vacations either!

Arkady

President
Doesn't have to pay T-times
O evidently doesn't play as much as when POTUS (333 rounds) since he has to pay to travel and T-times instead of taxpayers.............NO $100,000,000+ vacations either!
Are you unaware that Trump is running up a much larger bill on vacation time than Obama?

D

Deleted member 21794

Good...I hope if the jackass runs in 2020 that the Hawaiian people remember his non-actions.
This has got to be one of the DUMBEST posts I've ever read. Trump has no chance in Hawaii. Hawaiian voters won't be saying, gee I'm mad that Trump didn't tweet that everything was OK after my state government put me through a 40-minute nuclear strike threat ordeal for no reason!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you unaware that Trump is running up a much larger bill on vacation time than Obama?
Never bothered dem/libs when O did, so NO, I don't give a damn...........he's long from spending $100,000,000+ on Vacations, actually doesn't appears he's taken one yet.......flying to Florida white house isn't a vacation per-say.........like O's taking 100's of friends around the world...........

D

Deleted member 21794

I guess "someone else" isn't the president. He was available...He could have put down that golf club and could have done his job. He surely carries his phone that he uses when tweeting.
And if he had tweeted about it, you'd be here posting how it was none of his business.

GUARANTEED.

Spamature

President
This is just bizarre.

It was huge news, right? An alert went out advising that a US state was about to get hit with ballistic missiles. It took 38 minutes before Hawaiians knew that it was a false alarm. Mass panic ensued in the interim.

A great time for a president to jump right on it and speak to the people. To calm fears, tell all of America what the real deal was, and the like.

So, what was Trump up to? Well, it seems he was wrapping up his near-daily golf game when it started. Then he sat down for a nice lunch at his golf club. He said nothing about the matter for hours. We’re not even sure where he was during the critical events, when he was briefed, or what, if anything, he directed after he was briefed.

We do know that his first tweet, many hours after the events, was one of his routine asinine tweets bashing the media and “the book.” Nothing about the Hawaii crisis. Thereafter, he uttered his first words on the matter, which boiled down to repetitively stressing that it was “a state thing,” as if to say “Don’t blame me.”

So totally bizarre. See the timeline in the link...

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/15/politics/trump-hawaii-missile-alarm-timeline/index.html
Nobody is steering the ship. It's that simple. We are lucky Obama set the course before he left. Otherwise we would have run aground in the first 100 days of Captain Combover's command.

redtide

Mayor
This is just bizarre.

It was huge news, right? An alert went out advising that a US state was about to get hit with ballistic missiles. It took 38 minutes before Hawaiians knew that it was a false alarm. Mass panic ensued in the interim.

A great time for a president to jump right on it and speak to the people. To calm fears, tell all of America what the real deal was, and the like.

So, what was Trump up to? Well, it seems he was wrapping up his near-daily golf game when it started. Then he sat down for a nice lunch at his golf club. He said nothing about the matter for hours. We’re not even sure where he was during the critical events, when he was briefed, or what, if anything, he directed after he was briefed.

We do know that his first tweet, many hours after the events, was one of his routine asinine tweets bashing the media and “the book.” Nothing about the Hawaii crisis. Thereafter, he uttered his first words on the matter, which boiled down to repetitively stressing that it was “a state thing,” as if to say “Don’t blame me.”

So totally bizarre. See the timeline in the link...

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/15/politics/trump-hawaii-missile-alarm-timeline/index.html
You do realize that besides being a democrat controlled state it is also largely a mix of modern and third world. Why would anyone need or want to comment on a bunch of libber weenies being stupid?

Arkady

President
Never bothered dem/libs when O did, so NO, I don't give a damn...........he's long from spending $100,000,000+ on Vacations, actually doesn't appears he's taken one yet.......flying to Florida white house isn't a vacation per-say.........like O's taking 100's of friends around the world...........
I didn't ask if you gave a damn. Obviously you aren't going to give a damn about anything negative said about Trump, because he's your God-king. My question was whether you were aware he was spending more on vacations that Obama ever did?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I didn't ask if you gave a damn. Obviously you aren't going to give a damn about anything negative said about Trump, because he's your God-king. My question was whether you were aware he was spending more on vacations that Obama ever did?
Quite the melt.......

I don't give a damn and as I replied so far he's not been on a vacation I know of and I don't have a GOD on earth as you did with Obama. O cooked the books of what was spent by record majority of trips as business.........as for being a guest on a California talk show and of course for a round of golf in the winter months............smart people know that!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nobody is steering the ship. It's that simple. We are lucky Obama set the course before he left. Otherwise we would have run aground in the first 100 days of Captain Combover's command.
OMG.............that should win lie of the year, fact is finally a Captain On Good Ship USA, unemployment low, in a year Trump has done more for blacks than O did in 8 years......

O worked for illegals and terrorist.........no wonder you loved the boy!

Spamature

President
Not for long.

An internal agency document obtained by the Washington Post in March gives a better estimate of the amount spent on security by the Trump administration.

The report said the Secret Service requested $60 million in additional funding for next year. $26.8 million would go to protecting Trump’s family in Trump Tower and $33 million would fund travel costs. The Management and Budget Office had rejected the request.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/aug/23/david-frum/are-trumps-travels-imposing-historic-costs-taxpaye/

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not for long.

An internal agency document obtained by the Washington Post in March gives a better estimate of the amount spent on security by the Trump administration.

The report said the Secret Service requested $60 million in additional funding for next year. $26.8 million would go to protecting Trump’s family in Trump Tower and $33 million would fund travel costs. The Management and Budget Office had rejected the request.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/aug/23/david-frum/are-trumps-travels-imposing-historic-costs-taxpaye/
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, get a job and help pay for it.........the $100,000,000+ O's spent on Vacations didn't include SS cost.......that cost comes for ALL POTUS..........now cry us a river

Spamature

President
OMG.............that should win lie of the year, fact is finally a Captain On Good Ship USA, unemployment low, in a year Trump has done more for blacks than O did in 8 years......

O worked for illegals and terrorist.........no wonder you loved the boy!
Black unemployment rate under Obama dropped over 9%.

black eu rate.jpg

Your teabagger messiah can't even keep pace with Obama's record. But you keep parroting the BS he feeds you

Spamature

President
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, get a job and help pay for it.........the $100,000,000+ O's spent on Vacations didn't include SS cost.......that cost comes for ALL POTUS..........now cry us a river
Wrong again, as usual genius.

Judicial Watch, who have vowed to monitor Trump’s travel expenses as closely as they did Obama’s (FOIA requests are already on file), reported in July 2017 that two months into Trump’s presidency taxpayers were already on the hook for $3.58 million in charges for air travel alone (i.e., excluding auxiliary costs such as Secret Service housing, local transportation, police protection, etc.) by the president, first lady, and vice president during February and March. That’s roughly $1.8 million per month, $700,000 more than the Obamas’ monthly average, which included the auxiliary costs we don’t yet have for Trump.

https://www.snopes.com/obama-trump-travel-costs/

Please stop making yourself look like an ass by talking out of yours.