• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The virtue of selfishness, and stealing from others

Inquisitor

Council Member
Per the virtue of selfish, per man's manifest evolutionary destiny, per might makes right, and such, I love and relish the thought of taking, stealing, plundering the money and resources from whom so ever I can, particulariy as much is allowed per the law, lest I risk myself unnecessarily on illegal investures.

Contrary to the quaint and archaic moral sympathies and notions of the naïve, the childish, the slave class, the weakling, he has no "right" to anything whatsoever, but what comes out of the barrel of a gun or the hilt of a knife, or what is in his evolutionary agency, or lack thereof, to so procure by force.

In every historical period, it has been completely evolutionarily natural and viable for a man to plunder from a comparative weaking, to dominate him, to seize his wives and concubiines - to own him as a slave, to weak and evolutionarily inept to defend himself without cowering, wimpering, or appealing to his "sky daddy" in the form of law or quaint, and childish notions of morality, rights and what not.

Those evolutionarily successful enough, to successfully steal, rape, pillage, plunder, dominate, crush, destroy, annihilate their enemies and inept weaklings, whether by the barrel of a gun, the hilt of a knife, the pen or or something else mightier than the sword, of course win on evolution's front, the less successful being not but defectives, refuse, and other worthless little aberrations, too weak to defend themselves, serving only the evolutionary purpose of being leech off of, used, abused, cast aside like an old glove, by the more evolutionarily apt, fluid, dynamic, and dominant, not bothered by quaint moral sentiments, or appeals to non-existent sky daddies or their de-facto equivalents to save them, punish their so-called "wrongdoer", or anything else of the sword.

Might is right, unless you posses a margin of might, you lack anything resembling a margin of right, now survive on your own accord, or die like the vermin you are. Mhmm

Per the virtue of selfish, per man's manifest evolutionary destiny, per might makes right, and such, I love and relish the thought of taking, stealing, plundering the money and resources from whom so ever I can, particulariy as much is allowed per the law, lest I risk myself unnecessarily on illegal investures.

Contrary to the quaint and archaic moral sympathies and notions of the naïve, the childish, the slave class, the weakling, he has no "right" to anything whatsoever, but what comes out of the barrel of a gun or the hilt of a knife, or what is in his evolutionary agency, or lack thereof, to so procure by force.

In every historical period, it has been completely evolutionarily natural and viable for a man to plunder from a comparative weaking, to dominate him, to seize his wives and concubiines - to own him as a slave, to weak and evolutionarily inept to defend himself without cowering, wimpering, or appealing to his "sky daddy" in the form of law or quaint, and childish notions of morality, rights and what not.

Those evolutionarily successful enough, to successfully steal, rape, pillage, plunder, dominate, crush, destroy, annihilate their enemies and inept weaklings, whether by the barrel of a gun, the hilt of a knife, the pen or or something else mightier than the sword, of course win on evolution's front, the less successful being not but defectives, refuse, and other worthless little aberrations, too weak to defend themselves, serving only the evolutionary purpose of being leech off of, used, abused, cast aside like an old glove, by the more evolutionarily apt, fluid, dynamic, and dominant, not bothered by quaint moral sentiments, or appeals to non-existent sky daddies or their de-facto equivalents to save them, punish their so-called "wrongdoer", or anything else of the sword.

Might is right, unless you posses a margin of might, you lack anything resembling a margin of right, now survive on your own accord, or die like the vermin you are. Mhmm
With our first pro-rape post, we now are we entered the post-morality world.

Inquisitor

Council Member
Realistically, given how many do just that, and presumably with little to know consequences, why should anyone care? It's not like they have to fear any imaginary flying spaghetti monster smiting them for it, nor even fear the law, for the most part as per any any realistic and statistically accurate assessment? Most people don't even know the basis of their own legal system, how it works, what the actual realistic processes of something going to trial, civil or criminal is... so who cares, really, except for the incredibly naïve, childish, weak, defective, effiminate, and those who think anyone or anything gives a damn about them anyway, per the virtue of their own ugly and archaic philosophy and worldview, or rather a lack thereof, I assume?

Realistically, given how many do just that, and presumably with little to know consequences, why should anyone care? It's not like they have to fear any imaginary flying spaghetti monster smiting them for it, nor even fear the law, for the most part as per any any realistic and statistically accurate assessment? Most people don't even know the basis of their own legal system, how it works, what the actual realistic processes of something going to trial, civil or criminal is... so who cares, really, except for the incredibly naïve, childish, weak, defective, effiminate, and those who think anyone or anything gives a damn about them anyway, per the virtue of their own ugly and archaic philosophy and worldview, or rather a lack thereof, I assume?
You discount the fact that you can accomplish more as a society than as an individual.
People who rape, pillage, and steal will never be accepted into society, and therefore won't accomplish as much in their lives.

Inquisitor

Council Member
You discount the fact that you can accomplish more as a society than as an individual.
People who rape, pillage, and steal will never be accepted into society, and therefore won't accomplish as much in their lives.
Bogus, everyone from people who've scammed the welfare systems to corporations levying taxes on their enemies do it, it's part of human nature, asking people to restrain it is imposing altruism on them, which idiots like Ayn Rand tried and thankfully failed to do.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
what about people that will steal their education in exchange foisting their debt on the others?

Inquisitor

Council Member
what about people that will steal their education in exchange foisting their debt on the others?
Good for them, they're doing what's in evolution's self interest and succeeding at it.

If you want your debt repaid, then go take it back yourself at gun or knife point, as strong men and women who valued their own rights had to do in times more primal and ancient, in which had lack of a centralized legal system or legislators to so haplessly and helplessly appeal to for their imaginary "rights" to be enforced, like a a helpless child crying for his mommy or daddy's assistance, as if they'll ever be bored enough to care to begin with.

And if you aren't evolutionarily fit or successful enough to reclaim your imagined "debt", not that you'd ever have anything nearly approaching the margin of a legitimate claim as one like Gates, Buffet, or other evolutionary superiors to begin with, then, that's just evolution at work, it selected others for fitness, selected other weakness and easy predation, like a tiger leaping upon a helpless deer, and succeeding by virtue of its superiority and fitness, your only 'defense' being quaint pleas for altruism and archaic myths of "equality" entirely contrary to evolution and genetics.

Debtors prison's are archaic, and there's no snowball's chance in hell of you or any unfit weaklings out there helpless enough to beg and plea for legislators to hear their pitiful and helpless cries to begin with like helpless and important children, when collecting their own debts and passing off empty rhetoric simply to placate the helpless little mobs is far more in their pressing interest to begin with. The reality is, they don't give a damn, and there's no reason they should to begin with unless it benefits them in some way, such as them being relected and relying on the short memory of the ignorant masses in regards to their imagined "promises" which they'll never on earth fulfull to begin with, as if there was any imaginary "honor" or utility in keeping such a silly, non-legally binding word made to mobs and rabble, who will never be able to enforce it in court.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Good for them, they're doing what's in evolution's self interest and succeeding at it.

If you want your debt repaid, then go take it back yourself at gun or knife point, as strong men and women who valued their own rights had to do in times more primal and ancient, in which had lack of a centralized legal system or legislators to so haplessly and helplessly appeal to for their imaginary "rights" to be enforced, like a a helpless child crying for his mommy or daddy's assistance, as if they'll ever be bored enough to care to begin with.

And if you aren't evolutionarily fit or successful enough to reclaim your imagined "debt", not that you'd ever have anything nearly approaching the margin of a legitimate claim as one like Gates, Buffet, or other evolutionary superiors to begin with, then, that's just evolution at work, it selected others for fitness, selected other weakness and easy predation, like a tiger leaping upon a helpless deer, and succeeding by virtue of its superiority and fitness, your only 'defense' being quaint pleas for altruism and archaic myths of "equality" entirely contrary to evolution and genetics.
I don't follow. I merely leveraged my greater than nominal intellect towards gainful employ, and paid my debt

Inquisitor

Council Member
I don't follow. I merely leveraged my greater than nominal intellect towards gainful employ, and paid my debt
Good for you, Al Dunlap doesn't care about it, as if there's any reason he should or will ever need to.

Maybe your sky daddy will give you a cookie for it? It's not like most debt will ever be collected anyway, except by those idiotic and naïve enough to actually pay it back to begin with, particularly if it was debt offered via illegal interest rates or recovery practices to begin with, and such an "agreement" would never be recognized by a court of law.

Often one would be an idiot to keep a word made badly, illegally, usurusly, unintentionally, than to pride themselves on keeping such as worthless and non legally binding agreement to begin with, nothing but foolishness and lack of education being at work there, of course.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Good for you, Al Dunlap doesn't care about it, as if there's any reason he should or will ever need to.

Maybe your sky daddy will give you a cookie for it?
Don't know about all that, and I don't have a sky Daddy. You okay chief?

Inquisitor

Council Member
Don't know about all that, and I don't have a sky Daddy. You okay chief?
Well, some snooze, they loose, I suppose.

What standard or definition of altruism are they appealing to, and in what 1st world country is it actually relevant in day to day life outside of illiterate and uneducated minds who know not even the law of their own land, in theory, practice, or anything else, or the various thinking men and women behind it?

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, some snooze, they loose, I suppose.

What standard or definition of altruism are they appealing to, and in what 1st world country is it actually relevant in day to day life outside of illiterate and uneducated minds who know not even the law of their own land, in theory, practice, or anything else, or the various thinking men and women behind it?
Now you're on to it

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Appears politicians prove your bullschiff to be false and have accomplished fame and wealth.