• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The WOMEN'S march????

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
I have been watching the reporting on MSNBC (out of curiosity) for several hours today, and am wondering who can tell me what the Women's March is all about. Some of the participants and leaders couldn't seem to answer that question, nor could the reporters, although all supported it. Hmm.....

I watched as Madonna spoke about her thoughts of blowing up the White House, telling those who questioned their purpose "Fvck you," followed by we need to spread "LOVE." Now THAT's confusing...

I'm afraid I'm a little confused about the purpose, the coincidence of these marches occurring on the same day all over the world and who is paying for it. By the way, why were so many carrying the exact same signs all over the world? There couldn't be "somebody" behind this, could there? Nah.....

And while on the subject of this "protest" march, could somebody tell me where we draw the line between demonstrations and anarchy (considering the remarks of Madonna and many other "celebrities)?

I have been watching the reporting on MSNBC (out of curiosity) for several hours today, and am wondering who can tell me what the Women's March is all about. Some of the participants and leaders couldn't seem to answer that question, nor could the reporters, although all supported it. Hmm.....

I watched as Madonna spoke about her thoughts of blowing up the White House, telling those who questioned their purpose "Fvck you," followed by we need to spread "LOVE." Now THAT's confusing...

I'm afraid I'm a little confused about the purpose, the coincidence of these marches occurring on the same day all over the world and who is paying for it. By the way, why were so many carrying the exact same signs all over the world? There couldn't be "somebody" behind this, could there? Nah.....

And while on the subject of this "protest" march, could somebody tell me where we draw the line between demonstrations and anarchy (considering the remarks of Madonna and many other "celebrities)?

Wow! Listening to that was like nails on a chalkboard!

What a joke!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Haven't figured it out myself, but, 500,000 women in Chicago with 150 Porta-Johns to pee in had to be a flooding hoot!

Did they protest for the right of Lesbians to get abortions? (wait)

I want my razors back ☺

Spamature

President

Here is what it's about.

And this

And more.

Jen

Senator

Purpose?
Trump hate.
Simple.

Arkady

President
And while on the subject of this "protest" march, could somebody tell me where we draw the line between demonstrations and anarchy
I realized it frightens you to see such a very dramatic demostration of what a large number of Americans oppose Trump enough to organize this way. But you can't distract from that by talking about anarchy, as if we all couldn't see the fact that MILLIONS of people took to the streets with almost no violence.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I realized it frightens you to see such a very dramatic demostration of what a large number of Americans oppose Trump enough to organize this way. But you can't distract from that by talking about anarchy, as if we all couldn't see the fact that MILLIONS of people took to the streets with almost no violence.
Here is what it's about.

And this

And more.

Role Models=liberal kids

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

The march is about the right for women to have an abortion.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Arkie if you think you've seen a pissed off America the left hasn't seen the worst yet we're going to bring down the hammer. America was angry when they elected President Trump. Our anger was directed at the establishment. If the left continues with the outrageous acts we will bring down hell on the left.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Obama didn't accomplish all of his goals for "fundamentally changing America" although he was well on the way to doing so. Unfortunately, the person who would have continued the job was defeated. Like it or not, Americans voted against those changes. Madonna and others seem to think a revolution is in order. Well, I guess they must do what they think they have to do. I pity them.

Caroljo

Senator
I've tried to google to find out if there's more women for or against abortion. Almost everything that comes up is about this march, and there's MANY women that were turned away because they're against abortion. I did find that in 2014 it was pretty much split...47% pro choice, and 46% pro life.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
I read somewhere that there was a group of women that applied for permission to protest that were Anti abortion. Their request was denied because they were against abortion....these protests were for pro abortionists only!
Carol, this was a protest against Trump only--that's pretty obvious. Pro-life women simply AREN'T what they were looking for. "Only progressives need apply."

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
"Almost no violence" isn't good enough. A very dramatic demonstration indeed. Why not call it a Trump protest?