• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

There is No White Privilege. But There Is BLACK Privilege

EatTheRich

President
Made the news ? You think this is something unusual ? Illegal ? Yes. it most certainly IS illegal, and in violation of the US civil rights laws pertaining to racial discrimination. But EARTH TO ETR: that's exactly what affirmative action is. That's what it has been for 55 years, all across America (except in 8 states where it is BANNED) Are you just finding this out now ?

Just because you might have gotten financial aid and you're white, doesn't mean that there isn't AA discrimination against Whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc. It's not a monolithic thing. It is variable. I got financial aid too (I'm White/Hispanic), as an undergraduate, but in graduate school, I was denied it, as were all the non-blacks who applied, and only blacks were granted assitantships > clear cut AA racist discrimination (Memphis State University - 1977). And don't think just because this was a long time ago, that it still isn't going on.

It is rampant all across the country, in 42 states, maybe worse than ever before, with all the racism coming from the Obama administration. AA is the largest (by far) racial discrimination, against the largest # of people (whites, and sometimes other non-blacks) in America, over the past 55 years.

Blacks are not discriminated against. They are discriminated IN FAVOR OF. And you know what ? I just went to my local WalMart today. I walked all over the store. I saw about 50 employees. I did not see one white male among them. And only about 3 white females.
Did it ever occur to you that maybe those Black people were better qualified? Or is your argument that your race entitled YOU to an assistantship regardless of qualification? Obviously, since you and I both got financial aid at some point, our race was not a barrier (the way being Black was a barrier at one time).

Affirmative action is not only legal under, but is mandated by, the civil rights act.

I don't know about your local demographics, but I bet Black unemployment where you live is higher than white unemployment--as it is throughout the country. In case you didn't know, a job at Wal-Mart is not exactly the best job available--maybe white males don't want to work there--or they have management jobs where you don't see them?

EatTheRich

President
MLK was not a supporter of AA.
Yes, he absolutely was.
"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."

Do I believe that all supporters of AA are hardcore racists ? ABSOLUTELY YES!!! 100%. Whether they know it or not.
If you believe that Martin Luther King was a "hardcore racist," perhaps the problem is that your racism blinds you to the realities of the matter.

No Whites are most certainly NOT more likely to have jobs (see my last post about my local WalMart).
On your side: anecdotal evidence. On my side: actual statistical data.

Theyu are also not more likely to have high paying jobs.
Wrong again.

I live in an integrated apartment complex. Many blacks here are driving brand new cars, among them BMW, Mercedes, Lexus. I have a 99 Buick with a cooling system problem.
More anecdotal evidence.

I can explain about blacks being less likely to graduate college though. They're put into colleges under open admissions systems which let them in (so the liberal jerks who let them in won't appear to be racist - they lamely think). Despite poor high school grades, they're pushed into the college, and then their courses are incredibly watered down to allow them to pass their courses.

This was the case when I was both a student and a teacher in college. I was forced to give my students "open book" exams. I had never heard of any such thing before. But when it came to making concessions for the blacks, the policy was ANYTHING GOES, to get them through. Despite all this, many blacks, totally unprepared for real college, cannot meet the demands, and flunk out of a system they never should have been in in the first place.

As a student, in a meterology class, I was astounded to hear blacks compaining to each other that a mid-term exam we had, was HARD. It was so easy a 4th grader could have passed it. Then the open book "exams" began. Good Grief!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
College completion rates are increasing, and most Blacks who do drop out of college do so due to financial hardship. But keep making the argument that Blacks are just stupider--it doesn't make you look racist at all.

As for avoiding prison, whites just don't engage in crime as blacks do. I see homeless whites panhandling in parking lots. I see them from month to month. They're not committing crimes.
Panhandling in parking lots is in fact a crime in many communities including my own. Blacks, of course, are more likely to be charged for it ...

Once again, a large majority of people in prison are there for possession or sale of small amounts of illegal drugs ... but whites are more likely to use illegal drugs and much more likely to sell marijuana, which is the drug charge on which most people are in prison. Yet a Black first-time drug offender is 48 times as likely to go to prison as a white offender charged with the same crime under the same circumstances.

EatTheRich

President
Sports Are Promoted to Make the University Is an Entertainment Center for the Brats of the Rich

The only thing the obsolete aristocratic universities do right is something they shouldn't be doing at all--college sports. High school seniors are recruited solely based on talent: the son of a millionaire and the son of a crack ho get the same scholarship offers if they have the same talent. There is no call to ethnically balance the teams: if Vietnamese Americans are underrepresented in football based on their % of the population, no university pays any attention to it.

Another clue from analyzing the totally rational sports situation: "Saving money to put my son through college" should sound as absurd and dishonest as "Saving money to get my son on the college football team."
College should be tuition-free, absolutely.

You know that there's affirmative action in college sports, right?