• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

There Was A Time When Republicans Didn't Suck

F

FatBastardo

Those days ended with Gerald R Ford.

Come at me Trumptards because I'm just getting warmed up.

Dino

Russian Asset

I'll come at you when you present yourself as any type of challenge or present relevant material.
So far all you've offered is memes, outdated and tired religious bashing and political generalizations.
You seem an angry leftist still on a slow burn from a surprise election defeat.
Butt hurt is no way to post son.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"

LOL!

it must take quite a bit of heat to warm up that fat ass bastard!

do you use dura flame logs or the torch from your crack pipe?

:)

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
I'll come at you when you present yourself as any type of challenge or present relevant material.
So far all you've offered is memes, outdated and tired religious bashing and political generalizations.
You seem an angry leftist still on a slow burn from a surprise election defeat.
Butt hurt is no way to post son.

the poor antifa fag is just bitter his party has been neutered...he remembers the pain when it happened to him...

D

Deleted member 21794

the poor antifa fag is just bitter his party has been neutered...he remembers the pain when it happened to him...
No question about: two infections at work. Hillary loss butthurt. Unfortunately, he's still having a horrible struggle and it appears permanent psychosis may be inevitable. With the TDS on top of that, a return to sanity is unlikely.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
being scorned by beautiful republican women he couldn't handle
and appears he was a Choir Boy

D

Deleted member 21794

Yeah, that was quite some heart Roosevelt showed when he raped Panama to build the canal! Over 5,000, mostly brown people, died building it while working for Roosevelt. Many were displaced. The environment was virtually destroyed. Of course, this was after Roosevelt sent warships to the area when Colombia refused to bow to his imperialism.

Yeah, that Roosevelt really had a heart!!!!

ROFLMAO!

Liberals: they're all the same. Babbling, ignorant buffoons, ignorant of rudimentary US history. And there's NEVER been a time when they didn't suck.

D

Deleted member 21794

Did you have to pass a sanity test to get into your militia, or do they admit any firearm-fondling, conspiracy-theorizing hatriot?
I have no idea what you are babbling about.

Building the Panama canal was a joint effort of the US and the governments of Panama and Columbia and you are a liar.
HISTORY LESSON FOR RIGHT WING LIARS

France began work on the canal in 1881 but stopped due to engineering problems and a high worker mortality rate. The United States took over the project in 1904 and opened the canal on August 15, 1914. One of the largest and most difficult engineering projects ever undertaken, the Panama Canal shortcut greatly reduced the time for ships to travel between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, enabling them to avoid the lengthy, hazardous Cape Horn route around the southernmost tip of South America via the Drake Passage or Strait of Magellan.

Colombia, France, and later the United States controlled the territory surrounding the canal during construction. The U.S. continued to control the canal and surrounding Panama Canal Zone until the 1977 Torrijos–Carter Treaties provided for handover to Panama. After a period of joint American–Panamanian control, in 1999 the canal was taken over by the Panamanian government and is now managed and operated by the government-owned Panama Canal Authority.

There you have it LIAR and if you are able to read big words you will see that there was nothing sinister about American building the Panama Canal but you already knew that. You are just trying to besmirch the name and memory of another American hero the same way Traitor Trump tried to besmirch American Hero John McCain.
LOL.... the leftist who can't even spell "Colombia" thinks it can pontificate about it ("Columbia".... LOLOLOLOL). Colombia didn't ratify the treaty in question, so no, there wasn't cooperation. Furthermore, Panama declared its independence prior to the US beginning construction, so you're wrong on two fronts. Even worse, the US government was behind causing the separation of Panama and Colombia. So much for your meme about Roosevelt having a heart.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/panama-declares-independence

Your babbling about John McCain, Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, Alex Jones, General Flynn, Jared Kushner, Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee, Tucker Carlson and Roger Ailes makes it clear you know you got your ass stomped. Why else would you go completely non-topical?

Laugh now you [Unwelcome language removed] retards. The patriots will not only be coming for the oligarchs and the kleptocrats, they will be coming for YOU!
Laugh now? I've been laughing at mind-numbed leftists robots for decades. As far as pansy leftists coming for me....

Yeah, the people who have to run to their safe spaces for Play Doh and coloring books will be coming for ME?????

Hilarious! You're a hoot!