1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

There Was A Time When Republicans Didn't Suck

Discussion in 'Republicans' started by FatBastardo, Jun 8, 2017.

1. FatBastardo

FatBastardo Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Those days ended with Gerald R Ford.

Come at me Trumptards because I'm just getting warmed up.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  2. Dino

Dino Governor

I'll come at you when you present yourself as any type of challenge or present relevant material.
    So far all you've offered is memes, outdated and tired religious bashing and political generalizations.
    You seem an angry leftist still on a slow burn from a surprise election defeat.
    Butt hurt is no way to post son.

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. oicu812

oicu812 "Trust, but Verify"

LOL!

it must take quite a bit of heat to warm up that fat ass bastard!

do you use dura flame logs or the torch from your crack pipe?

:)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. oicu812

oicu812 "Trust, but Verify"

the poor antifa fag is just bitter his party has been neutered...he remembers the pain when it happened to him...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. The Thinker

The Thinker The Official PJ Score Keeper

No question about: two infections at work. Hillary loss butthurt. Unfortunately, he's still having a horrible struggle and it appears permanent psychosis may be inevitable. With the TDS on top of that, a return to sanity is unlikely.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Dawg

Dawg President Supporting Member

being scorned by beautiful republican women he couldn't handle
    and appears he was a Choir Boy

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. The Thinker

Yeah, that was quite some heart Roosevelt showed when he raped Panama to build the canal! Over 5,000, mostly brown people, died building it while working for Roosevelt. Many were displaced. The environment was virtually destroyed. Of course, this was after Roosevelt sent warships to the area when Colombia refused to bow to his imperialism.

Yeah, that Roosevelt really had a heart!!!!

ROFLMAO!

Liberals: they're all the same. Babbling, ignorant buffoons, ignorant of rudimentary US history. And there's NEVER been a time when they didn't suck.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Thinker

I have no idea what you are babbling about.

LOL.... the leftist who can't even spell "Colombia" thinks it can pontificate about it ("Columbia".... LOLOLOLOL). Colombia didn't ratify the treaty in question, so no, there wasn't cooperation. Furthermore, Panama declared its independence prior to the US beginning construction, so you're wrong on two fronts. Even worse, the US government was behind causing the separation of Panama and Colombia. So much for your meme about Roosevelt having a heart.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/panama-declares-independence

Your babbling about John McCain, Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, Alex Jones, General Flynn, Jared Kushner, Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee, Tucker Carlson and Roger Ailes makes it clear you know you got your ass stomped. Why else would you go completely non-topical?

Laugh now? I've been laughing at mind-numbed leftists robots for decades. As far as pansy leftists coming for me....

[​IMG]

Yeah, the people who have to run to their safe spaces for Play Doh and coloring books will be coming for ME?????

Hilarious! You're a hoot!