• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

There will be no House impeachment vote

reason10

Governor
Let me count the ways:

1. THIS is not an impeachable offense:

2. THIS is not an impeachable offense.

3. Pelosi knows that if there is an impeachment vote, Senator McConnell will overturn it and her party will suffer. She knew this earlier on and was pushed into this by the Edited in The Squad.

4. Once the impeachment vote is taken, the control is OUT of her hands and OUT of the hands of the left wing fake news media. It goes to the Senate where it is properly flushed down the toilet.

5. Once the impeachment vote is taken, she and the rest of those idiots are no longer able to use impeachment as a campaign tool, (which is all it has been used for today.)

6. Impeachment guarantees what we all know as a foregone conclusion anyway: A landslide Trump reelection. We also know the House is lost anyway, due to its total uselessness for the last two years. This is an ironclad guarantee.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21794

I would put God or religion as #10, even though that would be a bit redundant.

I think Rush has this nailed. Once they have an impeachment vote, they lose control of the narrative and cede it to The Turtle. The Democratic scam is to try to force Trump to resign.

Let me count the ways:

3. Pelosi knows that if there is an impeachment vote, Senator McConnell will overturn it and her party will suffer. She knew this earlier on and was pushed into this by the Edited in The Squad.

4. Once the impeachment vote is taken, the control is OUT of her hands and OUT of the hands of the left wing fake news media. It goes to the Senate where it is properly flushed down the toilet.

5. Once the impeachment vote is taken, she and the rest of those idiots are no longer able to use impeachment as a campaign tool, (which is all it has been used for today.)

6. Impeachment guarantees what we all know as a foregone conclusion anyway: A landslide Trump reelection. We also know the House is lost anyway, due to its total uselessness for the last two years. This is an ironclad guarantee.
The Democrats can't get the votes for an impeachment even in the House. Pelosi knows it. It would mean Democrats in districts in states that voted for Trump would have to put their names on this lunacy, and even they're not dumb enough to do that. Only the Pelosis, Schiffs, and Nadlers of the world are that stupid.

D

Deleted member 21794

I think even the dumbest of the dumb DemocRATS know this. They post about how long it will take to get all the info on all the crimes together, blah blah blah.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
When Trump finally leaves office....after the end of his 2nd term, the liberals will shout in the streets how they FINALLY got him out of office for all those many crimes he committed.

Dumbasses, the lot of them

Jen

Senator
Let me count the ways:

Yep.
Once an impeachment vote takes place it will no longer be a Democrat tool.