• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

There ya go... parting gift for lefties.

D

Deleted member 21794

Parting gift? Don't leave. We'd miss your rants.
I agree, it's tough for you to defend your filthy, disgusting pals. Best to cry about Barbella instead.

But really, I'm getting this wrong. You don't think this is anything that needs to be defended: you and the PIGS in that video are identical.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I agree, it's tough for you to defend your filthy, disgusting pals. Best to cry about Barbella instead.

But really, I'm getting this wrong. You don't think this is anything that needs to be defended: you and the PIGS in that video are identical.
I didn't watch any video. So your rant is moot.

D

Deleted member 21794

I didn't watch any video. So your rant is moot.
If a tree falls in the forest and Nina doesn't see it, does that mean it didn't fall?

Please try THINKING before you post. My statement on you and the video is true. Whether you watched it or not is irrelevant.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You should watch it, you might see someone you know.
No thanks. When Barbella posts a video, you can be sure it's about blacks. I'm sick to death of her racism and the fact she gets by with it on a daily basis. Any more suggestions? If so, take them to someone who gives a crap what you think.

Barbella

Senator
No thanks. When Barbella posts a video, you can be sure it's about blacks. I'm sick to death of her racism and the fact she gets by with it on a daily basis. Any more suggestions? If so, take them to someone who gives a crap what you think.
Racism isn't when you post something that REALLY HAPPENED, as in the video, for instance. THEN, it's REALITY.

D

Deleted member 21794

It's about BEHAVIOR. And you're hilarious, hiding out in one of the most lily white states preaching to others about racism!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nah... I got a lot more than that.

You're looking for something to report, again? Not today, dear... might as well give it up. It won't happen.
Since you stirred up my curiosity, I just watched it. Thanks for a good laugh. I was focused on the look on that reporters face when that screaming fool kept at him. I was thinking that you probably have had people look at you like that when you're ranting and raving as well.

He looked like it took a lot of effort not to punch her in the mouth. Yep...you probably have encountered that look from people very often.

Was there something else about it that I am supposed to give a crap about, other than your sole purpose for putting it up here is to push your racist agenda?