• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

There ya go... parting gift for lefties.

Barbella

Senator
Was there something else about it that I am supposed to give a crap about, other than your sole purpose for putting it up here is to push your racist agenda?
It does not matter to me in the least WHAT you give a crap about, so why are you asking me that question? Ask someone who actually CARES, why don't you?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It does not matter to me in the least WHAT you give a crap about, so why are you asking me that question? Ask someone who actually CARES, why don't you?
Then why were you and your buddies caring whether or not I watched it? DUH!!!

Barbella

Senator
Then why were you and your buddies caring whether or not I watched it? DUH!!!
Whenever someone squawks and rants about something, a sane person would hope they actually know what they're talking about. So it's natural for them to say "did you watch it?".

Talking about rational people here... so....

Caroljo

Senator
No thanks. When Barbella posts a video, you can be sure it's about blacks. I'm sick to death of her racism and the fact she gets by with it on a daily basis. Any more suggestions? If so, take them to someone who gives a crap what you think.
So you just came to this thread to start crap as usual?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So you just came to this thread to start crap as usual?
Well, since I'm now responding to your ONE AND ONLY response to this thread, it appears YOU came into this thread to start crap as usual. Where's your response to the thread itself? Judge not, Christian Lady!!!
Luke 6:41
Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye?

Caroljo

Senator
Well, since I'm now responding to your ONE AND ONLY response to this thread, it appears YOU came into this thread to start crap as usual. Where's your response to the thread itself? Judge not, Christian Lady!!!
Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye?
We're told not to judge 'unfairly'. We all can judge someone on the truth. We aren't to judge someone on a lie. Shows how much you know :).

Your first few posts didn't address the topic either. So why are you worried about what I respond to? I was here just reading the posts and noticed how you came here doing what you usually do. You're the one that came here to stir up sh*t because that's what you do. Your response to the topic was expected.

Caroljo

Senator
By the way....if you're going to try to quote the Bible, you might want to look up the REAL quote? What's a BEAM? Lol!

Matthew 7:3
“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

My response to the video is.....you liberals sure are a bunch of idiots! You seem to have no problem with your people acting like these did. Screaming in his face, swearing at him. Ya...you liberals are such 'tolerant' people. We see that here every day. You call us the haters...yet you have no problem attacking any of us with lies. Any sensible person can see exactly what you are.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
We're told not to judge 'unfairly'. We all can judge someone on the truth. We aren't to judge someone on a lie. Shows how much you know :).

Your first few posts didn't address the topic either. So why are you worried about what I respond to? I was here just reading the posts and noticed how you came here doing what you usually do. You're the one that came here to stir up sh*t because that's what you do. Your response to the topic was expected.
Well, your FIRST RESPONSE on this thread was telling me that I wasn't responding to it. Now how can you justify bitching (normal behavior for you) to me about doing the same thing you, in turn, did yourself? I say YOU came in here to stir the shit up because that's what you do....otherwise you'd have posted to the subject. Right? OR are you above having to follow the rules? Are you here just to judge what I do when it had nothing to do with you? Hypocrisy is your middle name.

Caroljo

Senator
Well, your FIRST RESPONSE on this thread was telling me that I wasn't responding to it. Now how can you justify bitching (normal behavior for you) to me about doing the same thing you, in turn, did yourself? I say YOU came in here to stir the shit up because that's what you do....otherwise you'd have posted to the subject. Right? OR are you above having to follow the rules? Are you here just to judge what I do when it had nothing to do with you? Hypocrisy is your middle name.
No...you're wrong again. My first post was stating that you came here just to start crap. I never said anything about you not responding to the top post. Why do you constantly lie?

I did give my response to the TP. When you first posted in here you also didn't immediately respond to the TP. Why are you being a hypocrite?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
By the way....if you're going to try to quote the Bible, you might want to look up the REAL quote? What's a BEAM? Lol!

Matthew 7:3
“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

My response to the video is.....you liberals sure are a bunch of idiots! You seem to have no problem with your people acting like these did. Screaming in his face, swearing at him. Ya...you liberals are such 'tolerant' people. We see that here every day. You call us the haters...yet you have no problem attacking any of us with lies. Any sensible person can see exactly what you are.
ISV (INTERNATIONAL STANDARD VERSION) Bible.
“Why do you see the speck in your brother’s eye but fail to notice the beam in your own eye?

What's a beam? LOLOL You talk about idiots and yet you don't recognize the word 'beam' as it pertains to a plank? Never heard of a beam? Hell every house I know of has beams.
https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Matthew 7:3

And before you 'JUDGE' me by which passage I used...look at this. Luke 6:41

http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Luke 6.41-42

I'd think that you...a bona fide Church Lady, would realize that there is more than one interpretation of the bible. How did you expect someone you think is a heathen to get it right when you obviously know diddly squat.

AND "WHAT IS A BEAM?" You just doubled down on your ignorance. I bet you thought all beams are rays of light shining down on you and your brethren.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No...you're wrong again. My first post was stating that you came here just to start crap. I never said anything about you not responding to the top post. Why do you constantly lie?

I did give my response to the TP. When you first posted in here you also didn't immediately respond to the TP. Why are you being a hypocrite?
That's right...I didn't post immediately to the top post. BUT I didn't come in here bitching and moaning about someone else not doing so...accusing them of coming in here just to cause trouble. DAMN...you're dense. Your pal Dawg does the same thing...goes on about thread jacking while he's doing the same thing himself.

Caroljo

Senator
That's right...I didn't post immediately to the top post. BUT I didn't come in here bitching and moaning about someone else not doing so...accusing them of coming in here just to cause trouble. DAMN...you're dense. Your pal Dawg does the same thing...goes on about thread jacking while he's doing the same thing himself.
You came here just to attack Barb, ranting about how 'racist' she is. You only commented on the topic because you were pretty much forced to. Where was I bitching and moaning? I called you out on your bullsh*t to try to start a fight AGAIN. If you weren't interested in commenting on the subject of the post, then you didn't even need to come in here. *Edited*

Last edited by a moderator:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

I take it back...My first post here WAS about Barb's top post. Post #4. HER SUBJECT LINE..."There ya go. Parting gift for the lefties" My response...to her subject line was "Parting gift? Don't leave. we'd miss your rants."

Now tell me, how is THAT not addressing her post? I read her subject line and responded to it. I didn't watch the video until coerced by others and until then I didn't see the woman who sounds just like you, screaming at that reporter and the reporter looking at her like he'd like to wring her neck. I'd imagine you have seen that look a million times.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You came here just to attack Barb, ranting about how 'racist' she is. You only commented on the topic because you were pretty much forced to. Where was I bitching and moaning? I called you out on your bullsh*t to try to start a fight AGAIN. If you weren't interested in commenting on the subject of the post, then you didn't even need to come in here. You're a liar.
And the only time you half-assed addressed the video was in a smart-ass remark about Lefties TO ME...not addressing Barb at all. Now, do you have any excuse for not knowing what a beam is? Lie about that as well.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You came here just to attack Barb, ranting about how 'racist' she is. You only commented on the topic because you were pretty much forced to. Where was I bitching and moaning? I called you out on your bullsh*t to try to start a fight AGAIN. If you weren't interested in commenting on the subject of the post, then you didn't even need to come in here. You're a liar.
Liar, huh?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
What I said to Barb is none of your business. What she says to me is nobody's business. Who the hell do you think you are? Nevermind...I know what you are.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Come on, Carol Jo. You started this shit, after accusing me of coming in here to start shit. TELL ME...what is a "beam"?? Before you ridicule someone, you really should get a clue.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
My response was in post 29. It was no different than your post on the subject. Why are you such a moron? I don't think I've ever met a more hateful person than you are. You live to fight others that don't think like you do. It's really funny when you talk about us being haters. You have to be the stupidest person on earth to not see what you do yourself. But I appreciate the entertainment you give us all. :)
DUH...that's what I said...your response to the video wasn't to the top poster. It was to ME and was only made to call "LEFTY" names. How could it have been no different than my post on the subject when you claimed I didn't address the subject? You only did after I called you out on your hypocrisy. Nobody needs you to come into a thread and tell anyone anything. You aren't my keeper. BUTT OUT FOR A CHANGE. And the next time you poke fun of someone for using a legitimate word that any 3rd grader would recognize, you should realize how stupid that looks.