• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

These riots are a God send...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You're one of those whacky libertytarians. All Ron Paul Theory and no practice similar to communism. :0)
Libertarianism in practice works quite well - see the post-colonial period of the US of A.

Communism as an ideology contains its own inherent flaws that inevitably lead it to failure. Libertarianism as an ideology only fails when the politicians pass laws that undermine it.

Libertarianism in practice works quite well - see the post-colonial period of the US of A.
How many autobahns did they build? Water treatment plants? Clay lined dumps? Frontage roads? Rivers cleaned up? Rail lines from East to West?

Communism as an ideology contains its own inherent flaws that inevitably lead it to failure. Libertarianism as an ideology only fails when the politicians pass laws that undermine it.
No, communism in theory is ideal. Much like libertarianism. It is in the practice that they both fail to scale.

Raoul_Luke

How many autobahns did they build? Water treatment plants? Clay lined dumps? Frontage roads? Rivers cleaned up? Rail lines from East to West?

No, communism in theory is ideal. Much like libertarianism. It is in the practice that they both fail to scale.
So if it is so "great" for countries to invest trillions in those things you listed, why shouldn't it also invest trillions in addressing the plight of the poor?

Raoul_Luke

And, just as I suggested, the "protests" have ended the coronavirus regulations. I just got back from a shopping trip to three different stores and I observed a general disregard for mask wearing and social distancing. Thanks rioters!!!