• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

They Have Lost Their Minds

As I sit and watch the news lately I see more and more angry and upset Democrats. Some like Maxine Waters are crazy as a shit house rat, others like Chuck Schumer are just plain stupid and idiotic, then we have Nancy Pelosi, here is a far left wing brain of the century. Waters is running around calling for impeachment and accusing the president of everything imaginable. Chuck and Nancy continue to pursue the imaginary collusion with Russia agenda. Clapper already has stated numerous times there is no evidence of this. The far left has really lost it, as their heads explode and they continue with their temper tantrums every fifteen minutes the president just continues with his mission. They really need to regroup and accept the fact that they lost, and they lost big time.

On top of all of this is the far left wing media, they seem to be focused on creating their own news, not reporting what the facts are. I saw a piece on CNN where they criticized the president for getting two scoops of ice cream. Really. These folks are completely out of touch, they have left the building, If they hope to rebuild the Democratic Party this is not the way to do it. It is almost like watching a comedy, do they actually believe Americans find them credible at all? One minute they want Comey fired, then when he is they scream conspiracy, that is a text book definition of hypocrisy. What is it that they want, only one thing. They want to destroy Trump and put Hillary in the White House. Sorry, Dumbo that ain't gonna happen. The left has completely lost their minds.

BobbyT

Governor
As I sit and watch the news lately I see more and more angry and upset Democrats. Some like Maxine Waters are crazy as a shit house rat, others like Chuck Schumer are just plain stupid and idiotic, then we have Nancy Pelosi, here is a far left wing brain of the century. Waters is running around calling for impeachment and accusing the president of everything imaginable. Chuck and Nancy continue to pursue the imaginary collusion with Russia agenda. Clapper already has stated numerous times there is no evidence of this. The far left has really lost it, as their heads explode and they continue with their temper tantrums every fifteen minutes the president just continues with his mission. They really need to regroup and accept the fact that they lost, and they lost big time.

On top of all of this is the far left wing media, they seem to be focused on creating their own news, not reporting what the facts are. I saw a piece on CNN where they criticized the president for getting two scoops of ice cream. Really. These folks are completely out of touch, they have left the building, If they hope to rebuild the Democratic Party this is not the way to do it. It is almost like watching a comedy, do they actually believe Americans find them credible at all? One minute they want Comey fired, then when he is they scream conspiracy, that is a text book definition of hypocrisy. What is it that they want, only one thing. They want to destroy Trump and put Hillary in the White House. Sorry, Dumbo that ain't gonna happen. The left has completely lost their minds.
What are Donald's poll numbers again? Not good. You didn't win, you "won." Donald can't even keep his appointees in office, as they are found out one after another, or he fires them. He's a joke. You know it, I know it, the country knows it. Hence his poll numbers.

Caroljo

Senator
What are Donald's poll numbers again? Not good. You didn't win, you "won." Donald can't even keep his appointees in office, as they are found out one after another, or he fires them. He's a joke. You know it, I know it, the country knows it. Hence his poll numbers.
People hire people ALL the time thinking they're competent, then later find out they actually weren't. Was he to keep them just because he'd hired them? If you're running a company, no, you wouldn't. At least Trump isn't keeping incompetent people! You're argument is ignorant.

BobbyT

Governor
People hire people ALL the time thinking they're competent, then later find out they actually weren't. Was he to keep them just because he'd hired them? If you're running a company, no, you wouldn't. At least Trump isn't keeping incompetent people! You're argument is ignorant.
LOL, the people he hired didn't show up with their resumes as unknown untested neophytes. Good grief. Well, I have no doubt their were unknown to the immensely ignorant Donald. His ignorance is no excuse however. At least not to the rest of us.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Donald needs know YOU work for one of his military agencies........allowed on our military bases...............let's see who is the joke..........YOU will not be laughing...........You will be FIRED.........

Jen

Senator

Democrats lost their minds a long time ago. They are just showing all the craziness now. It's always been there.

Jen

Senator
Oh Lordy.
Now you're just sounding sadly pathetic.

BobbyT

Governor
Polls matter?
Polls are true?

(polls said hillary would win)
Hillary did win the popular vote. Polls poll people. More people voted for Hillary than for Donald. But I completely understand why you Donald supporters what to pretend polls are meaningless.

Jen

Senator
Hillary did win the popular vote. Polls poll people. More people voted for Hillary than for Donald. But I completely understand why you Donald supporters what to pretend polls are meaningless.
Because of all the illegal votes in California, but ......... you won't talk about that.

BobbyT

Governor

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Their ability to vote has already been debunked many times yet here you are claiming it's true again. It's no wonder cons have a reputation for being duped. It's a reputation well deserved.

Does 800,000 == 5 million? Math isn't your forte either.
what part of COULD do you see me posting TRUE________________GO
appears you prove libs have a reputation of reading what isn't written
it's a reputation well deserved and witnessed here daily

BobbyT

Governor
what part of COULD do you see me posting TRUE________________GO
appears you prove libs have a reputation of reading what isn't written
it's a reputation well deserved and witnessed here daily
Except it couldn't be true, as it has already been debunked.

Days

Commentator
Again, already been debunked. You're batting zero.
But your debunkink was debunked... I think.

politics is weird.

John McCain Kills Republican Bill In Protest Over Trump
Published on May 14, 2017

Barack Obama Sh*ts On American Voters While In Another Country
Published on May 14, 2017