• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

they left the body in the street

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
They left the body in the street.

Dictators leave bodies in the street.

Petty local satraps leave bodies in the street.

Warlords leave bodies in the street.

A police officer shot Michael Brown to death. And they left his body in the street. For four hours. Bodies do not lie in the street for four hours. Not in an advanced society.

Bodies are not left in the streets of the leafy suburbs. The bodies of dogs and cats, or squirrels and raccoons, let alone the bodies of children, are not left in the streets of the leafy suburbs. No bodies are left in the streets of the financial districts. Freeze to death on a bench in the financial districts and you are whisked away before your inconvenient body can disturb the folks in line at the Starbucks across the street. But the body of a boy can be left in the street for four hours in a place like Ferguson, Missouri, and who knows whether it was because people wanted to make a point, or because nobody gave a damn whether he was there or not. Ferguson, Missouri was a place where they left a body in the street. For four hours.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/The_Body_In_The_Street

RickWA

Snagglesooth

A police officer shot Michael Brown to death. And they left his body in the street. For four hours. Bodies do not lie in the street for four hours. Not in an advanced society.

Bodies are not left in the streets of the leafy suburbs. The bodies of dogs and cats, or squirrels and raccoons, let alone the bodies of children, are not left in the streets of the leafy suburbs. No bodies are left in the streets of the financial districts. Freeze to death on a bench in the financial districts and you are whisked away before your inconvenient body can disturb the folks in line at the Starbucks across the street. But the body of a boy can be left in the street for four hours in a place like Ferguson, Missouri, and who knows whether it was because people wanted to make a point, or because nobody gave a damn whether he was there or not. Ferguson, Missouri was a place where they left a body in the street. For four hours.

That's nothing...lefty has dumped his body on this board and other boards like it - cynically milking it for every last drop of agenda he can squeeze out of it - for many, many days. Four hours at the scene of death is nothing compared to his exploitation by our anti-pluralist, deconstructionist, collectivist, leftists here in the USA.

Shameful.

Never mind the jumping to conclusions, making guilt determinations before all facts are in, ginning up hatred and division among races and classes (per the nutcase, misery-loving lefty play book)...that's just par for the course (forgive the golf reference - I understand that is now a holy ritual, made so by The One whose spotlessness is rivaled only by the 2.5 lb chrome weights he slings mightily).

justoffal

Senator

Julie I used to think that you were just tragically stupid...now I see that you are retarded.

Julie...

READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY AND TRY NOT TO HURT YOURSELF

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Julie I used to think that you were just tragically stupid...now I see that you are retarded.

Julie...

READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY AND TRY NOT TO HURT YOURSELF

At first I was going to go the "crime scene" route as well, but chose instead to mock the soulless husks we know as lefties - who will cynically exploiting anything to advance their collectivist totalitarian cause. :)

justoffal

Senator
At first I was going to go the "crime scene" route as well, but chose instead to mock the soulless husks we know as lefties - who will cynically exploiting anything to advance their collectivist totalitarian cause. :)
They probably had to wait for pro's from St. Louis....

Once they determined that he was already dead the emphasis after that would be on not tampering in any way shape or form with the scene until the CSI professionals got there. Often their evidence is paramount in determining events.

You know I get the distinct impression that these guys think we enjoyed the whole thing....even with the Martin Shooting in Florida. I don' t like what happened in fact I am horrified. My objection to the narraitive is that Micheal Brown's death is more important that the other 100 Black teens that die every week in urban jungles because he was shot by a white police officer. That's the only thing that seems to matter to them. His life choices, his gang involvement, his obvious perdilection to vctimize smaller, weaker people ( IE: the store clerk ) are all chased aside as irrelevant to his final destination.

Tiring......irritating.....infuriating

JO

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
They probably had to wait for pro's from St. Louis....

Once they determined that he was already dead the emphasis after that would be on not tampering in any way shape or form with the scene until the CSI professionals got there. Often their evidence is paramount in determining events.

JO
To be fair, the preservation of the integrity of the scene of death is unnecessary when one has already preemptively determined guilt and written up the narrative...

justoffal

Senator
To be fair, the preservation of the integrity of the scene of death is unnecessary when one has already preemptively determined guilt and written up the narrative...
heh heh heh ,..... yes...

" I Darren Wilson, grand wizard of the local KKK chapter and also a part time Fergeson Police officer did intentially stalk and kill a darky who was walking while black in the parameters of my patrol area "

You mean that narrative?

Right...yes.... I can see where there would be no need for CSI......you are correct,

:)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
heh heh heh ,..... yes...

" I Darren Wilson, grand wizard of the local KKK chapter and also a part time Fergeson Police officer did intentially stalk and kill a darky who was walking while black in the parameters of my patrol area "

You mean that narrative?

Right...yes.... I can see where there would be no need for CSI......you are correct,

:)
That's pretty much the preferred outcome (and signing statement).

BTW: if it turns out (after the full investigation) that the cop was negligent or worse, prosecute him fully. If not, then don't. It's pathetic how folks' agenda so readily trumps justice - in both process and outcome.

JV-12

Mayor
I doubt that I shall ever see
......any empathy from thee.
Well if I did not read the details, which I have not, I would say it sounds a bit grotesque and improper to me. I would give you your disgust. But I think the whole police prejudice angle is being horribly exploited here.

What I find inhumane is how abortion clinics dispose of those bodies. Not just sending some to furnaces for heating buildings, but so many other repugnant measures. What sickness a white-washed society pretends to not be part of.

Dino

Russian Asset

If they picked his body up ten minutes later, you be bitching that there was no serious investigation.

Libs: only happy when they're complaining.

Astonishing, ain't it? I mean they wasted a whole bunch of time collecting forensic evidence that could have been well spent dragging the body around the community as a warning to the rest of the city's inhabitants, which is what we all know they wanted to do: racist bastards!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well if I did not read the details, which I have not, I would say it sounds a bit grotesque and improper to me. I would give you your disgust. But I think the whole police prejudice angle is being horribly exploited here.

What I find inhumane is how abortion clinics dispose of those bodies. Not just sending some to furnaces for heating buildings, but so many other repugnant measures. What sickness a white-washed society pretends to not be part of.
Babies are not used to heat buildings....quit being such a ghoul.

justoffal

Senator
That's pretty much the preferred outcome (and signing statement).

BTW: if it turns out (after the full investigation) that the cop was negligent or worse, prosecute him fully. If not, then don't. It's pathetic how folks' agenda so readily trumps justice - in both process and outcome.
If it becomes apparent that Brown was trying to surrender and that Wilson who then had him under control and could easily have waited for back up at that point shot him dead anyway. Then yes... he is a murderer and worse for having a badge of trust. Agree 100%.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
...... hands up, don't shoot .....

it's nice to see some of the empathy-challenged in this thread.....begin to show some.

Barbella

Senator
...... hands up, don't shoot .....

it's nice to see some of the empathy-challenged in this thread.....begin to show some.
You call them "empathy-challenged".... when all anyone is saying we should wait for the facts before we convict.

YOU are "truth-challenged"... you already have Wilson found guilty and tried, impatient to convict... and have done that since day one.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You call them "empathy-challenged".... when all anyone is saying we should wait for the facts before we convict.

YOU are "truth-challenged"... you already have Wilson found guilty and tried, impatient to convict... and have done that since day one.
I expressed outrage that an unarmed 18 year old was killed by a cop for jaywalking.

with my top post, I expressed outrage that the body was left in the street for hours.

you, my dear, haven't been able to summon up even a teensy-weensy bit of empathy for that last fact.

Barbella

Senator
I expressed outrage that an unarmed 18 year old was killed by a cop for jaywalking.

with my top post, I expressed outrage that the body was left in the street for hours.

you, my dear, haven't been able to summon up even a teensy-weensy bit of empathy for that last fact.
Why would I? He was already dead... do you think he CARED? I save my empathy for the living...