• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

They'll see your kind Dead first..

EatTheRich

President
Black Lives Matter: "What do we want...dead cops"

Rigthy: "That's insane"

Leftie: "RACISTS!!!!"
I mean, I’d say it’s pretty racist to accuse BLM of saying that just because another group of Black people who had nothing to do with BLM said it, at a tiny protest not a BLM rally.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just pointing out how the attitudes have changed when it comes to protesting our govt's policies.

Apparently spitting on reps and making threats are so 2009.

My bombshells are gold. Let the Dems get control, and you will see them play out in the fact finding.
Dude. No chance

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Well, shit. I’m armed and ready to defend myself and my rights. Let’s get on with it. If it started in the morning, it’d be over by lunch.

EatTheRich

President
BLM is one of the racist liberals extremists groups that they use to intimidate US through their use of violence.
BLM is a radical anti-racist group. If you find it intimidating that they insist on being treated as human, that’s all on you.

EatTheRich

President
and they demonstrate that through all. of their physical attacks/assaults upon people. Yep by liberal logic I can see how you come to your conclusions.
Yet you can’t find one example of such an attack except for the Baton Rouge shootings by a single lone nut who went to a handful of BLM rallies.