• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

They're no angels...

Mick

The Right is always right
Name calling is a TOS violation.

Proves you lost the debate again

The guy who is dumb enough to not know the difference between Korea and Vietnam is claiming others "lost the debate"? ROFL!!!

They need to break out the bear spray and ban you again. It's for your own good because it protects you from yourself!

:D

D

Deleted member 21794

No. YOU proved you lost the debate when you tried to make a connection between our troops in South Korea has something to do with Vietnam.

crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

D

Deleted member 21794

Fact

The US never won the Korean war or the war in Vietnam
What does that have to do with you thinking troops in South Korea are there to protect Vietnam?

I think it's hilarious that when cornered, your default is to remind everyone we didn't win two wars.

And you people wonder why we say you hate America?

reason10

Governor

Let's bring you up with the rest of the class, (although I'm pretty sure you never went beyond third grade ESE in your entire uneventful career as an idiot.)

South Korea is a 3000+ mile drive to Vietnam.

The Korean War took place in the early 50s and was ordered by Truman, the same butcher who incinerated hundreds of thousands of Japanese women and children living in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Korean War ended in 1953. Truman was still president.

Vietnam War began in 1955 and lasted TWENTY YEARS. Eisenhower and Kennedy involved the United States in this war. Johnson escalated this war and involved teenagers who couldn't avoid the draft.

Nixon inherited this war and took steps to end it. The Democrat House finally cut all funding to the US troops in country and that was what ended our involvement.

That is history, something you children fell asleep in class to.

President Trump did not abandon any Vietnam war soldiers or South Korea soldiers. He was not president when those wars were fought.

See, if you had not dropped out of school, you'd know this. There are downs syndrome retards in school who know more than you do.

reason10

Governor
What does that have to do with you thinking troops in South Korea are there to protect Vietnam?

I think it's hilarious that when cornered, your default is to remind everyone we didn't win two wars.

And you people wonder why we say you hate America?

There is no point in arguing with this retard. He is either stoned or maybe he's eight years old playing his daddy's computer.
Then again, liberals ARE that fcking stupid.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Fact

The US never won the Korean war or the war in Vietnam
Or any of its dozen or so wars in the Middle East. Are you going to be consistent and admit Trump's pulling the troops out of Syria was a good move, or just another typical left wing hypocrite?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
so there was a vote to invade? Nah. There was a vote to allow Bush to use force. He claimed he needed that to force Saddam to let the inspectors back in....Bush lied.
Sow & Hanoi Johnny voted FOR...………….your boy Barry didn't even go to Congress to get our troops killed in Syria...……..

freyasman

Senator
really? You fought in northern Syria?

The fact is that the Kurds there were not being killed until Trump caved to the prez of Turkey.
Oh bullshit.... save your weak deflections for someone who might entertain the notion that you may not be totally full of shit; me? I know better.

The Middle East is a cluster-fvck of murderous warlords all hellbent on killing each other. They can do that without us..... fvck 'em.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Damn dude. If you are not using your head for actually thinking...change your nic.

We pulled out of Iraq in 2011, per W's SOFA. When ISIS invaded we went back in 2014.
16 times your boy Barry said I said I would end the war until he said Bush did.....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh bullshit.... save your weak deflections for someone who might entertain the notion that you may not be totally full of shit; me? I know better.

The Middle East is a cluster-fvck of murderous warlords all hellbent on killing each other. They can do that without us..... fvck 'em.
MV never got dirt on his deck shoes back in 70's...………….

EatTheRich

President
Actually, the DEMOCRAT HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES abandoned the South Vietnamese by cutting off the funding.

Are you kidding about not knowing this or are you really this fcking stupid?
Actually, the South Vietnamese, along with the North Vietnamese, won the war, and the Americans attacking them turned tail and ran.