• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

They're threatening to ban me from another forum because they say the user name Pogue Mahone is rude

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
600,000+ died over Northern tariffs and cotton...…………..PUNK...you don't have the balls for COMBAT...……….
Slavery isn’t for everyone. Sorry, conservatives, you learned the hard way. : )

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Exactly - liberals won the war; conservatives lost. Same place we're headed in 2020.

That’s why cons are the only ones flying the confederate surrender flag. ; j
You just had to get silly on me. Liberals didn't win that war, anti-slavery Republicans did. And Conservatives didn't lose it, Cross-burning, negro-lynching Democrats lost it but
Democrats have never obeyed the rule of law. The never complied with the emancipation proclamation. Just as Democrats of today skirt the edges of the law (voter fraud, dirty tricks) Democrats in the old south created the Ku Klux Klan, Jim Crow laws, poll taxes and tests, terror tactics and intimidation to keep blsck people from fully attaining their constitutional rights.
The Democrats who lynched black men, bombed churches and refused to let black folks vote, are the same white trash who beat up old white people, women and kids and black people who have the audacity to choose to leave the Democrat Party. They are now called Antifa, labor unions, and the fake news media.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
LMAO. I would break your hip if I wanted to, crusty old man. But I don’t. You are my little toy...I will keep you safe, little boy. ; )
Hey guys, calm down. This is getting out of hand. The forum is for fun. Don't take it too seriously. What happens here doesn't mean shit in the real world. The sun will come up tomorrow and the rain falls on the ass-holes as well as the good guys.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Has you did you Moms?

Negative...…………….
Hey guys, calm down. This is getting out of hand. The forum is for fun. Don't take it too seriously. What happens here doesn't mean shit in the real world. The sun will come up tomorrow and the rain falls on the ass-holes as well as the good guys

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Civil War wasn't due to slavery...……...hell, you are my slave, I make to dislike my post :)
I disagree but you are entitled to your opinion. I was taught that in school, as I'm sure you were too (That the ACW was not about slavery). I came to a different opinion later in life after much studying and contemplation.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
This just goes to show how extreme political correctness has gotten nowadays. You can't even say a mild cuss word in Gaelic anymore. Nobody can take anything in good humor.

Should I give in and change my name or should I just tell them to pogue mahone?
Irish names are bad? Pog mo thoin would be offensive. For now it's just an album.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I disagree but you are entitled to your opinion. I was taught that in school, as I'm sure you were too (That the ACW was not about slavery). I came to a different opinion later in life after much studying and contemplation.
It was about Northern Tariffs and Cotton...………...Cuomo Lincoln later made it about Slaves, you do know he was a Queer...……….they just didn't call males that back then.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hey guys, calm down. This is getting out of hand. The forum is for fun. Don't take it too seriously. What happens here doesn't mean shit in the real world. The sun will come up tomorrow and the rain falls on the ass-holes as well as the good guys
NM destroyed the FUN...……..as he did TOPIX and had to close down...……..He's a [Unwelcome language removed] that needs removed from breathing...……..IMO

freyasman

Senator
I’m worried about the world that today’s kids are going to end up with. Almost all comedy is going to be banned and history is going to be white washed of important people for fear of offending someone. Best case, the world will be boring and sad. Worst case, it will be the perfect setup for a Hitler or Stalin type to rise up and slip into power.
Well, duh..... that was the plan all along. Why do you think the education system and the entertainment industry have been full of commies and sympathizers since before any of us were born?o_O

The Soviets won after all.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
F confederate anything. We beat them in the war, they can hit the road.
"They" ARE us.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
Those who erase the past condemn others to repeat the worst of it.
Those who erase language condemn everyone to mindless obedience.

And they can pogue mahone.

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.
I have no say about what goes on in Africa. But here in the US, my northern ancestors beat the confederacy and slavery was banned. Love it.
You have no say about what goes on here in America either. None of us do. We'd all do well to remember that when getting at each other's throats about political stuff.

Yeah we have our votes, but if the past few years have taught us anything it's that the political elites and the donor class are just going to do whatever the hell they want no matter how we vote.

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.
I get it now. Looked it up on Urban Dictionary. They are snowflakes if they're banning you for that.
Yeah it's an anglicized version of a gaelic curse that means kiss my ass. It's also a Pogues album. If a band can name an album that and have it sold in stores it can't be that bad. People are getting way too touchy. And Fins is right about losing our sense of humor. I get suspended every couple of months from that board, and it's always for some joke that pushes the envelope a little that gets someone bent out of shape and reporting me to a moderator. They'll be happy to see the last of me I'm sure. I'm not going to become the kind of poster they like, obviously.

If no mods have given me warnings about my Obama $5 foot long joke yesterday I think I'll be ok here. lol

Boca

Governor
Well I like posting at both sites. I've been using the name for close to 20 years now. Started using it in the late 90's on Slate's Fray forum. Never has anyone been offended until now.

I don't like to use the term snowflakes too often, but we got some butthurt snowflakes here. lol
What's the offense? Gaelic is Greek to me and I don't want to put you on Ignore.;)

Okay, sorry, didn't read the whole thread.