• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

They've cancelled global warming for the rest of the year due to cold weather.

llovejim

Current Champion
This can't be possible with Gorebal Warming...……..WAIT...…….it's snowing in Boone, NC!
i know you are just kidding...nobody still thinks climate change means every city from now on will be warmer than usual, and no more cold fronts!! weather is not climate. And, Boone, NC, contrary to local belief, is not the Globe. i am sure you know climate change might actually result in some parts of the world becoming somewhat warmer, and some dry areas having more rain, and more areas with enough rain becoming more and more dry and arid. i believe i read that is why it is called climate change, even though the cause is global warming, attributed to human activity over the last 50 years or so, especially.

llovejim

Current Champion
Got down to 9 here last n ite have about an inch on the ground plus some ice. Weather changes, it just gives us humans something to bitch at each other about. But that's not going to change the weather or the bitches (Or the bitching)
facts matter. not morons bitching who do not have a clue, as even you must agree. you need to write that down somewhere.

Last edited:
Your hyperbole can be a bit much. Nobody is saying the earth will be gone in 6 years. Nobody is saying we should go back to living in caves.

Glaciers that have been in place for thousands of years are now disappearing. Polar ice is disappearing. Scientists who have researched this for decades are saying industrialization has contributed. Farmers burning down the Amazon have contributed. Burning down forests on the Malay peninsula has contributed. You see a conspiracy to ruin the global economy. What will you say when it turns out they were right?
Then I suggest you work on stopping all of that. But leave the US alone as we are not contributing to your fantasy.

Yup, too predictable. The cold cycles get colder and the rabble on the right don't see it as a response to the warmer warm cycles. We are destabilizing the climate.
So your fellow nutters who warned us about "the end of snow" are part of that "rabble", right?

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/08/opinion/sunday/the-end-of-snow.html

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/why-climate-change-could-mean-the-end-of-snow-l97xrfqt8

This one is great because the liars who published it have removed it without apology or retraction:
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/11/12/one-of-the-longest-running-climate-prediction-blunders-has-disappeared-from-the-internet/

Yup, too predictable. The cold cycles get colder and the rabble on the right don't see it as a response to the warmer warm cycles. We are destabilizing the climate.
Translation: I't gonna be mighty cold in the cave this winger. Hell the thanksgiving turkey may not thaw out until christmas.

And when the glaciers in Glacier National Park are all gone we can just rename that park to somehow reflect your opinion that warming was bullshit.
"The current glaciers in the park are estimated to be at least 7,000 years old and peaked in size in the mid-1800s, during the Little Ice Age.

Mick

The Right is always right
Some glaciers have been retreating since the middle of the 19th century when the little ice age ended. They are just now starting to return to levels that they were at during the medieval warm period. You really are a dishonest individual.

EatTheRich

President
If they say that “the end of the age of snow could be only decades away” in 2018, it proves them wrong if it snows in 2019?