• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Third World Countries

D

Deleted member 21794

So where is the memo showing Hillary had Gaddafi killed? As I said before...Nato pushed for intervention to keep Gaddafi from slaughtering his own people.

JO BECKER: But two years later, when Colonel Gaddafi threatened to crush the Arab Spring protests in Libya, she helped persuade President Obama to join other countries in bombing his forces to prevent a feared massacre.
"A feared massacre". Sheez, you people will believe ANYTHING. Lemme guess.... sometimes preemptive wars are OK (when a Democrat supports it) and sometimes they're not.

D

Deleted member 21794

He was a regional power player, doing some nasty things (and some positive things) to his neighbors. NATO took him out because they don't like African leaders to get powerful or control as much oil as he did.
Agree, NATO doesn't like brown people getting too uppity.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"A feared massacre". Sheez, you people will believe ANYTHING. Lemme guess.... sometimes preemptive wars are OK (when a Democrat supports it) and sometimes they're not.
Preemptive? Are you really that uninformed as to argue that the civil war between rebels and Gaddafi's mercenary army wasn't already a threat to the people of Benghazi?

D

Deleted member 21794

Preemptive? Are you really that uninformed as to argue that the civil war between rebels and Gaddafi's mercenary army wasn't already a threat to the people of Benghazi?
"A threat"... do you realize you just confirmed my assertion about "preemptive"? Thanks for your help!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He was a regional power player, doing some nasty things (and some positive things) to his neighbors. NATO took him out because they don't like African leaders to get powerful or control as much oil as he did.
Libyan oil had not been a factor for years. Nato didn't act in the 40 some years Gaddafi had been in control...why now?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Don't need a memo or email.
Who was Secretary of State when Gaddafi was killed? Hillary.
There ya go.
And btw.............Saddam Hussein shouldn't have been killed either and I blame Bush for that.

Sometimes stability in a region is more important than getting rid of despots.
So because Hillary was Secretary of State....she must have ordered that mob to kill Gaddafi?

Do you call the civil war that was happening in Libya some kind of stability? Should we have provided air support to Gaddafi's mercenaries to keep him in power?

Should the French have avoided supporting the colonies in the war for independence in the name of preserving stability in the region?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nope.
He did a bad thing a long time ago............... he was contained. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that since Hillary decided to kill him and all Lefties worship Hillary.
A bad thing? Wow....so killing the passengers on that plane qualifies as a "bad thing". Nice that you are so forgiving. I'd guess the family members who lost someone on Pan Am 103 would be a little less so. Did you feel the same way about Bin Laden? The WTC attack was in 2001 and we killed the guy ten years later....he "did a bad thing" a long time ago...maybe we should have just let the guy live in his little compound, eh?

The fact was that his own people rose up against him. We helped them. They decided to kill the guy when they caught him. We caught Saddam and let the Iraqis put him on trial.

Libyan oil had not been a factor for years. Nato didn't act in the 40 some years Gaddafi had been in control...why now?
Contracts needed renewing --- and that is just the oil. What about the water and the gold and the monies Goldman Sachs owed them? ...... and the road into Africa?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Okay. We get it. You've lost sight of the topic at hand with your obsession with excusing Hillary's actions.

Let's move on.
Translation: Yeah, ok...it was stupid to say that because Gaddafi murdered those people a long time ago that we shouldn't have helped the rebellion against him....I surrender.

Jen

Senator
Translation: Yeah, ok...it was stupid to say that because Gaddafi murdered those people a long time ago that we shouldn't have helped the rebellion against him....I surrender.
Ahhh...........I should have remembered why I usually ignore you. Your translations are ALWAYS wrong. Comprehension = 1st grade.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ahhh...........I should have remembered why I usually ignore you. Your translations are ALWAYS wrong. Comprehension = 1st grade.
So now you are saying you stand by the idea that murdering all those people was just so long ago that we should have just forgiven him and forgotten the whole thing....and if he wanted to massacre the people of Benghazi...it was none of our business...

Is that closer to what you were thinking?