• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This election is about Globalism vs Nationalism

Jen

Senator
The "Powers" that be have put out two unappetizing candidates to hide what the election is really about.

If you vote for Hillary, you are voting for Globalism.

If you vote for Trump, you are voting for Nationalism.

Since Trump is the underdog, if you vote for anyone other than Trump, or don't vote or all, it's a vote for Hillary.

Which do you stand for?

Forget the histrionics of their personalities. Vote on issue.

Supposn

Council Member
The "Powers" that be have put out two unappetizing candidates to hide what the election is really about.

If you vote for Hillary, you are voting for Globalism.

If you vote for Trump, you are voting for Nationalism.

Since Trump is the underdog, if you vote for anyone other than Trump, or don't vote or all, it's a vote for Hillary.

Which do you stand for?

Forget the histrionics of their personalities. Vote on issue.
Mr. Matthews, regarding your CNBC "Hardball program of November 17th, 2016: You questioned if voters such as I care regarding how our “choice of whom to vote for affects the outcome”? I can only reply on my own behalf. I had prior to that broadcast date been corresponding with one of my children about this topic. This is a copy of my latest E-mail to him.

I’m a firm proponent of the unilateral trade policy as described within the Wikipedia article entitled “Import Certificates”. My pen-name is Supposn and I participate in many internet discussion forums.

Respectfully, (i.e. Supposn)
//////////////////////////////////

Robert, of course we, (similar to all others) believe that if the world’s population were to achieve our intelligence and even a minimal amount of the truth, (as we of course know it to be), they would certainly agree with us. The entire world would then be your poppa’s species of populists.

Regarding Jill Stein, I do not particularly share many her views and priorities; she’s unelectable and thus cannot do our nation any harm.

I voted for the Green Party’s presidential candidate because she’s diametrically opposed to the right side of USA’s political spectrum which policies I believe has and continues to do our nation economic harm.

I’m not opposed to compromise and the concept of half loafs being preferable to no loafs of bread, but compromise is unjustified if it require the acceptance of what’s entirely unacceptable.

President Bill Clinton boasts of his “triangulation” tactical compromises; I cannot recall of any Clinton’s beneficial economic policy change that has been able to survive Republicans’ explicit reversal efforts enacted by their administrations that immediately followed. I attribute those consequences to accepting the unacceptable.

If populist voters such as myself would deny their votes to overly compromising Democratic candidates, the party would be more amiable to us populists. I admire the tactics of the Tea Party and their allies. The Republicans accommodate further right wing view-points or endure the successful consequences of Tea Party retribution when the next primary and general elections are conducted.

I will not vote for overly compromising Democratic Party candidates so that they can serve as “seat keepers” until some inevitable change of majority party eventually occurs.

As a New Jersey populist voter, I wished to deny Hillary Clinton a greater plurality of New Jersey’s votes. I would have regretted Trump receiving New Jersey’s electoral college votes but It’s preferable to accept that risk rather than to meekly accept the inevitability of the unacceptable.

Love, Poppa

Jen

Senator
Mr. Matthews, regarding your CNBC "Hardball program of November 17th, 2016: You questioned if voters such as I care regarding how our “choice of whom to vote for affects the outcome”? I can only reply on my own behalf. I had prior to that broadcast date been corresponding with one of my children about this topic. This is a copy of my latest E-mail to him.

I’m a firm proponent of the unilateral trade policy as described within the Wikipedia article entitled “Import Certificates”. My pen-name is Supposn and I participate in many internet discussion forums.

Respectfully, (i.e. Supposn)
//////////////////////////////////

Robert, of course we, (similar to all others) believe that if the world’s population were to achieve our intelligence and even a minimal amount of the truth, (as we of course know it to be), they would certainly agree with us. The entire world would then be your poppa’s species of populists.

Regarding Jill Stein, I do not particularly share many her views and priorities; she’s unelectable and thus cannot do our nation any harm.

I voted for the Green Party’s presidential candidate because she’s diametrically opposed to the right side of USA’s political spectrum which policies I believe has and continues to do our nation economic harm.

I’m not opposed to compromise and the concept of half loafs being preferable to no loafs of bread, but compromise is unjustified if it require the acceptance of what’s entirely unacceptable.

President Bill Clinton boasts of his “triangulation” tactical compromises; I cannot recall of any Clinton’s beneficial economic policy change that has been able to survive Republicans’ explicit reversal efforts enacted by their administrations that immediately followed. I attribute those consequences to accepting the unacceptable.

If populist voters such as myself would deny their votes to overly compromising Democratic candidates, the party would be more amiable to us populists. I admire the tactics of the Tea Party and their allies. The Republicans accommodate further right wing view-points or endure the successful consequences of Tea Party retribution when the next primary and general elections are conducted.

I will not vote for overly compromising Democratic Party candidates so that they can serve as “seat keepers” until some inevitable change of majority party eventually occurs.

As a New Jersey populist voter, I wished to deny Hillary Clinton a greater plurality of New Jersey’s votes. I would have regretted Trump receiving New Jersey’s electoral college votes but It’s preferable to accept that risk rather than to meekly accept the inevitability of the unacceptable.

Love, Poppa
We all have our unique reasons for voting for the candidate we vote for. I live in Oklahoma so I didn't need to vote at all. With or without my vote for Trump, OK would have gone for him. I voted for Trump because he is neither conservative nor liberal. He is common sense. So am I.