• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is Forum for Feedback

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Gotta love it when the threads here get blocked from further FEEDBACK.
Evidently after admitting you broke the rules you cried of being broke and posting of Moderation they closed it rather than ban you...……….keep pushing it and maybe you will get banned and really cry tears then :)

***********************************************************************************

It's the same people violating them. They get a one day ban and then they just go break the rules again. Nobody cares about a one day ban. The punishment isn't altering their behavior.
Normally I just report it, but yesterday I tried something different. I threw insults back, and it was much more effective at altering their behavior.

ObamacareForever, Today at 5:33 AM Report

Last edited:
Evidently after admitting you broke the rules you cried of being broke and posting of Moderation they closed it rather than ban you...……….keep pushing it and maybe you will get banned and really cry tears then :)

***********************************************************************************

It's the same people violating them. They get a one day ban and then they just go break the rules again. Nobody cares about a one day ban. The punishment isn't altering their behavior.
Normally I just report it, but yesterday I tried something different. I threw insults back, and it was much more effective at altering their behavior.

ObamacareForever, Today at 5:33 AM Report
I got banned for a day. And it won't deter me from doing it again.