• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is how I remember war in Vietnam

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
yeah, the freaks run to Canada like cowards.............claim they got deferments.oh well.........at least the cowards aren't living in America.

gabriel

Governor
from what ive been readin, theres one coward who dont want to live there anymore either! hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah

Council Member
well, liberal appeasment has killed our kids (troops) and ya'll now want to cry this shiite............

Troops can't fight.hell even 'O' created a "Restraint Medal"...what the f' is that..........wait until shot at to shoot back...........guess what.........you're dead before the 'O' medal is awarded..............FTS!

Ya really agree with that 8's?
You know what Dawg, I can't for the life of me understand 10% of what you write.

A person would have to be just as disillusion as you are to understand anything your saying is what I am thinking and thank God I don't know what your point is hardly ever.

You ever seen what dead kids look like up close Dawg. Kids that died for a lie! Dealt with it everyday for 16 months and all I can say is politicians and dumb asses start wars and want wars, mostly poor kids and suckers get to fight and die in them thinking it's patriotic.

You know what I mean don't you Dawg, Bush and Chaney lied and young kids died.

Council Member
yeah, the freaks run to Canada like cowards.............claim they got deferments.oh well.........at least the cowards aren't living in America.
where did you get that opinion. all those guys who were too chickenshit to go themselves that have no problem with sending others, I think we know who the cowards are.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Most of the people living in Vietnam don't remember or don't care about the war there...Ancient history...Time to move on....

Council Member
No Vietnam matters guys and gals, it should have been a lesson learned that we cannot police the world, and you need a reason
to start a war, not an act of choice. many friends of mine didn't come back or came back less than whole. Yes Vietnam means something to me.

It shows you exactly what people of power and with a mentality of war can put a country through when they are able to lie under the guise of patriotism. Millions of kids thinking they are doing something patriotic in stopping the flow of communism, stopping the domino theory that was as we found out to be just another powerful lie by the right wing military bosses at the time.

gigi

Mayor
8s, I think your friend did a wonderful job explaining what may lead these kids to do something like the "pissing incident." We expect so much from them and expect that they'll never break under the circumstances they're in. I can't even stand to watch some of the war movies I've seen because of the images. And that's just Hollywood. I can't imagine what the reality must be like.

When we first went to Iraq and they were showing footage on TV, I remember thinking that I wouldn't let a one of them babysit my kids because they looked to young for THAT! And look what they were sent to go and do.

I heard on the radio today....some man talking about having been a soldier and he said, "The first time I saw someone die I was 19."

gabriel

Governor
and yet you never seem to question a country that continues to practice this aggressive and illegal foreign policy. too busy with more important issues??

Gramps

Mayor
I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. Kudos. Great post. Not once in my 4-1/2 years was I ever told to "NOT' piss on the enemy. In fact General Patton summed up the primary theme about war when he told his men they were expected to grab the enemy by the nose and kick them in the ass and go through them like crap through a goose.

gabriel

Governor
Patton was talking about a war that was brought to you, not one where you illegally invaded a foreign country that had done nothing to harm you.

Council Member
Hey the kids were just being stupid, they are young and dumb as we used to say. Where your in a situation like they are sometimes things get out of hand and maybe you do a dumb thing, noting to brag about but at the moment it seemed Ok. As far as punishment, a good reprimand, a kick in the ass and back to duty with a lesson learned.

But people should understand that the military is putting these kids in situations that very few of us have ever experienced. Like Vietnam you can't even be sure of who the enemy is. But for the safety of our troops we need to make the soldiers we turn loose in
wars understand that things like this are only going to help the enemy in recruitment. You can think it just don't act on it, and for God sakes don't video it and send it to the web.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
ya can't even spell Chaney and have the audacity to claim you can't understand what I write.......

repubs that convert to liberalism remind me of those that just got SAVED and become street preachers.......

10-4

Council Member
Dawg anyone who shows as much hate as you do must really suffer. I have tried to follow what you say and I can't understand 70% of it.

Seldom does anyone know what your talking about as you seldom post who your talking too, and most of us don't have the time to go back and read 10/20 /30 post or more trying to figure it out.

If hate could be packaged and sold, I could make millions off of yours.