• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This Is How Trump "Loves" The Military

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Have you ever noticed the dates that are used for Veterans of the Vietnam Conflict? It is from 1955 to 1978. Why? Because the first troops to be placed in Vietnam were put there by Eisenhower on November 1, 1965. The French troops left in April of 1966 making it the US responsibility.
1954--1975 were in hell did you get 1978?
How did Ike put troops in Vietnam in "1965"

D

Deleted member 21794

If someone served our country and went to war they deserve some help if they need it when they come home broken.
Agree. A free trip back to his home country for this felon sounds fair to me.

OldTrapper

Council Member
1954--1975 were in hell did you get 1978?
How did Ike put troops in Vietnam in "1965"
No sense in getting angry fool. Even I make mistakes, sometimes it is just a typo. And just for clarity, it is February 28, 1961 to May 7, 1975 . So, where the hell did you get '54?

kaz

Small l libertarian
Did you support Bush in 2004 when his and his supporters completely misrepresented Kerry's service in Vietnam?
Kerry's band aid purple hearts? No, actually I voted for Harry Browne, not W

Do you remember them telling the story that Kerry had awarded himself medals?
Bull shit, another lie. No one said that. They said he PUT HIMSELF IN for medals, which was factually true. Facts don't care about your feelings

The reset of your bullshit generalizations are based on RNC talking points....discredit the voters on the other side because facts are not your friend.
I say you don't vote Republican. You say you do, then call me a Republican to insult me. Some serious stupid shit, Holmes

kaz

Small l libertarian
So tell us, what, exactly, have you done to support the troops? I have contributed to charities like Wounded Warrior for years. My restaurant gives a 25% discount to in uniform customers. I hosted five guys just back from Iraq and Afghanistan in my home in 2008 for an event here. They were here for a week and used one of my vehicles to get around.

Be specific....Cheering for the good guys when you watch a John Wayne movie doesn't count.
What does that have to do with saying we should fix the VA, not throw money at it? Like you do with the schools, which has just created hugely expensive terrible public schools? Or are you just moving on from that loss and deflecting now?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No sense in getting angry fool. Even I make mistakes, sometimes it is just a typo. And just for clarity, it is February 28, 1961 to May 7, 1975 . So, where the hell did you get '54?
How does one claim to know so much and post 1978?
The year Ike sent Advisors and your dates are all wrong, hell your post above you posted "1955-1978" and now back to 61???????????

LBJ lied of Gulf of Tonkin in 1964 and the shit hit the fan, here read it so you don't look like a blow hard fool from now on>

http://theamericanreport.org/2019/05/12/comey-launched-trump-russia-investigation-day-after-general-exposed-the-hammer/

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Kerry's band aid purple hearts? No, actually I voted for Harry Browne, not W

Bull shit, another lie. No one said that. They said he PUT HIMSELF IN for medals, which was factually true. Facts don't care about your feelings

I say you don't vote Republican. You say you do, then call me a Republican to insult me. Some serious stupid shit, Holmes
You cannot put yourself in for medals...that isn't the way it works. If you had bothered to serve you would know that.

You get a Purple Heart based on paper work submitted by medical personnel. You get a Bronze Star or Silver Star based on paperwork submitted by another officer...you can't recommend yourself.

You don't seem to care about facts....

@Dawg accused Kerry of awarding himself medals...
  1. neither should have been able to award themselves any medals...........as Hanoi Kerry did as well.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/obama-awards-himself-this-medal-lmao.99055/page-2

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What does that have to do with saying we should fix the VA, not throw money at it? Like you do with the schools, which has just created hugely expensive terrible public schools? Or are you just moving on from that loss and deflecting now?
Take a class or two and see if queuing theory can sink in. If you have a facility capable of seeing 500 patients per day and the demand increases to 1,500 per day...what would you do to fix it without spending money?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You cannot put yourself in for medals...that isn't the way it works. If you had bothered to serve you would know that.

You get a Purple Heart based on paper work submitted by medical personnel. You get a Bronze Star or Silver Star based on paperwork submitted by another officer...you can't recommend yourself.

1. neither should have been able to award themselves any medals...........as Hanoi Kerry did as well.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/obama-awards-himself-this-medal-lmao.99055/page-2
Your Hero liked to kill civilians and his first PH no one fired back known of:

https://www.counterpunch.org/2013/07/26/what-john-kerry-really-did-in-vietnam/

kaz

Small l libertarian

You're just playing your typical low IQ word games. He completed the paperwork. His commander refused to sign it even though they were giving out medals like candy because of low morale. He waited until the commander was replaced and the next one signed it.

You're obviously lying about being in the military, you don't know anything about it.

Getting a purple heart treated with a band aid is pathetic. Getting three without missing a day of service is pathetic. Using it to get out on a technicality is beyond the pale. Running to congress and calling his comrades war criminals is betrayal. Voting for him is you

kaz

Small l libertarian
Take a class or two and see if queuing theory can sink in. If you have a facility capable of seeing 500 patients per day and the demand increases to 1,500 per day...what would you do to fix it without spending money?
I already answered that question. Stop being stupid. I'm going to ignore you for a while if you ignore my responses and just make your stupid points again as if I never said it

kaz

Small l libertarian
Your Hero liked to kill civilians and his first PH no one fired back known of:

https://www.counterpunch.org/2013/07/26/what-john-kerry-really-did-in-vietnam/
Yep, Kerry also said he burned villages to the ground even though he was only on a boat on a river for a few months. Vietnam vets told me that Platoon was accurate in that those things happened, but it was inaccurate in that it made those things like like the norm rather than the exceptions they were.

Apparently Kerry didn't get that memo, he lived the entire Platoon movie over several months before he had a collections of band aids that got him out of the war and into congress to lie about his comrades

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I already answered that question. Stop being stupid. I'm going to ignore you for a while if you ignore my responses and just make your stupid points again as if I never said it
You did not say how you would fix the VA. Be specific.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yep, Kerry also said he burned villages to the ground even though he was only on a boat on a river for a few months. Vietnam vets told me that Platoon was accurate in that those things happened, but it was inaccurate in that it made those things like like the norm rather than the exceptions they were.

Apparently Kerry didn't get that memo, he lived the entire Platoon movie over several months before he had a collections of band aids that got him out of the war and into congress to lie about his comrades
Kerry never said he burned villages. Why lie?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're just playing your typical low IQ word games. He completed the paperwork. His commander refused to sign it even though they were giving out medals like candy because of low morale. He waited until the commander was replaced and the next one signed it.

You're obviously lying about being in the military, you don't know anything about it.

Getting a purple heart treated with a band aid is pathetic. Getting three without missing a day of service is pathetic. Using it to get out on a technicality is beyond the pale. Running to congress and calling his comrades war criminals is betrayal. Voting for him is you
1. On being awarded the Silver Star based on the commendation from his commanding officer:

When Kerry returned to his base, his commanding officer, George Elliott, raised an issue with Kerry: the fine line between whether the action merited a medal or a court-martial.

“When [Kerry] came back from the well-publicized action where he beached his boat in middle of ambush and chased a VC around a hootch and ended his life, when [Kerry] came back and I heard his debrief, I said, ‘John, I don’t know whether you should be court-martialed or given a medal, court-martialed for leaving your ship, your post,'” Elliott recalled in an interview.

“But I ended up writing it up for a Silver Star, which is well deserved, and I have no regrets or second thoughts at all about that,” Elliott said. A Silver Star, which the Navy said is its fifth-highest medal, commends distinctive gallantry in action.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/service-mettle/

Kerry received a Bronze star for the rescue of a special forces officer who had been blown off of Kerry's swift boat. The officer Kerry rescued was Jim Rassman. He put Kerry in for a Silver Star, but since there was only one officer recommending the medal it was reduced to a Bronze star. I met Jim Rassman and had dinner with him here in Denver in 2004, along with Wade Sanders and four other vets who had served in Vietnam.

Rassman had not been in touch with Kerry for 30 years and joined the campaign. Why would a guy who barely knew Kerry in 1969 and was just a passenger on his swift boat, lie to get him a medal?

PS. Kerry missed two days in the infirmary due to wounds received that day.

As far as your "technicality" goes:
Back in 1969, Navy regulations specified that any soldier wounded in combat three times be automatically reassigned away from a combat zone to an assignment of his choosing (unless the thrice-wounded soldier specifically requested to stay). Four days after Kerry took his third hit of shrapnel, Commodore Charles F. Horne, an administrative official and commander of the coastal squadron in which Kerry served, forwarded a request on Kerry’s behalf to the Navy Bureau of Personnel asking that Kerry be reassigned to “duty as a personal aide in Boston, New York, or Washington, D.C.” Soon afterwards Kerry was transferred to Cam Ranh Bay to await further orders, and within a month he had been reassigned as a personal aide and flag lieutenant to Rear Admiral Walter F. Schlech, Jr. with the Military Sea Transportation Service based in Brooklyn, New York.

kaz

Small l libertarian
You did not say how you would fix the VA. Be specific.
I said they need to fix the processes then determine what it costs. You just went back to your education plan where you want to throw more money at it without fixing anything.

Einstein: Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result

I did not say no more money. You L-I-E-D. I just said figure out what's wrong first, THEN figure out what it costs

kaz

Small l libertarian
Kerry never said he burned villages. Why lie?
Kerry: "We found most people didn't even know the difference between communism and democracy. They only wanted to work in rice paddies without helicopters strafing them and bombs with napalm burning their villages and tearing their country apart. "

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=3875422

This is EXACTLY the "pussy grabbing" scenario that idiot Democrats use against Trump. If you lie and say it's different, I'm going to ignore you for one week. I'm getting tired of your lies

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I said they need to fix the processes then determine what it costs. You just went back to your education plan where you want to throw more money at it without fixing anything.

Einstein: Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result

I did not say no more money. You L-I-E-D. I just said figure out what's wrong first, THEN figure out what it costs
Not in this thread you didn't. Nobody suggested increasing the VA budget without having an idea of how to spend it.