• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This Is How Trump "Loves" The Military

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Kerry: "We found most people didn't even know the difference between communism and democracy. They only wanted to work in rice paddies without helicopters strafing them and bombs with napalm burning their villages and tearing their country apart. "

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=3875422

This is EXACTLY the "pussy grabbing" scenario that idiot Democrats use against Trump. If you lie and say it's different, I'm going to ignore you for one week. I'm getting tired of your lies
WTF does Trump's recorded statement about grabbing women by the pussy have to do with Kerry's statement about Vietnam? You claimed Kerry testified that he had burned villages. Now you say his statement was about Vietnamese wanting to work their fields and not worry about being strafed and bombed.

Your post:
Yep, Kerry also said he burned villages to the ground even though he was only on a boat on a river for a few months. Vietnam vets told me that Platoon was accurate in that those things happened, but it was inaccurate in that it made those things like like the norm rather than the exceptions they were.

Feel free to ignore me for a week...but I'm going to follow you around and expose you for being the dishonest partisan hack you are.

Last edited:

kaz

Small l libertarian
1. On being awarded the Silver Star based on the commendation from his commanding officer:

When Kerry returned to his base, his commanding officer, George Elliott, raised an issue with Kerry: the fine line between whether the action merited a medal or a court-martial.

“When [Kerry] came back from the well-publicized action where he beached his boat in middle of ambush and chased a VC around a hootch and ended his life, when [Kerry] came back and I heard his debrief, I said, ‘John, I don’t know whether you should be court-martialed or given a medal, court-martialed for leaving your ship, your post,'” Elliott recalled in an interview.

“But I ended up writing it up for a Silver Star, which is well deserved, and I have no regrets or second thoughts at all about that,” Elliott said. A Silver Star, which the Navy said is its fifth-highest medal, commends distinctive gallantry in action.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/service-mettle/

Kerry received a Bronze star for the rescue of a special forces officer who had been blown off of Kerry's swift boat. The officer Kerry rescued was Jim Rassman. He put Kerry in for a Silver Star, but since there was only one officer recommending the medal it was reduced to a Bronze star. I met Jim Rassman and had dinner with him here in Denver in 2004, along with Wade Sanders and four other vets who had served in Vietnam.

Rassman had not been in touch with Kerry for 30 years and joined the campaign. Why would a guy who barely knew Kerry in 1969 and was just a passenger on his swift boat, lie to get him a medal?

PS. Kerry missed two days in the infirmary due to wounds received that day.

As far as your "technicality" goes:
Back in 1969, Navy regulations specified that any soldier wounded in combat three times be automatically reassigned away from a combat zone to an assignment of his choosing (unless the thrice-wounded soldier specifically requested to stay). Four days after Kerry took his third hit of shrapnel, Commodore Charles F. Horne, an administrative official and commander of the coastal squadron in which Kerry served, forwarded a request on Kerry’s behalf to the Navy Bureau of Personnel asking that Kerry be reassigned to “duty as a personal aide in Boston, New York, or Washington, D.C.” Soon afterwards Kerry was transferred to Cam Ranh Bay to await further orders, and within a month he had been reassigned as a personal aide and flag lieutenant to Rear Admiral Walter F. Schlech, Jr. with the Military Sea Transportation Service based in Brooklyn, New York.
Then the courageous hero after getting three bandaids headed for the exits and threw his military comrades under the bus

kaz

Small l libertarian
Not in this thread you didn't. Nobody suggested increasing the VA budget without having an idea of how to spend it.
OK, so I responded to you in the last hour or so on the same topic in a different thread and that doesn't count?

I don't like bickering. You're about to take a break if you keep it up. I'm tired of you drawing me into endless bickering. Post content and remember what I said and address it or we're going to take a break from each other

kaz

Small l libertarian
WTF does Trump's recorded statement about grabbing women by the pussy have to do with Kerry's statement about Vietnam? You claimed Kerry testified that he had burned villages. Now you say his statement was about Vietnamese wanting to work their fields and not worry about being strafed and bombed.

Feel free to ignore me for a week...but I'm going to follow you around and expose you for being the dishonest partisan hack you are.
My God you're stupid.

Kerry: We were bombing villages (referring to the military he was part of)

Trump: People were grabbing pussies.

Neither of them said they personally did it. Grow the [Unwelcome language removed] up

middleview

President
Supporting Member
My God you're stupid.

Kerry: We were bombing villages (referring to the military he was part of)

Trump: People were grabbing pussies.

Neither of them said they personally did it. Grow the [Unwelcome language removed] up
You claimed Kerry said he'd burned villages to the ground. Now you deny it.

The entire clip is gross and horrifying, even for Donald Trump. Here are some of the choicer quotes from a man who has said that he “would be the best for women”:

• “I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
  • “I did try and [Unwelcome language removed] her. She was married.”
  • “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
  • “And when you're a star you can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/donald-trump-on-getting-women-grab-them-by-the-pussy-1787545407

middleview

President
Supporting Member
OK, so I responded to you in the last hour or so on the same topic in a different thread and that doesn't count?

I don't like bickering. You're about to take a break if you keep it up. I'm tired of you drawing me into endless bickering. Post content and remember what I said and address it or we're going to take a break from each other
You have not responded to me on any other thread today.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Of course, he is a liar so why keep any promises. But is this how we treat our veterans?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/04/06/after-serving-military-these-immigrants-are-now-facing-deportation.html

Apr 2019
Orange County Register | By Roxana Kopetman and Angela Naso

Jose Segovia Benitez, who was brought to the United States from El Salvador when he was 3, joined the U.S. Marine Corps at 18, eager to serve what he's always considered to be his country.

He saw combat, in Iraq, and after five years was honorably discharged.

But when he came home, in 2004, Segovia wasn't the same guy. A brain injury left him depressed and angry. And he exhibited symptoms of post-traumatic stress syndrome.

This different version of Segovia also took to drinking. He got into trouble with the law and served time for domestic abuse, driving under the influence and other felony convictions.

Though he was a legal permanent resident when he joined the Marines, and he began the naturalization process while on duty, his U.S. citizenship was never finalized. Which is why, when he was leaving prison January of 2018, U.S. combat veteran Segovia was on the radar of Immigration and Customs Enforcement as a candidate for deportation. He was picked up by ICE agents and taken to the Adelanto ICE Processing Center, where he's been ever since.

Now, he's appealing a process that would send him to a country he hasn't seen since he was a toddler.

Jose and Martha Garcia are fighting to have their son, Jose Segovia Benitez, a U.S. veteran released from a detention center where he is being threatened with deportation.

The 37-year-old, a graduate of Poly High School in Long Beach, is part of a growing world of immigrants who've been deported or face deportation after serving in the U.S. military.

The government doesn't track how many people are in Segovia's predicament. Veteran groups and their supporters have documented hundreds of immigrant veterans who have been kicked out of the country, but suspect the actual number to be in the thousands. The Congressional Hispanic Caucus in 2017 put the number closer to 3,000.
Yep, that's Trump. He's already made it clear he thinks he knows more than our military leadership and that he thinks military personnel who are captured are to be despised.

NSFW: http://oi66.tinypic.com/35ib2ud.jpg

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. On being awarded the Silver Star based on the commendation from his commanding officer:

When Kerry returned to his base, his commanding officer, George Elliott, raised an issue with Kerry: the fine line between whether the action merited a medal or a court-martial.

“When [Kerry] came back from the well-publicized action where he beached his boat in middle of ambush and chased a VC around a hootch and ended his life, when [Kerry] came back and I heard his debrief, I said, ‘John, I don’t know whether you should be court-martialed or given a medal, court-martialed for leaving your ship, your post,'” Elliott recalled in an interview.

“But I ended up writing it up for a Silver Star, which is well deserved, and I have no regrets or second thoughts at all about that,” Elliott said. A Silver Star, which the Navy said is its fifth-highest medal, commends distinctive gallantry in action.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/service-mettle/

Kerry received a Bronze star for the rescue of a special forces officer who had been blown off of Kerry's swift boat. The officer Kerry rescued was Jim Rassman. He put Kerry in for a Silver Star, but since there was only one officer recommending the medal it was reduced to a Bronze star. I met Jim Rassman and had dinner with him here in Denver in 2004, along with Wade Sanders and four other vets who had served in Vietnam.

Rassman had not been in touch with Kerry for 30 years and joined the campaign. Why would a guy who barely knew Kerry in 1969 and was just a passenger on his swift boat, lie to get him a medal?

PS. Kerry missed two days in the infirmary due to wounds received that day.

As far as your "technicality" goes:
Back in 1969, Navy regulations specified that any soldier wounded in combat three times be automatically reassigned away from a combat zone to an assignment of his choosing (unless the thrice-wounded soldier specifically requested to stay). Four days after Kerry took his third hit of shrapnel, Commodore Charles F. Horne, an administrative official and commander of the coastal squadron in which Kerry served, forwarded a request on Kerry’s behalf to the Navy Bureau of Personnel asking that Kerry be reassigned to “duty as a personal aide in Boston, New York, or Washington, D.C.” Soon afterwards Kerry was transferred to Cam Ranh Bay to await further orders, and within a month he had been reassigned as a personal aide and flag lieutenant to Rear Admiral Walter F. Schlech, Jr. with the Military Sea Transportation Service based in Brooklyn, New York.
Today we have Vets in jail for killing the enemy and Kerry killed a Teen.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

The entire clip is gross and horrifying, even for Donald Trump. Here are some of the choicer quotes from a man who has said that he “would be the best for women”:

• “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
  • “And when you're a star you can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/donald-trump-on-getting-women-grab-them-by-the-pussy-1787545407
Quite tame compared to what your leftist politicians did, drown'em, rape'em, pay for mistress out of campaign funds, etc :)

kaz

Small l libertarian

Trump:
Kerry:

We found most people didn't even know the difference between communism and democracy. They only wanted to work in rice paddies without helicopters strafing them and bombs with napalm burning their villages and tearing their country apart.

So now you admit that Kerry said he burned villages

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
How many civilians were killed by drone strikes?
No one knows. Trump increased the drone strikes but classified civilian casualties. I supported drone warfare under Obama and continue to do so under Trump. It's a lot better than bombing an entire village into oblivion.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-signs-executive-order-canceling-public-reports-on-civilian-drone-strike-deaths/
Mr. Trump, who has complained about the release of reports detailing military activity, issued an executive order Wednesday rescinding part of an order signed in 2016 by then-President Barack Obama. That order required the director of national intelligence to release an unclassified summary of U.S. drone strikes outside active war zones, including data about civilians and combatants killed in those strikes.

Under a 2017 law, the Pentagon is still required to provide Congress with information about civilian deaths. Bloomberg first reported Mr. Trump's decision to halt the public reporting requirement.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump:
Kerry:

We found most people didn't even know the difference between communism and democracy. They only wanted to work in rice paddies without helicopters strafing them and bombs with napalm burning their villages and tearing their country apart.

So now you admit that Kerry said he burned villages
Kerry said he threw "his" medal over white house fence and leftist claim they hate liars while loving the liar Kerry.

Reactions: kaz

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No one knows. Trump increased the drone strikes but classified civilian casualties. I supported drone warfare under Obama and continue to do so under Trump. It's a lot better than bombing an entire village into oblivion.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-signs-executive-order-canceling-public-reports-on-civilian-drone-strike-deaths/
Mr. Trump, who has complained about the release of reports detailing military activity, issued an executive order Wednesday rescinding part of an order signed in 2016 by then-President Barack Obama. That order required the director of national intelligence to release an unclassified summary of U.S. drone strikes outside active war zones, including data about civilians and combatants killed in those strikes.

Under a 2017 law, the Pentagon is still required to provide Congress with information about civilian deaths. Bloomberg first reported Mr. Trump's decision to halt the public reporting requirement.
If in the back of a ISIS Toyota Convoy in the middle of the desert there are no civilians

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
If in the back of a ISIS Toyota Convoy in the middle of the desert there are no civilians
That depends. The US strived hard not to bomb civilians or POW camps in every war. It's not good to indiscriminately kill civilians/non-combatants. Not just because it's inhumane, but because it can work against winning the war.

Does it ever strike you odd how many pro-lifers have no regard for lives outside the US?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That depends. The US strived hard not to bomb civilians or POW camps in every war. It's not good to indiscriminately kill civilians/non-combatants. Not just because it's inhumane, but because it can work against winning the war.

Does it ever strike you odd how many pro-lifers have no regard for lives outside the US?
Barry O stood down 75% of bombings against ISIS and surely you've seen the ISIS Toyota Convoys in desert I spoke of, there were no POW camps present and IMO no civilians if they were traveling with ISIS. How would anyone/troops know who was enemy or civilian when they all dress the same, there's no Uniform.

Had never thought of it.