• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This Is How Trump "Loves" The Military

D

Deleted member 21794

Obviously not as stupid as you since you regard Obama as a "war hawk", and I never questioned your opinion on bringing the troops home. If that is all you have then you are not a "libertarian" in the classical sense of the word.
Obama is more like a mass murderer. You should look up how many civilians he murdered with his drone strikes.

But yes, obviously Obama is a war hawk also.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Dems undercut the military? Bush created the VA problem by invading Iraq and not increasing the VA budget when he should have known the 150,000 men he sent to war would be coming back broken physically and mentally. He used stop loss on about 88,000 times rather than increase active duty.
middleview: sssswwwwisssssshhhhhhhhhhh

Umpire: That's Steeeeeerike 1

Wasn't referring to the VA. I was talking about all the aid and comfort Democrats give to our enemies. You know that because duh, it was obvious

middleview

President
Supporting Member
middleview: sssswwwwisssssshhhhhhhhhhh

Umpire: That's Steeeeeerike 1

Wasn't referring to the VA. I was talking about all the aid and comfort Democrats give to our enemies. You know that because duh, it was obvious
as if the VA wasn't part of the thread....

What aid to our enemies? Like the time Reagan illegally sold the Iranians missiles?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obama is more like a mass murderer. You should look up how many civilians he murdered with his drone strikes.

But yes, obviously Obama is a war hawk also.
When the enemy hides among civilians and doesn't wear uniforms, collateral casualties will happen. Do you suppose civilian casualties happened when Bush invaded Iraq or when Trump took over and leveled the last city held by Isis in Syria or is Obama the only murderer of the three?

kaz

Small l libertarian
as if the VA wasn't part of the thread....

What aid to our enemies? Like the time Reagan illegally sold the Iranians missiles?
Of course it is. AGAIN:

Your indignation over the VA is feigned, you don't really support vets. They know that, which is why they overwhelmingly support Republicans, not Democrats.

And of course Democrats are willing to throw other people's money at something. However, throwing money at the VA will be no more effective than your throwing money at other problems. Like schools which are hugely expensive and yet perform terribly compared to our peers.

You want me to repeat the same argument again, or is it sinking in this time?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As I have said before, aside from being the consistent liar, you are the one most eager to show off your ignorance. And why you posted Bidens deferment record is beyond rational thought. I have not mentioned it, or challenged it. The only purpose for my mentioning of Biden, aside from you bringing him into the discussion, was to compare his reasons to those of the cowards you support, and wish to defend.

And you have yet to show where I lied.

And Johnnson did oppose going into Vietnam after the mess Kennedy set up:

https://www.pri.org/stories/2017-09-08/lbj-knew-vietnam-war-was-disaster-making-heres-why-he-couldnt-walk-away

BTW, Obama did try to get us out of Iraq, and Afghanistan:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/obama-legacy/ending-war-in-iraq.html?noredirect=on
Kennedy put about 6,400 troops in Vietnam. After 1964 we were up to 700,000....that was LBJ. Nearly half the 58,000 US killed were while Nixon was in charge.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course it is. AGAIN:

Your indignation over the VA is feigned, you don't really support vets. They know that, which is why they overwhelmingly support Republicans, not Democrats.

And of course Democrats are willing to throw other people's money at something. However, throwing money at the VA will be no more effective than your throwing money at other problems. Like schools which are hugely expensive and yet perform terribly compared to our peers.

You want me to repeat the same argument again, or is it sinking in this time?
I am a vet. Are you?

While increased funding may not solve the problem, increasing the number of vets coming home from war by huge numbers without an increase in funding is a guarantee of the over crowding and poor service we saw.

Dino

Russian Asset
That was because Bush created AQ in Iraq and after they became Isis they spread to so many other countries.
Wow, what utter bullshit.
AQ has been organized and inherent in the Middle East since 1990. Bush created nothing but a militant sect that had its roots in a known American enemy-Syria. This brought jihadis from numerous countries to Iraq to fight American forces.
ISIS claimed land in Syria and Iraq declaring their capital in Syria. Libya had nothing to do with isis. Obama bombed AQ in Yemen, to a degree. The majority of deaths in his air strikes were civilian.
However you stack it Obama is far from a peaceful character. He didn’t use any sense of diplomacy to end violence and sure wasn’t worthy of a laughable Peace Prize.
“Blame Bush” has been and apparently always will be a liberal knee jerk response.

As I said, fact is he bombed more nations than Bush.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Who was the victim?
I understand your hatred for immigrants especially the ones with the brown skin that follow the rules, h
owever, it is your gawd that is violating our laws. Why is it that *edited* you will not hold him accountable?

Then too, why should cowards who will not fight for this country (Trump, etc.) be allowed to stay? And then you support the cowards deporting heroes.

BTW, when did you serve, and what was your MOS?

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/02/12/bill-would-allow-deported-veterans-a-legal-path-back-to-america/
Would it offend you terribly if I asked a couple of questions concerning your posts in this thread?

I hope so...……

First of all, how can you come on here and say, "I understand your hatred for immigrants especially the ones with the brown skin that follow the rules,", in the same thread where YOU previously posted an article that plainly stated,"He got into trouble with the law and served time for domestic abuse, driving under the influence and other felony convictions."?????????

Try to put those 2 together, see what sounds "off" a bit.... I'll even help you see it clearly.

You are trying to put down another by saying, "You hate immigrants that follow the rules and get into trouble with the law, serve time for domestic abuse, drive under the influence and are convicted of other felonies."

And you follow all of this dumbs hit with the statement, ".. why should cowards who will not fight for this country (Trump, etc.) be allowed to stay?"

Seriously? WTF?

You actually are "asking" why it is that one who did not actively serve in the military be allowed to "stay"????

Now, full disclosure here, I have never served, roughly 96 or 97% of US citizens have not. Can we stay?
There is no mandatory service required in the US, you know that, correct?

There is no requirement of military service in order to serve as the President, (AND thus the Commander-In-Chief by the way), here in the US, you know that, correct?

And most importantly as far as this post goes, there is no mandatory military service required to have, present and argue matters concerning the US military.

It is ALL true, I swear, look into it for yourself.

Lets use a different di m/li bby hot topic to try to put this in even a more finely defined perspective shall we?

Of course we shall.

Most of the politicians who wrote, voted on and have supported, many of the US citizens who support and defend, abortions never actually actively participated in one.

Should THAT be mandatory?

I have never, should I not get to have an opinion?

Only the opinions of those who have personally rid themselves of, one of these liberally defined, "internal growths" or "tumors", or has personally punctured the undeveloped skull or pulled apart the human looking little limbs from the "growth" should matter, right?

Sh it, lets make EVERYTHING easy, lets just make it a law that every issue or matter that ever arises shall be handled as those on the left in the US dictate. That after all, IS the real end game here. One party, (if it is the di m party) rule.

That work for you?

Sorry, doesn't for me. We will have o keep going I reckon. Looking forward to it..…...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wow, what utter bullshit.
AQ has been organized and inherent in the Middle East since 1990. Bush created nothing but a militant sect that had its roots in a known American enemy-Syria. This brought jihadis from numerous countries to Iraq to fight American forces.
ISIS claimed land in Syria and Iraq declaring their capital in Syria. Libya had nothing to do with isis. Obama bombed AQ in Yemen, to a degree. The majority of deaths in his air strikes were civilian.
However you stack it Obama is far from a peaceful character. He didn’t use any sense of diplomacy to end violence and sure wasn’t worthy of a laughable Peace Prize.
“Blame Bush” has been and apparently always will be a liberal knee jerk response.

As I said, fact is he bombed more nations than Bush.
Al Qaeda in Iraq didn't exist until after we invaded Iraq....It thrived when Bush disbanded the Iraqi military. Where do you think 250,000 soldiers would find work in Iraq if not the army or the government...because members of the Baath party were banned from both.

So AQI became a military force entirely because of Bush. Their leadership was generals from Saddam's army. Bush signed an agreement to leave Iraq by the end of 2011. Obama complied with that SOFA....because most presidents realize that the credibility of the country should not depend on who takes over the White House...

AQI became ISI and ISI became ISIL and then ISIS. ISIS spread as groups like Boco Harum declared allegiance. ISIS invaded Iraq and the Iraqi army ran away. Baghdad requested help and Obama sent our military to prevent the takeover of Iraq.

Where do you get that the majority of deaths from US air strikes were civilians? You guys can't make up your minds....either Obama did nothing or he did too much.

You forget that Bush sent 150,000 troops to invade Iraq while the war in Afghanistan was far from over. He mismanaged the occupation of Iraq and turned it into a cash cow for republican supporters. Even Grover Nordquist made a bunch of bucks pushing his idea of a constitution on Iraq.

How, exactly, did Obama miss the chance to use diplomacy to end the fighting with ISIS
or with Qadaffy?

Blame Bush? Hey, if the shoe fits....it's ugly.

Dino

Russian Asset
Al Qaeda in Iraq didn't exist until after we invaded Iraq....It thrived when Bush disbanded the Iraqi military. Where do you think 250,000 soldiers would find work in Iraq if not the army or the government...because members of the Baath party were banned from both.

So AQI became a military force entirely because of Bush. Their leadership was generals from Saddam's army. Bush signed an agreement to leave Iraq by the end of 2011. Obama complied with that SOFA....because most presidents realize that the credibility of the country should not depend on who takes over the White House...

AQI became ISI and ISI became ISIL and then ISIS. ISIS spread as groups like Boco Harum declared allegiance. ISIS invaded Iraq and the Iraqi army ran away. Baghdad requested help and Obama sent our military to prevent the takeover of Iraq.

Where do you get that the majority of deaths from US air strikes were civilians? You guys can't make up your minds....either Obama did nothing or he did too much.

You forget that Bush sent 150,000 troops to invade Iraq while the war in Afghanistan was far from over. He mismanaged the occupation of Iraq and turned it into a cash cow for republican supporters. Even Grover Nordquist made a bunch of bucks pushing his idea of a constitution on Iraq.

How, exactly, did Obama miss the chance to use diplomacy to end the fighting with ISIS
or with Qadaffy?

Blame Bush? Hey, if the shoe fits....it's ugly.
You sourced nothing. If half my time refuting you is scouting the internet for your spin and half-truths than you can look up simple well-documented facts.
Do your own homework. Preferably before posting your dishonest tangents.

OldTrapper

Council Member
Would it offend you terribly if I asked a couple of questions concerning your posts in this thread?

I hope so...……

First of all, how can you come on here and say, "I understand your hatred for immigrants especially the ones with the brown skin that follow the rules,", in the same thread where YOU previously posted an article that plainly stated,"He got into trouble with the law and served time for domestic abuse, driving under the influence and other felony convictions."?????????
His violations of the law occurred AFTER he served in the military, and saw combat. The only "confusion" here should be why he was not given citizenship while doing what cowards like Trump would not do. Then we have the treatment factor. Since his illness occurred while serving the country why was he not given proper treatment?

So, before you go into your irrational rant ask yourself why was he not treating as was required under the law.

Too hard for you to grasp?

kaz

Small l libertarian
I am a vet. Are you?
No. Your point?

While increased funding may not solve the problem, increasing the number of vets coming home from war by huge numbers without an increase in funding is a guarantee of the over crowding and poor service we saw.
Right, so if you want to fix the problem, what you do is address the reasons that money isn't working, THEN you address funding.

Throwing other people's money at it first as Democrats want to do just ensures we flush more money down the drain without addressing the actual problems

UPNYA2

Mayor
If someone served our country and went to war they deserve some help if they need it when they come home broken.
Uhhhhhhhhh………… Agreed?

The article in the top post clearly stated in the beginning, "But when he came home, in 2004, Segovia wasn't the same guy.", did it not?

So why do YOU suppose it may be that not one living breathing dem/lib on here crying for him now gave a flyin' fuk in a hail storm about his issues since 2004?

Come on...…….you are usually one of the brighter liberal posters on here.....Think...…..

OldTrapper

Council Member
Kennedy put about 6,400 troops in Vietnam. After 1964 we were up to 700,000....that was LBJ. Nearly half the 58,000 US killed were while Nixon was in charge.
Have you ever noticed the dates that are used for Veterans of the Vietnam Conflict? It is from 1955 to 1978. Why? Because the first troops to be placed in Vietnam were put there by Eisenhower on November 1, 1965. The French troops left in April of 1966 making it the US responsibility.

UPNYA2

Mayor
His violations of the law occurred AFTER he served in the military, and saw combat. The only "confusion" here should be why he was not given citizenship while doing what cowards like Trump would not do. Then we have the treatment factor. Since his illness occurred while serving the country why was he not given proper treatment?

So, before you go into your irrational rant ask yourself why was he not treating as was required under the law.

Uhhhhhhh…….. Pardon me, but wasn't it YOU whose top post included the following excerpt from a news article?

"But when he came home, in 2004, Segovia wasn't the same guy."

Look closely; "2004".

So, before you go into your next irrational "I just hate Trump" rant ask yourself why was he was not treating as was required under the law since TWO THOUSAND and fukin' FOUR?!?!?!?

OldTrapper

Council Member
You sourced nothing. If half my time refuting you is scouting the internet for your spin and half-truths than you can look up simple well-documented facts.
Do your own homework. Preferably before posting your dishonest tangents.
Just curious here. Do you know the difference between al Queda, and al Queda in Iraq (ISIS)?

OldTrapper

Council Member
Uhhhhhhh…….. Pardon me, but wasn't it YOU whose top post included the following excerpt from a news article?

"But when he came home, in 2004, Segovia wasn't the same guy."

Look closely; "2004".

So, before you go into your next irrational "I just hate Trump" rant ask yourself why was he was not treating as was required under the law since TWO THOUSAND and fukin' FOUR?!?!?!?

Good question. Now, tell us why he was not deported until your coward came into office with his hatred of Mexicans?