• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is Jack!! He's 13 yrs old. Let's take a ride with Jack!!

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I hope some kid at school doesn't piss him off and he retaliates by shooting him.
But it'd be okay with you and the rest of the gun nuts as long as it isn't YOUR kid.
I hope that the other kids who are brainwashed by the left don't stone him to death

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Of course it was staged. This was done for the benefit of the type of people who are dumb enough to be fooled by it.
Lefty, himself a permanently scarred childhood molestation victim, must invariably use children in his propaganda campaigns.

Staged for certain...and shamelessly leveraging a child, as usual.

Lefty, himself a permanently scarred childhood molestation victim, must invariably use children in his propaganda campaigns.

Staged for certain...and shamelessly leveraging a child, as usual.
Let's hope the handlers limited their "interaction" with the poor kid to just humiliating him in public and nothing more perverse.

trapdoor

Governor
About 10 years ago I saw CNN buy a .50 caliber rifle off the internet. They reporters traveled from where they lived, to Texas, to make the purchase. They finished the story with the scary line, "and we did it all over the Internet."

Except that in making this purchase that violated at least a half dozen state and federal laws, that were already on the books. They didn't mention that, and that in making purchase across state lines without going through an FFL, they'd violated yet another law.

Any story about firearms done by a major news outlet is a story with either a misrepresentation, an error, or an outright lie. This is universal. It applies even to Fox news, but it also applies to CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, LA Times, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, and almost any other news outlet you'd care to name.

I don't think a 13 year old kid bought a gun, from a dealer, without any trouble. Why? Because the dealers make you show ID, and write your ID number on the 4473 they keep in their records. I worked for two different retailers, and have bought guns from a dozen or more others, and although the form says the ID is optional, the dealer isn't required to make the sale if you don't show ID, and I've never met a dealer that would make the sale in the absence of ID.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Let's hope the handlers limited their "interaction" with the poor kid to just humiliating him in public and nothing more perverse.
Dunno. Who knows what sort of recruitment "techniques" and downstream initiation rituals these filthy leftists are capable of...and that's only AFTER a child is able to escape being rendered pulp in the womb by this same lefty.

A sick bunch.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Dunno. Who knows what sort of recruitment "techniques" and downstream initiation rituals these filthy leftists are capable of...and that's only AFTER a child is able to escape being rendered pulp in the womb by this same lefty.

A sick bunch.
Drama Queen!!!