• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is Joe Bidens favorite movie scene.....he said so

justoffal

Senator
JB'S favorite movie scene? Does it have 9
Year old girl wearing a Bikini in it?.......

Jo

Last edited:

Spamature

President
I'll say it looks like Biden fantasizes about violent rape almost as much as you do. No wonder you like him so much...o_O
The violent rape scene you posted here "was deleted"? LOL! Yeah, deleted by you after everyone got a look at just how despicable you are.

Then today you went and fvcked up again and told everyone you think Bill Cosby's crimes are no worse than a drunken high school groping. You're seriously fvcked up, Rape Boy. You have a real problem with women.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/bill-cosby-gets-3-10-yrs-in-prison.113800/
Just say you're good with this rape video being posted directly to the forum. I guess we now see what you find fvcked up. It's not teenagers being fed intoxicants, and then being sexually assaulted, and it not children crying about the abuse of being kidnapped and caged as prisoners for ransom.

It's the idea that a TV character cried during a cutaway in scene.

That's you trigger.

Just say you're good with this rape video being posted directly to the forum. I guess we now see what you find fvcked up. It not teenagers being fed intoxicants and then being sexually assaulted and it not children crying about the abuse of being kidnapped and caged as prisoners for ransom.

It the idea that a TV character suffered.

That's you trigger.
I'm no more "good" with Joe Biden's violent rape fantasies than I am with yours. You're both disgusting and dangerous.

I'm also not "good" with the fact that you think Bill Cosby drugging and violently raping a dozen or more women is no worse than a drunken high school groping. That shows your incredibly high level of violence and misogyny. You have a real problem with women.

Spamature

President
I'm no more "good" with Joe Biden's violent rape fantasies than I am with yours. You're both disgusting and dangerous.

I'm also not "good" with the fact that you think Bill Cosby drugging and violently raping a dozen or more women is no worse than a drunken high school groping. That shows your incredibly high level of violence and misogyny. You have a real problem with women.
Why don't you think that the sexual assault of teenagers is not as bad as the sexual assault of adult women ?

Why don't you think that the sexual assault of teenagers is not as bad as the sexual assault of adult women ?
I disagree with your premise that Bill Cosby drugging and violently raping a dozen or more women is no worse than a drunken high school groping. It shows your utter disdain for women and your proclivity for violence against them. It's deplorable.

Spamature

President
I disagree with your premise that Bill Cosby drugging and violently raping a dozen or more women is no worse than a drunken high school groping. It shows your utter disdain for women and your proclivity for violence against them. It's deplorable.
What do you disagree with ? That both were plied with intoxicants, or that it really constitutes sexually assault if the victim is a teenager ?

What do you disagree with ? That both were plied with intoxicants, or that it really constitutes sexually assault if the victim is a teenager ?
I disagree with your premise that Cosby drugging and raping women is "essentially the same" as a drunken high school groping. It shows how much you hate women and how much you enjoy rape (as we already knew from your posting a violent rape scene because you thought it was funny). It's deplorable.

Spamature

President
I disagree with your premise that Cosby drugging and raping women is "essentially the same" as a drunken high school groping. It shows how much you hate women and how much you enjoy rape (as we already knew from your posting a violent rape scene because you thought it was funny). It's deplorable.
What's the difference between a drugged adult and an drugged teenager being sexually assaulted ?

Why is one apparently okay in your book and the other wrong ?

What's the difference between a drugged adult and an drugged teenager being sexually assaulted ?

Why is one apparently okay in your book and the other wrong ?
Once again, the fact that you believe violent serial rape is no worse than a drunken high school groping is repulsive. You're deplorable.

Answer please.

Fvck off, *Edited*. Everyone has seen how utterly despicable you are, claiming that Bill Cosby drugging and violently raping a dozen women is "essentially the same" as a drunken high school groping. My work is done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Fvck off, *Edited*. Everyone has seen how utterly despicable you are, claiming that Bill Cosby drugging and violently raping a dozen women is "essentially the same" as a drunken high school groping. My work is done.
I can't believe how he's scrambling to undo what he said. So typical...He's not only an idiot, he's a scary idiot. :eek:

I can't believe how he's scrambling to undo what he said. So typical...He's not only an idiot, he's a scary idiot. :eek:
I created a thread about this question, to see if any other lefties were willing to admit they see what Cosby did as "essentially the same thing" as what Kavanaugh is accused of. So far, none have been stupid enough to admit if they do.

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member