• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is spot on for many posters here...funny.

afella

Mayor
I would love to blame social media here, but I cant. It's just the way we are as people, and it's not limited to this country. Just look at the UK, China, North Korea, Iran, and my favorite Russia (those folks have been duped for so long is astounding).

With that being said I would blame religious extremism, nationalism and tribalism.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I shall, blue inner city Chicago city teacher, damn shame you scared of your students and can't turn them into decent Americans...………..your post in PJ explain why you're a loser...……..

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I shall, blue inner city Chicago city teacher, damn shame you scared of your students and can't turn them into decent Americans...………..your post in PJ explain why you're a loser...……..
Haha not even close.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I would love to blame social media here, but I cant. It's just the way we are as people, and it's not limited to this country. Just look at the UK, China, North Korea, Iran, and my favorite Russia (those folks have been duped for so long is astounding).

With that being said I would blame religious extremism, nationalism and tribalism.
I'd blame political extremism too