• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is the Chinese Communist Party line being espoused by a Democratic Candidate

S

Sickofleft

What am I supposed to infer about the party and the candidate. This is a foreign unAmerican way of thinking.

View attachment 42179
More of the same. They have no interest in debate, they only have interest in ending the debate and getting what they want. I wonder who in Mr. Yang's mind gets to decide whether the information is "mis-information"? Keep in mind he is of the same party that wants to throw "climate change deniers" (a term I find horridly offensive) in jail, he is from the Left and it is the Left that is making it next to impossible to hear counter arguments on college campuses......

More of the same. They have no interest in debate, they only have interest in ending the debate and getting what they want. I wonder who in Mr. Yang's mind gets to decide whether the information is "mis-information"? Keep in mind he is of the same party that wants to throw "climate change deniers" (a term I find horridly offensive) in jail, he is from the Left and it is the Left that is making it next to impossible to hear counter arguments on college campuses......
All medicine is poison but we need another McCarthy and J. Edgar for about a decade to clean up this mess.