• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is the world of the crazed

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Have you noticed that no one and no thing can be trusted but the narrative of the crazed

The Senate, all liars and manipulators in the tank
The ballot box, untrustworthy subject to manipulation and cheating
Any witness not theirs, a liar and a cheat
The president of Ukraine, and his cabinet an immediate advisors all liars and cheats
Rudy Giuliani, a private citizen and private attorney, is a liar and a cheat
any press secretary or person in the employ of the administration, is a liar and a cheat
Any person wearing a red hat that says MaGa on it, is a liar and a cheat, and untrustworthy, to be assailed in the public sphere
Any person that expresses an opinion contrary to theirs, is a liar and a cheat to be ridiculed in the public sphere
Any person that puts the onus on the rule of law, is a liar and a cheat
Any person that speaks an opinion that's contrary to anything other than buy them, is a liar and a cheat, unworthy of discourse, and to be ridiculed and assailed
Any person that speaks an opinion where the opinion is directed towards a woman, is a misogynist and a liar and a cheat, and needs to be ridiculed and assailed
any person that speaks an opinion that is directed towards the person of color, regardless of what that opinion maybe, innocuous or no, is a racist and a liar and a cheat, and needs to be ridiculed and assailed

This is the world of the crazed. And it's happening day in and day out over and over

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Have you noticed that no one and no thing can be trusted but the narrative of the crazed

The president of Ukraine, and his cabinet an immediate advisors all liars and cheats
any press secretary or person in the employ of the administration, is a liar and a cheat
Any person wearing a red hat that says MaGa on it, is a liar and a cheat, and untrustworthy, to be assailed in the public sphere
Any person that expresses an opinion contrary to theirs, is a liar and a cheat to be ridiculed in the public sphere
Any person that speaks an opinion that's contrary to anything other than buy them, is a liar and a cheat, unworthy of discourse, and to be ridiculed and assailed
Any person that speaks an opinion where the opinion is directed towards a woman, is a misogynist and a liar and a cheat, and needs to be ridiculed and assailed
any person that speaks an opinion that is directed towards the person of color, regardless of what that opinion maybe, innocuous or no, is a racist and a liar and a cheat, and needs to be ridiculed and assailed

This is the world of the crazed. And it's happening day in and day out over and over

It's the 24/7 News- Internet Over-reaction world.

Goes a little like this:

Internet post -----> '2+2=4'

Internet response ----> " Well Actually 2+2 doesn't etc etc etc................"

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's the 24/7 News- Internet Over-reaction world.

Goes a little like this:

Internet post -----> '2+2=4'

Internet response ----> " Well Actually 2+2 doesn't etc etc etc................"
Any person who trusts in mathematics, is to be ridiculed and assailed, this is the world of the crazed

This is not a new phenomenon every politician since Nixon has been branded a liar and a cheat.
This is a product of Russian interference.
I believe it's any witness not theirs is immaterial.
Roughly what percentage of Ukrainian politicians are liars and cheats? I would say roughly 100%.
This is true, not to mention a partisan hack.
The literally the press secretary's job is lie.
Yes, people who want student debt forgiven get ridiculed as cheaters.
Donald Trump deserves the same onus that Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden get.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This is not a new phenomenon every politician since Nixon has been branded a liar and a cheat.

Roughly what percentage of Ukrainian politicians are liars and cheats? I would say roughly 100%.

See, exactly what I mean. down is up and up Is down, everybody's a liar, yada yada yada

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Let's just take the one point, Russian interference. Do you contend that it will be impossible to elect the next president because of this interference?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Any person who trusts in mathematics, is to be ridiculed and assailed, this is the world of the crazed

Try this argument in regard to a hot topic today: Transgendered Folks.

Biologically and Scientifically, if you are born male- or born female -
you will die male or die female.

No amount of surgery can change that.

But put that argument out in todays world- and expect a firestorm .

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
maybe you and I band together and beat the crazed back into the dark corners where they came from? Figuratively speaking naturally, we will use our rapier wit, and epic minds to bring order to chaos

That's the problem. There is no 'shame' left. Anywhere.

People profit from shame today.

Example:
Mark My words.

The Families and people caught in the College Bribery Scandal - They will make millions from reality shows - Post prison terms and court battles.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Try this argument in regard to a hot topic today: Transgendered Folks.

Biologically and Scientifically, if you are born male- or born female -
you will die male or die female.

No amount of surgery can change that.

But put that argument out in todays world- and expect a firestorm .
Good luck to you in your top post

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That's the problem. There is no 'shame' left. Anywhere.

People profit from shame today.

Example:
Mark My words.

The Families and people caught in the College Bribery Scandal - They will make millions from reality shows - Post prison terms and court battles.
Theyll return to the multimillion-dollar apparatus that made them wealthy to begin with

I figured you'd be afraid. That's okay I understand. I'll go it alone
Modern politics isn't about sound mind or sound policies. It's a marketing and branding game. It's about who has the funnest chant. "Hope", "Change", "Lock Her up", "Build the Wall", "Repeal and Replace". All of these are literally meaningless, they are just fun to chant in unison.