• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is what the Trump run, Trump humping, govt looks like to me.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You can't deny and defend it without making yourself a party to it.
i state categorically that trump is not going to put people to death, like your reference to saddam suggests. sorry.

and i can. because, he's not putting anyone to death, and to make such an analogy is silly. wchich i called out.... which isnt defending, it's calling out your silliness.

Spamature

President
I'll remember that when you're whoring for Hillary "Iraq War" Clinton next month. LOL
I wasn't a Clinton supporter as much as a WTF are you guys doing, can't, you see this guy has a mental problem, this is crazy, please don't do this it will end badly, anti Trumper.

Spamature

President
i state categorically that trump is not going to put people to death, like your reference to saddam suggests. sorry.

and i can. because, he's not putting anyone to death, and to make such an analogy is silly. wchich i called out.... which isnt defending, it's calling out your silliness.
He did sentence the Kurds to death through a plan that he even admits to being aware of at the time he abandoned them. Like I said, he just let the Syrians and the Russians do the dirty work instead of US troops. If he could he would have done what they used to do to spies, to the whistleblower according to his own words. His lawyers were in court yesterday saying that he could literally murder someone and in doing so would remain above the law in regards to even being investigated for it let alone prosecution.

I wasn't a Clinton supporter as much as a WTF are you guys doing, can't, you see this guy has a mental problem, this is crazy, please don't do this it will end badly, anti Trumper.
What does that have to do with the fact that you're going to put your leash on again next month when Hillary enters the race?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
He did sentence the Kurds to death through a plan that he even admits to being aware of at the time he abandoned them. Like I said, he just let the Syrians and the Russians do the dirty work instead of US troops. If he could he would have done what they used to do to spies, to the whistleblower according to his own words. His lawyers were in court yesterday saying that he could literally murder someone and in doing so would remain above the law in regards to even being investigated for it let alone prosecution.
havent we been lamenting our extended involvement in the ME for years? money wasted, lives wasted, and all that?

why are we bound to the Kurds indefinitely?

(and so you dont go backhanding...I dont support the current actions)

Spamature

President
havent we been lamenting our extended involvement in the ME for years? money wasted, lives wasted, and all that?

why are we bound to the Kurds indefinitely?

(and so you dont go backhanding...I dont support the current actions)
We asked those people to fight for us and they fought and died for us. Then we broke our word and turned our backs on them. We owed them better than leaving them scattered and running for their lives the middle of nowhere with just the clothes on their backs being chased by an ethnic cleansing campaign. In the end, Russian and Syrian bombs and bullets achieve the same results as Iraqi Mustard gas and he made this country party to it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We asked those people to fight for us and they fought and died for us. Then we broke our word and turned our backs on them. We owed them better than leaving them scattered and running for their lives the middle of nowhere with just the clothes on their backs being chased by an ethnic cleansing campaign. In the end, Russian and Syrian bombs and bullets achieve the same results as Iraqi Mustard gas and he made this country party to it.
understood. when does our obligation end?

Spamature

President
understood. when does our obligation end?
After we've left the negotiation table having paid them back the best we could in accordance which what is fair for what we owed them. Because all conflict like this eventually end there.

Instead we left them in the hands of Putin and Assad as they chopped things up as they pleased on the fly. While their troops rearmed and readied themselves to continue the assault if there weren't satisfied with the situation.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
After we've left the negotiation table having paid them back the best we could in accordance which what is fair for what we owed them. Because all conflict like this eventually end there.

Instead we left them in the hands of Putin and Assad as they chopped things up as they pleased on the fly. While their troops rearmed and readied themselves to continue the assault if there weren't satisfied with the situation.
ok. what do we owe them.. concretely?

11,000 lives?
land?

Spamature

President
ok. what do we owe them.. concretely?

11,000 lives?
land?
I don't know. But it was for sure more than they got. More than the stiffing that Trump is well known for giving contractors and others who trusted him over the years. But he made all of us him. Do you want to be him or seen to be just like him to the world ? Because that is the reality of it now.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know. But it was for sure more than they got. More than the stiffing that Trump is well known for giving contractors and others who trusted him over the years. But he made all of us him. Do you want to be him or seen to be just like him to the world ? Because that is the reality of it now.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2015/07/28/has-the-u-s-just-sold-out-the-kurds/

https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/10/15/448925947/pledging-to-end-two-wars-obama-finds-himself-entangled-in-three

seems we've been here before... but the tone was supportive when obama was winding things down.. no change in us policy.. ok.. so, here we are..

faced with endless war (still) and ('i dont know' - your words)... what is the solution?

Spamature

President
https://foreignpolicy.com/2015/07/28/has-the-u-s-just-sold-out-the-kurds/

https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/10/15/448925947/pledging-to-end-two-wars-obama-finds-himself-entangled-in-three

seems we've been here before... but the tone was supportive when obama was winding things down.. no change in us policy.. ok.. so, here we are..

faced with endless war (still) and ('i dont know' - your words)... what is the solution?
From the link.
Officials said U.S. President Barack Obama’s administration recognizes the value of the Kurdish militias in Syria and Iraq and vowed not to abandon them.

The Syrian Kurds are an important partner and “they have had great success,” an administration official said Tuesday.

“We don’t want to see that complicated in any way” and “we are not going to forsake them,” the official told Foreign Policy

Trump turned America's pledge into a bald faced lie. Also, you have to remember ISIS only existed because of America's invasion into Iraq. Which makes Trump's action all that more egregious.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
having re-read this... it's another interesting backhand...

I am in no way seen to be just like him. The world, can go f-itself if it's opinion is that we are not doing enough... considering (link) their complicity in the hundreds of thousands of deaths...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War

my opinion: no easy way out. let the world fill the void. (it wont)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Officials said U.S. President Barack Obama’s administration recognizes the value of the Kurdish militias in Syria and Iraq and vowed not to abandon them.

The Syrian Kurds are an important partner and “they have had great success,” an administration official said Tuesday.

“We don’t want to see that complicated in any way” and “we are not going to forsake them,” the official told Foreign Policy

Trump turned America's pledge into a bald faced lie. Also, you have to remember ISIS only existed because of America's invasion into Iraq. Which makes Trump's action all that more egregious.

yet..we've been around this horn before... and our media was much more diffuse n its criticisms.
https://www.aei.org/foreign-and-defense-policy/middle-east/obama-abandons-syrian-kurds-to-slaughter/

She is not running and she was not my first choice even when she was running.

So none of what you say will happen.
LOL! You were sniffing her farts by the time October 2016 rolled around, and you'll do it again this time. How else are you ever going to get the war with Russia and the genocide she promised you?

Spamature

President
yet..we've been around this horn before... and our media was much more diffuse n its criticisms.
https://www.aei.org/foreign-and-defense-policy/middle-east/obama-abandons-syrian-kurds-to-slaughter/
This article is 5 yrs old.
having re-read this... it's another interesting backhand...

I am in no way seen to be just like him. The world, can go f-itself if it's opinion is that we are not doing enough... considering (link) their complicity in the hundreds of thousands of deaths...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War

my opinion: no easy way out. let the world fill the void. (it wont)
I don't know what was being negotiated while were going after ISIS. But to think the US didn't have sway in the outcome on one hand and obligations in the other is pure denial. As for the void, Putin filled it in a heartbeat.

It's easy for the rich descendants to piss off the fortune their predecessor built. Trump did it several times with his father's fortune and legacy. Now he's doing the same with the investment that his predecessor's in the Oval Office built.

There is almost certainly not a single country in the world that could have pulled off building a coalition like we did for Iraq and Afghanistan. That is because that world you're telling to go [Unwelcome language removed] itself trusted our legacy and reputation. What took 250 yrs to build is being pissed off in the span of less than two decades.

Right now we are the greatest power that the world has ever seen, but the truth is that nothing is forever. Maybe someday it will be the world telling America to go f-itself when we really do actually need them to side with us rather than some power opposing us.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
LOL! You were sniffing her farts by the time October 2016 rolled around, and you'll do it again this time. How else are you ever going to get the war with Russia and the genocide she promised you?
Out on the stroll for Daddy I see. Tell me, is the love of a player really different than that of a square ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This article is 5 yrs old.

I don't know what was being negotiated while were going after ISIS. But to think the US didn't have sway in the outcome on one hand and obligations in the other is pure denial. As for the void, Putin filling it in a heartbeat.

It's easy for the rich descendants to piss off the fortune their predecessor built. Trump did it several times with his father's fortune and legacy. Now he doing the same with the investment that his predecessor's in the Oval Office built. There is almost certainly not a single country in the world that could have pulled off building a coalition like we did for Iraq and Afghanistan. That is because that world you're telling to go [Unwelcome language removed] itself trusted our legacy and reputation. What took 250 yrs to build is being pissed off in the span of less than two decades. right now we are the greatest power that the world has ever seen, but the truth is that nothing is forever. Maybe someday it will be the world telling America to go f-itself when we really do actually need them to side with us rather than someone opposing us.

i'm not telling the world any such thing. i'm merely observing that the world has a lot to say, while it does dick in the way of stepping in to help... leaving the extremely complicated syrian problem to hang in the balance for us to figure out.

which, btw, you have plenty to lament about, and backhand over, but little in the way of constructive solution... well, other than..we gotta..

meanwhile..i just illustrated to you that Obama was faced with the same dilemma, and punted...receiving gracious treatment from the media.

oh, and the proponderance of deaths are syrias, russias, and the 'coalition forces... whoever the f they are.. let them step in...

here's the world: <crickets>