• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is where I draw the line, and this is where I get furious:

Barbella

Senator
How dare they? Nearly 6,000 Marines lost their lives fighting for our country during the Battle of Iwo Jima in the Second World War, and four soldiers raised the America flag in a picture that's become as iconic as anything else in the 20th century. Now these bozos are comparing the sacrifices these Marines made with their struggle?

Great. Nothing says tolerance like mockery.

How dare they? Nearly 6,000 Marines lost their lives fighting for our country during the Battle of Iwo Jima in the Second World War, and four soldiers raised the America flag in a picture that's become as iconic as anything else in the 20th century. Now these bozos are comparing the sacrifices these Marines made with their struggle?

relax. Enjoy life. Don't get yourself wound up over somebody's happiness expressed not to your likings

btw, have you heard, that Putinistas want to ban the rainbow banner?

Jen

Senator

There is plenty of stupidity going around.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
We did this just a short while ago...

Some people can find offense in just about anything....
;)

CLEARLY it's the one with the basketball hoop. If you look closely, you'll see that the "players"
pants are hanging down to their knees, and their asses are hanging out... Very realistic, btw.

However, some people take offense at this grossness, as is their right.;):D
There really isn't a lot to discuss in the top post. Someone, somewhere, was offended by one of these images, but we don't know which and we don't know why.

Is your next post going to be someone somewhere having a something somehow happen to them?
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/t-shirt-causes-outrage.82097/

My favorite...

LOL... trust me, I'm not offended at any of them. I think it's hilarious that some people have the time, energy, and lack of LIFE to be offended at something like that.

I'm just trying to figure out what they're offended BY... and then I noticed the guy in the middle. His pants are clearly below his knees, and his butt may or may not be hanging out...

Anyway, that's the only thing I could think of that might to offensive to some

Barbella

Senator
We did this just a short while ago...

My favorite...

LOL... trust me, I'm not offended at any of them. I think it's hilarious that some people have the time, energy, and lack of LIFE to be offended at something like that.

I'm just trying to figure out what they're offended BY... and then I noticed the guy in the middle. His pants are clearly below his knees, and his butt may or may not be hanging out...

Anyway, that's the only thing I could think of that might to offensive to some

And? I'm a free agent.. I can choose to be offended, or not, at issues that offend me, or not. It's my right as a free American, and I'll take advantage of that right as often as I can.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
And? I'm a free agent.. I can choose to be offended, or not, at issues that offend me, or not. It's my right as a free American, and I'll take advantage of that right as often as I can.
Got it. This is how I feel about your opinion...:)

I think it's hilarious that some people have the time, energy, and lack of LIFE to be offended at something like that.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

I suppose what makes it really funny...That exact picture of the rainbow flag being raised...is in my post dated May 18.....the very one where you just said you were not offended by any of the images.

No...you are fauxious...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I suppose what makes it really funny...That exact picture of the rainbow flag being raised...is in my post dated May 18.....the very one where you just said you were not offended by any of the images.

No...you are fauxious...
She doesn't even try to hide her hate for blacks any more. Read her posts in Mike's thread about the WalMart gang attack. She knows she can get by with it here. There's no doubt about it.

Arkady

President

It's not mockery. The only way the image works is if you share a respect for the work of those involved in the original image. You can, of course, say it's boastful for gay activists to compare their efforts to those in Iwo Jima, but that's different from saying it's mockery. And I wonder whether you underestimate what went into this. The gay rights fight has been going on for decades, and people have died for it.

It's not mockery. The only way the image works is if you share a respect for the work of those involved in the original image. You can, of course, say it's boastful for gay activists to compare their efforts to those in Iwo Jima, but that's different from saying it's mockery. And I wonder whether you underestimate what went into this. The gay rights fight has been going on for decades, and people have died for it.
People died for the "right" to have to ask the government for permission to be married. Sad...

Barbella

Senator
She doesn't even try to hide her hate for blacks any more. Read her posts in Mike's thread about the WalMart gang attack. She knows she can get by with it here. There's no doubt about it.
Are you in the wrong thread? This one's about gays, not blacks.

Your obsession is rearing its ugly head again...

BobbyT

Governor
Try harder. Your blind loyalty to those who show their hatred for me is boring...
Hatred? LOL. This is a political chat board. We disagree. You hate people on here? People on here aren't even real, they're the personality they choose to be, good grief get a grip. Loyalty? Seriously? That's so cute.

But ..... you punking yourself is definitely worthy of a chuckle or two.