• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This isn't going to be a popular opinion but if Trump impeached and booted it'll be over Syria.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Fake News: This may have been the first time in the history of my posting on the board I took a position against the Democrats. How do you know exactly just because I agree with Democrats on every other issue that I don't agree with them on that one, too?

Yeah, even you can't deny your opposing Trump for going in and coming out. I don't need to prove shit when even you can't deny I am right
Obama ordered troops into Syria to help the Kurds go after ISIS. When did Trump increase troops levels in Syria?

kaz

Small l libertarian
you keep putting words in my mouth in spite of the fact that you know you cant back it up by quoting me.

that makes it a lie.

it is also against the rules.
Cite the rule that says I can't disagree with you

kaz

Small l libertarian
by the way, lying about someone's position, and then tearing down the made up position is a straw man fallacy, NOT PLAYING CHESS

no charge for the lesson.
And yet, you won't specifically deny that you took the Democrat position on going into Syria and attacking ISIS like you have taken the Democrat position on every other issue since I've known you.

Let's go back to step 1.

So you are saying you supported Trump on attacking ISIS and you told Democrats that you supported Trump on that. That's what you're saying. Because that's what I called bull shit to and said you never did

kaz

Small l libertarian
asking someone to back up thier claims is neither chess nor checkers.

The fact that Kaz cannot do it should be embarassing.
I'm supposed to be "embarrassed" by saying that I'm sure you took the Democrat party position on an issue? Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

FakeName

Governor
Cite the rule that says I can't disagree with you
you can disagree with me on an issue.

what you are doing though is lying about my position on an issue and refusing to back up your lies.

feel free to talk about Syria. feel free to disagree with my stated position that Trump is dishonoring America by giving permission to attack our allies.

but that is not what you are doing.

FakeName

Governor
And yet, you won't specifically deny that you took the Democrat position on going into Syria and attacking ISIS like you have taken the Democrat position on every other issue since I've known you.

Let's go back to step 1.

So you are saying you supported Trump on attacking ISIS and you told Democrats that you supported Trump on that. That's what you're saying. Because that's what I called bull shit to and said you never did
i am denying it.

i have denied it.

you are lying. quote me if you can, otherwise stop lying and get back to the subject.

kaz

Small l libertarian
feel free to talk about Syria. feel free to disagree with my stated position that Trump is dishonoring America by giving permission to attack our allies
You're lying and putting words in my mouth, which you just said you're against.

I said you did NOT support Trump attacking ISIS. So do it now, and I'll admit I was wrong.

Say the Democrats are full of crap, Trump was right when he attacked ISIS and you support him. Go ahead. Say you support Trump attacking ISIS and you'll tell any Democrat who disagrees with you that they are wrong and you support Trump on that.

So?

FakeName

Governor
You're lying and putting words in my mouth, which you just said you're against.

I said you did NOT support Trump attacking ISIS. So do it now, and I'll admit I was wrong.

Say the Democrats are full of crap, Trump was right when he attacked ISIS and you support him. Go ahead. Say you support Trump attacking ISIS and you'll tell any Democrat who disagrees with you that they are wrong and you support Trump on that.

So?
what words did I put in your mouth?

Are you lying again?

kaz

Small l libertarian
what words did I put in your mouth?

Are you lying again?
Edited

This isn't that hard. I said you were against Trump on the invasion (like every other Democrat) then suddenly you were against his pulling back (like every other Democrat).

You keep saying I'm wrong, but you apparently can't read the conversation.

So are you saying that I am wrong and you said the Democrats were full of shit and you support the invasion and you are willing to say the Democrats are full of shit or not?

What about that don't you understand? I said you were with the Democrats in opposing attacking ISIS because you're with the Democrats on every other issue.

So was I wrong? The Democrats were flat out wrong in opposing Trump on attacking ISIS and you're calling the Democrat party as the chicken hawks they are or not?

Re-read this as many times as it takes for you to understand the question

Last edited by a moderator: