• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This isn't going to be a popular opinion but if Trump impeached and booted it'll be over Syria.

FakeName

Governor
You think a few 100 soldiers was stopping Turkey...…………….no wonder you don't post your MOS
one US soldier would have stopped Turkey.

They never would have attacked if Trump wouldn't have moved them out of the way and given them the green light.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A few hundred !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turkey sucks and I'm so enjoying reading liberals Warmongering post
You actually think Turkey would have risked killing an American soldier?

Just a coincidence, right? US troops leave and Turkey attacks...the next day.

FakeName

Governor
A few hundred !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turkey sucks and I'm so enjoying reading liberals Warmongering post
yes Turkey sucks.

fact: Trump gave them permission......that is why he pulled the American special forces back.

that means Trump sucks too!

kaz

Small l libertarian
And I am not interested in knowing anything about you. I am here for my own entertainment.
That and to mindlessly advocate the Democrat Party on every position with every talking point. I personally don't find memorization and repetition "entertainment." I need a little more complexity than that for it to be interesting. To each his own

kaz

Small l libertarian
Seriously?

Review.

I have asked you to quote me.

You can't.

Because every position you said was mine was words you put in my mouth.

You lie about me in almost every post.

I am asking you to back up your lies about me at least.

Until you do that there is no changing the subject.
It's been your choice to advocate the Democrat party in every post on every subject since the dawn of time using their talking points. I put no words in your mouth. You did. If you want it to be possible you didn't agree with the Democrat position on something, bring that possibility to life by not advocating them every time

kaz

Small l libertarian
You are losing it, son. That is my entertainment, watching right wing clowns go into orbit.
Geez, calm down, mom. You're going to pop a vein. It's just an internet discussion. Don't get so upset. Maybe you should go play in the yard for a while until you calm down and get some control.

I do think it's pretty funny how you think it's clever to parrot Democrat talking points like every other Democrat does. I'd say I'm impressed with your prowess, but wow, I'm not

voyager

4Q2247365
Geez, calm down, mom. You're going to pop a vein. It's just an internet discussion. Don't get so upset. Maybe you should go play in the yard for a while until you calm down and get some control.

I do think it's pretty funny how you think it's clever to parrot Democrat talking points like every other Democrat does. I'd say I'm impressed with your prowess, but wow, I'm not
You have become boring repeating yourself.

kaz

Small l libertarian
You have become boring repeating yourself.
Voyager: I have nothing, kaz. I"m going to parrot back to you what you said to me.

Yes, Democrat Talking points. You and every other leftist parrot them. I asked you to say something DIFFERENT than every other leftist. Do you have any original thoughts at all? Or you're just here to be the 700th leftist parroting Nancy Pelosi?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
More to this story.

"News from Syria is sickening," Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, the third-ranking Republican in the House, tweeted Wednesday, echoing lawmakers across the spectrum. "Turkish troops preparing to invade Syria from the north, Russian-backed forces from the south, ISIS fighters attacking Raqqa. Impossible to understand why @realDonaldTrump is leaving America's allies to be slaughtered and enabling the return of ISIS."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/09/politics/turkey-syria-us-anger-ramifications/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/
Now the left is parroting the "Cheney wing" of the neocons. LOL!

voyager

4Q2247365
Voyager: I have nothing, kaz. I"m going to parrot back to you what you said to me.

Yes, Democrat Talking points. You and every other leftist parrot them. I asked you to say something DIFFERENT than every other leftist. Do you have any original thoughts at all? Or you're just here to be the 700th leftist parroting Nancy Pelosi?
Still boring, son.

Raoul_Luke

The issue is not so much taking troops out of Syria as much as it is giving the green light to Turkey to slaughter the Kurds and anyone else who helped implement the brilliant Obama/DOD plan to oust ISIS.

Making it even more egregious, Trump makes this decision despite his self-admitted conflicts of interest via-a-vis Turkey. As always with Trump, one is left to wonder - whose interests is he advancing? The nation or his own?

Horrifying.
When and where did you serve, there, war monger?

Raoul_Luke

"Top Republicans in Congress publicly criticized Trump for betraying the de facto U.S. ground forces that routed the Islamic State, and even stalwart supporters like former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee rebuked Trump for abandoning the Kurds. Huckabee wasn't the only prominent evangelical Christian to slam Trump's move."

Robertson called Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan "a thug" and criticized Saudi Arabia's leaders as well, but his focus was Trump. "The president who allowed [Jamal] Khashoggi to be cut in pieces without any repercussions whatsoever is now allowing the Christians and the Kurds to be massacred by the Turks," he said. "And I believe — and I want to say this with great solemnity — the president of the United States is in danger of losing the mandate of heaven if he permits this to happen"

Tony Perkins, the head of the prominent evangelical group Family Research Council, also chimed in.

As did David Brody, chief political analyst at the Trump-friendly Christian Broadcasting Network News.

White evangelicals are Trump's most enduring base of support. It is probably an inopportune time for Trump to alienate them.Peter Weber

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theweek.com/speedreads-amp/870294/evangelical-christian-leaders-are-absolutely-appalled-trump-betray-syrias-kurds
First the neocons and now you are in bed with the evangelicals??? LOL!

kaz

Small l libertarian
From your posts I have decided you are about twelve and five foot tall.
Wow, that's some heavy smack. Do you write for a living? You're Don Rickles, aren't you?

On another subject, do you have any opinions that aren't already covered by every other Democrat? Or that's pretty much it?