• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This KID is AMAZING - must see (Formerly: Please forgive me Admins...)

Boca

Governor
if this video has not a damn thing to do with politics. It is heart warming and we could all, everyone of us, benefit from it. Human potential for example.

Last edited:

Boca

Governor
Best thread of the year!

Thanks...but it was moved by some Sergeant Schultz at PJ Headquarters to another unspecified barracks so zat dee rules be followed. You'd think the Sergeant would at least have said where?

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
good stuff. thanks for posting. (my edit on the title..hope that's ok, or i'll revert it.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
if this video has not a damn thing to do with politics. It is heart warming and we could all, everyone of us, benefit from it. Human potential for example.

Interesting but you need a mike to pick up the actual sound. Looks without sound are nothing

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
That's truly weird....try it again

If you are using Windows try right clicking on the video and select
Trouble Shoot Playback Issues.
The orchestra drowns out the drums, the kid dropped his stick and stopped drumming, sound wise this was not even noticeable. Drummers solo, this kid could have as well, but didn't. He looks like a prodigy, but again a musical prodigy must be heard not seen.

Last edited: