• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

THIS people is right wing hypocrisy on full display They take cons for idiots, as well the should !

Spamature

President
I fully expect only to hear CRICKETS from PJ cons. This medicine is a bitter swallow.

Admit it, you're sheep.

EatTheRich

President
Seems we see the same hypocrisy and herd mentality from liberals who supported talks with N. Korea then and oppose them now that Trump is proposing them. The difference: Fox was wrong back then, the liberals are wrong now.

Spamature

President
Seems we see the same hypocrisy and herd mentality from liberals who supported talks with N. Korea then and oppose them now that Trump is proposing them. The difference: Fox was wrong back then, the liberals are wrong now.
Who are they ? And is it because it "Trump" and not just a Republican POTUS. Because there is huge and a very real difference between Trump and ANY POTUS who has ever sat in that office.

Spamature

President
You are a fake...Anything you post is fake. You lost quit whining.

This is so funny and true.
Well considering the fact that is, it was Trump who jumped through a hoop like a trained seal and announced there would be talks, when Kim only mentioned he would consider talks with the US.

I see your replies trying to claim malign Obama are examples of the reply expected from a coward.

Thank you for your admission.

Spamature

President
Rachel Maddow for one. What makes Trump so different?
Do you have an example of the change in posture from Maddow ?

What makes Trump different ? Are you serious ?

First let me ask. Does this administration and the way it is being run seem normal to you ?

EatTheRich

President
Do you have an example of the change in posture from Maddow ?

What makes Trump different ? Are you serious ?

First let me ask. Does this administration and the way it is being run seem normal to you ?
No, every administration runs things differently.

EatTheRich

President
And you think Trump hasn't deviated any further in his admin from other admins, than previous admins have deviated from each other ?
Sure, the Trump administration is a change of pace. Sometimes in negative ways, sometimes (as with the peace offensive aimed at N. Korea) in positive ways.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Well considering the fact that is, it was Trump who jumped through a hoop like a trained seal and announced there would be talks, when Kim only mentioned he would consider talks with the US.

I see your replies trying to claim malign Obama are examples of the reply expected from a coward.

Thank you for your admission.
So you do not want talks? You are still not getting the war you want.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Who are they ? And is it because it "Trump" and not just a Republican POTUS. Because there is huge and a very real difference between Trump and ANY POTUS who has ever sat in that office.
Huh??? Could you use proper English. I am guessing this is how the Steele, paid for by Hillary Clinton Russian document translates to English.