• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This PUNK just lost all rights

D

Doc

Life in General Population, with no possibility of Parole.

As he is only 19 years old, I say the State gives him a bit of a break, and offers him his first tube of Preperation H, as well as a jar of Vaseline for free. After that, he has to come up with his own money to buy what will be a list of needed supplies......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
His parents made his middle name Aristotle. Pretty much explains the anger. ;-)
evidently, Aristotle's parents didn't want anything to do with him, Grandmaw had to die due to that......

He should never see the sun rise again.........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Where's our resident racist when its a white crime, also don't forget the bustamante girl who enjoyed the kill, BTW she was white too. Funny the racist won't get involved in these threads.
ever considered they may not post down here in these forums............of course nothing on the TOPIC, just more flaming.......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Life in General Population, with no possibility of Parole.

As he is only 19 years old, I say the State gives him a bit of a break, and offers him his first tube of Preperation H, as well as a jar of Vaseline for free. After that, he has to come up with his own money to buy what will be a list of needed supplies......
Was that a hickey on his neck, well, next hickey will come from a male, of course, that one may have also? Nah, put this punk to sleep after the brutality on Granny.........no rehabbing a punk like that and LIFE doesn't mean life, always a chance of parole........before the rooster crows twice or two roosters crow.off'this punk.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hey, will libs now try to get cross bows and wrenches banned?

NC did have it where a pistol permit was needed to purchase a Cross-Bow........yep, must been due to Gov being a lib..now surely wrench permits acomin' :)

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Yeah...that's pretty gruesome.

Lake Wales is an interesting little spot. It's in the middle of orange groves...and is at/near the highest point on the peninsula. It features a beautiful garden...Bok Tower and Gardens...and a high end restaurant, Chez Suzanne. You might find Chez Suzanne soups and bisques in your market.

Bok Tower, lake Wales, FL

boktower-200x200.jpg

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yep...they all look pretty much alike. Shave their heads, inject them with LSD and they'd all look like this

awww.zerohedge.com_sites_default_files_images_user5_imageroot_havenstein_Loughner_20mug_20shot.jpg

D

Doc

I honestly believe that Life in General Population of a Max Security Prison would be WORSE than simply laying down and going to sleep, one last time.

Think about it:

--ALWAYS looking over your shoulder.
--Daily or weekly rapes and beatings.
--Then one day, some other thug clubs you over the head, then crams a broom handle up your ass, killing you slowly, all for an extra spoonful of mashed taters, and, maybe, a squishy apple. (And, of course "bragging rights" in the yard...)

On the other hand, in order to grant him the Death Sentence, by peaceful sleep, we, the taxpayer would have to spend MILLIONS in court costs, just for the chance. And then, he may actually get a lesser sentence....

Nah, I say, throw them in a pit, and forget about them.

Nature will work it's course.....

D

Doc

Look who he resembles...

amsnbcmedia.msn.com_j_MSNBC_Components_Photo__new_120209_suspect_smiddie_vmed_630a.380_380_7_70.jpg

a3.bp.blogspot.com__KtAxx0_zELI_TMWhg6QmswI_AAAAAAAABjg_SiXdZajjWMI_s1600_mcveigh_5B1_5D.jpg
DAYUM!

You are right.

That's just wierd.

Good catch.

PS Have you seen the photo comparisons with Newt/Dwight Shrute (from the Office), or Santorum/McLovin (From Superbad)????

(I'm too computer-stupid to post them, but you can easily find them via google...REALLY uncanny how much they resemble....)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Since he stole her car too,I think that does make it Capital Murder. Wait'll his fellow inmates find out what he did. Lotta being on the receiving end of an a**rape in his future.