• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This racist b*tch might run for President? Whoa.... shudder.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Wait ... YOU are saying it's racist to identify the race of a criminal?
You saying it's not?

November 22, 2010|By Sunil Dutta

I was accused of racial profiling on the first traffic stop I made as a rookie LAPD officer in 1998. I had spotted a reckless driver speeding through the streets of Van Nuys in a large pickup truck, so I flipped on my lights and took up the chase. The driver eventually pulled over, but as I walked up to his car, he began shouting at me, accusing me of having stopped him because he was black.

I could not sleep that night. A liberal academic before becoming a police officer, I had joined the Los Angeles Police Department hoping to make a difference. Yet here I was, on my first traffic stop, being accused of racism.

Sunil Dutta, an LAPD lieutenant, is a patrol watch commander at the Foothill Division. The opinions expressed are his own.

The guy from India was being called a racist because he pulled over someone...How funny!

https://try.policygenius.com/what-top-personal-finance-experts-say-about-shopping-for-life-insurance?utm_campaign=lal-top-finance-experts-11-1-RON-desktop_01&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=native&utm_content=running_girl-surprising-everyone&utm_term=latimes

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sure. I'm surprised you'd never heard this. Or do you just turn a blind eye on these things that come from liberals?

And now, courtesy of none other than Oprah Winfrey, those white racists need to die for America to enter racial Shangri La.

“Of course the problem [of racism] is not solved. ... As long as there are people who still— there’s a whole generation — I say this, you know, I said this, you know, for apartheid, South Africa, I said this for my own, you know, for my own community in the South — there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.”

In one quick, thoughtless breath, Oprah added another tenet to Libthink: Not only are all racists white, but they also need to “just die,” every last one of them.

Once all those old, white racists “who were born and bred and marinated in it” have died, then America will be forever purged of racism.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/oprah-winfrey-is-delusional-about-racism-white-and-black/article/2539535
betcha he runs and hides

Drumcollie

Whites are the privileged race. Blacks can be prejudiced without meaningfully limiting the life, liberty, or pursuit of happiness of white people. White prejudice kills Black people every day.
That is just pure racism...But hey your party did support slavery, the KKK, segregation and voted against civil rights, so it's not like you are going to be anti racist is it?

Drumcollie

Killary spent $1.2Billion and LOST
It wasn't her money...she would have spent 10 billion if she did not have to pay it back. It's not like Hillary really cared about how much she spent. It was always about how much she could get for herself.

Politics does that --- not people.
That may be true where you live; however, in the US many white and conservative people have systematically denied black people their rights for over two hundred years of chattel slavery, Jim Crow, and now a racist white imbecile in the White House who believes he's a "stable genius."

You can't make this s*it up, but you can be sure it will get much deeper. (Particularly, if another billionaire celebrity with no political experience replaces Trump).

That may be true where you live; however, in the US many white and conservative people have systematically denied black people their rights for over two hundred years of chattel slavery, Jim Crow, and now a racist white imbecile in the White House who believes he's a "stable genius."

You can't make this s*it up, but you can be sure it will get much deeper. (Particularly, if another billionaire celebrity with no political experience replaces Trump).
In every country it is the Politicos - in every country.

Dino

Russian Asset
Lotta skeletons in her closet...

Harvey has repeatedly told his team and friends that Oprah called him earlier this week and said he needed to speak out and defend himself, and when he did she would be right there supporting him. We’re told Harvey has said a number of powerful people have called to voice support, but he singled out Oprah over and over.
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/oprahs-has-a-history-with-harvey-weinstein-photos/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealmedia&utm_campaign=dailycaller.com&utm_term=68763&utm_content=1

Forget #metoo, we gotta start lumping these fools into #sheknew, starting with Oprah and Meryl Streep.
Complicit!

In every country it is the Politicos - in every country.
There is also an abundance of evidence for state sanctioned US racial discrimination if that's what you are arguing:

"In The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America, Richard Rothstein, a research associate at the Economic Policy Institute, aims to flip the assumption that the state of racial organization in American cities is simply a result of individual prejudices.

"He untangles a century’s worth of policies that built the segregated American city of today.

"From the first segregated public housing projects of President Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal, to the 1949 Housing Act that encouraged white movement to the suburbs, to unconstitutional racial zoning ordinances enacted by city governments, Rothstein substantiates the argument that the current state of the American city is the direct result of unconstitutional, state-sanctioned racial discrimination."
Read more: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-federal-government-intentionally-racially-segregated-american-cities-180963494/#o37OBfPEtFhBlvSO.99
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

There is also an abundance of evidence for state sanctioned US racial discrimination if that's what you are arguing:

"In The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America, Richard Rothstein, a research associate at the Economic Policy Institute, aims to flip the assumption that the state of racial organization in American cities is simply a result of individual prejudices.

"He untangles a century’s worth of policies that built the segregated American city of today.

"From the first segregated public housing projects of President Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal, to the 1949 Housing Act that encouraged white movement to the suburbs, to unconstitutional racial zoning ordinances enacted by city governments, Rothstein substantiates the argument that the current state of the American city is the direct result of unconstitutional, state-sanctioned racial discrimination."
Read more: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-federal-government-intentionally-racially-segregated-american-cities-180963494/#o37OBfPEtFhBlvSO.99
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

And the divide and rule rule plays on -

Jen

Senator
WTF is up with this? Oprah Winfrey, in a recent speech:

And there’s someone else, Recy Taylor, a name I know and I think you should know, too. In 1944, Recy Taylor was a young wife and mother walking home from a church service she’d attended in Abbeville, Alabama, when she was abducted by six armed white men, raped, and left blindfolded by the side of the road coming home from church.

https://freedomdaily.com/breaking-she-will-run-for-president-in-2020/

Did she REALLY say that? Damn....

All I know is that mentioning people's race or skin color when describing them is a BIG no-no. Well, it is if the perps are black, anyway....
She will probably win it too if she runs.
Black
Female
Loud
Hates white men
Racist

She has a huge number of equally racist morons that she will attract.

Jen

Senator
I'd love to see her run. It would be interesting. But surely Democrats won't stand for a rich TV star with no government experience as their candidate, right?
Sure.
Democrats are hypocrites so they'd be fine with a rich TV star as their candidate. I would love, though, to hear Oprah's take on NoKo, Russia, and our foreign policies and economic policies.........her take..........not the take of any handlers she might attract. Odds are she has no solid take on any of that.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
They just showed her leaving the stage with Reese Witherspoon and grabbing a handful of her titties.....

Guess she is a sexual predator to.

SB