1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

This racist b*tch might run for President? Whoa.... shudder.

Discussion in 'Controversial Topics' started by Barbella, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Caroljo

Caroljo Governor

I owe her (and you) nothing. Hell, you are always claiming someone has said something they didn't, you do it with Trump all the time. I never see you apologize for anything. Where do you get off telling me what I should do? I don't know, maybe she didn't say the word "white" in her comments, but most people know exactly what she means.

So, just because a person is racist (in other words, they think differently than others of us) then they should die? All racists should die and we'll have cured racism....Lol! Sorry to say, there are ALWAYS going to be racists. Oprah has said it was racism that caused people to be against Obama. I'm sure it was SOME of it, but not the majority of us. But to her and most all other black people, it was racism. Obama encouraged that thinking, and that is why we're where we are today....just as bad as it was in the 60's. If they didn't have racism to cry about, what would they do?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Queen Titania

Queen Titania Senator

It is heartbreaking - darling sweet kind little things who are completely brainwashed, indoctrinated ---- and never truly challenged. I have called them stupid and they say 'we know, it isn't our fault' and that is that - When I realized that I was stupid I educated myself but they never ever ask the question why - asking why being the only reason that we have evolved. If they ask why it is in aggression - spat at you. They have lost their curiosity - heartbreaking - truly. They have been told that to think so is evil and to think thus is good - it is an inquisition.

3. Arkady

Arkady The Departed

I don't claim you owe me anything. I never believed you in the first place, so it's not like you misled me or otherwise did me harm. But if you claimed she said something she did not, in fact, say, then you libeled her, and, yes, you'd then owe her an apology.

Do you have a specific example?

Anyway, are you tacitly admitting you couldn't find any instance of Winfrey saying only whites are racist?

4. EatTheRich

EatTheRich Senator

No, rich Black people still suffer the effects of racism.

5. marvin martian

marvin martian Senator

That's an absurd statistic, and the fact that you seem to believe it indicates a serious disconnect from reality. You've been living off other peoples' money far too long.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Queen Titania

Queen Titania Senator

Only evolution can change a peoples thinking, time. Impatience is not a good trait, one misses the important things in any journey by it.

7. The Sage of Main Street

The Sage of Main Street Mayor

• Disagree x 1
  8. EatTheRich

EatTheRich Senator

It's racial discrimination that breaks up workers' solidarity. Which is why manufacturing elites consistently funded racism and the labor - left alliance fought against it.

9. georgephillip

georgephillip Governor

How's that working out?
    [​IMG]

10. The Sage of Main Street

"Deplore" Implies "My Daddy's Rich and You People Are Scum"

Still more proof that the Left is Right Wing is that it takes away initiative from the workers, making their rights dependent on legislative and judicial decisions. To become a proud economic power, it's up to the employees to unionize and demand their share from the corporate tax cuts. I'm not thrilled about the plutes' personal tax cuts, but at least those will force the government to cut welfare, which is destructive, empowering a horde of misfits, whereas the plutes' hoard is neutral. What does the working class have in common with those genetically too lazy to work? We are being KOed by Dope-a-Rope.

11. georgephillip

georgephillip Governor

What's your plan for small misfits born on the dole?
    [​IMG]
    "The Census Bureau reported in a study released this week that 65 percent of American children lived in households taking aid from one or more federal program as of the fall of 2011.

"Almost two-thirds (65 percent) of children," said the Census Bureau, 'lived in households that participated in at least one or more of the following government aid programs: Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC), Medicaid, and the National School Lunch Program.'

"How to be dependent on government is now one of the earliest life lessons America is teaching nearly a supermajority of children."

https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/...children-live-households-federal-aid-programs

12. The Sage of Main Street

Brats Begetting Brats

Traditionally, men wouldn't get married if they couldn't support children. If we take away these kids from their irresponsible parents and put them in orphanages, that will end the unearned freedom to be irresponsible and fewer unsupported kids will be born. Birth control and the wives working was supposed to prevent such socially destructive situations, but it failed to achieve that purpose as long as the immature partners weren't punished.

13. georgephillip

georgephillip Governor

MAGA
    [​IMG]
    ;)