• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This will be a failure here. I'm sure of it.....

Jen

Senator
as low-brow as this place is.

But I loved it so I'm posting it anyway. The cool thing is that the music moves along for you so you can follow along with the person playing.
Hint to following along successfully: Follow the bass notes. They move along more slowly and are easier to follow. When there aren't any base notes, the "bu-bu-buhhh" repetitions are pretty easy to follow too.

Here ya go.

Jen

Senator
And for those who want to see his fingers at work........
(note that, imo, the grace note at the end was not well carried out and it was just a tad sloppy in places). Plus. I find it better to remove my shoes while playing the organ. It's important to feel those pedals.

After the first music which is the same piece as my first post, you can hear Toccata and Fugue in D Minor - my all-time favorite (and no doubt yours too if you listen to it).

as low-brow as this place is.

But I loved it so I'm posting it anyway. The cool thing is that the music moves along for you so you can follow along with the person playing.
Hint to following along successfully: Follow the bass notes. They move along more slowly and are easier to follow. When there aren't any base notes, the "bu-bu-buhhh" repetitions are pretty easy to follow too.

Here ya go.

This is nothing compared to the last movement of Saint-Saens's Organ Symphony.