• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Thought For Today 15March2018

Zam-Zam

Senator
31If I bear witness to myself, my testimony is not true; 32there is another who bears witness to me, and I know that the testimony which he bears to me is true. 33You sent to John, and he has borne witness to the truth. 34Not that the testimony which I receive is from man; but I say this that you may be saved. 35He was a burning and shining lamp, and you were willing to rejoice for a while in his light. 36But the testimony which I have is greater than that of John; for the works which the Father has granted me to accomplish, these very works which I am doing, bear me witness that the Father has sent me. 37And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen; 38and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent. 39You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me; 40yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life. 41I do not receive glory from men. 42But I know that you have not the love of God within you. 43I have come in my Father's name, and you do not receive me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive. 44How can you believe, who receive glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the only God? 45Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; it is Moses who accuses you, on whom you set your hope. 46If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote of me. 47But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words?"

John 5: 31-47

Have a Blessed day.