• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Thought For Today 2January2019

Zam-Zam

Senator
19And this is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, "Who are you?" 20He confessed, he did not deny, but confessed, "I am not the Christ." 21And they asked him, "What then? Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not." "Are you the prophet?" And he answered, "No." 22They said to him then, "Who are you? Let us have an answer for those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?" 23He said, "I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, `Make straight the way of the Lord,' as the prophet Isaiah said." 24Now they had been sent from the Pharisees. 25They asked him, "Then why are you baptizing, if you are neither the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the prophet?" 26John answered them, "I baptize with water; but among you stands one whom you do not know, 27even he who comes after me, the thong of whose sandal I am not worthy to untie." 28This took place in Bethany beyond the Jordan, where John was baptizing.

John 1: 19-28

Have a Blessed day.