• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Three Impeachments

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
No, Doll, I don't want you to stay off PJ for six months. I will do this, though. If Trump loses, I will pay the 20 bucks for your Supporting Member banner. When Trump wins, all you have to do is make a post saying Jack was right and I was wrong, Trump is my president.
Okay?

PS: Yes, Trump will be reelected.
OK. Sounds good! Who will be our witness?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The Republicans don't want to believe he committed any crimes. Remember when Trump said he could stand on the corner of 5th Ave and shoot somebody and his base would still support him?
He knew his base very well. :)
That was hyperbole, Rosie. He didn't really mean it and no, his supporters would not have excused it.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
No, Doll, I don't want you to stay off PJ for six months. I will do this, though. If Trump loses, I will pay the 20 bucks for your Supporting Member banner. When Trump wins, all you have to do is make a post saying Jack was right and I was wrong, Trump is my president.
Okay?

PS: Yes, Trump will be reelected.
JackDallas, is this bet still on? I'll let you out of it, if you want out.
Things have went south for Trump since this bet was made in December 2019. I doubt seriously if he will be re-elected.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
JackDallas, is this bet still on? I'll let you out of it, if you want out.
Things have went south for Trump since this bet was made in December 2019. I doubt seriously if he will be re-elected.
Why would I want to get out of the bet? Trump will win in an electoral landslide, bigger than in 2016.
Are you sure it is not you who wants out of the bet?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Why would I want to get out of the bet? Trump will win in an electoral landslide, bigger than in 2016.
Oh no. It's just that Trump has reacted so pitifully to this coronavirus pandemic, till I thought maybe you'd changed your mind.
OK. The bet is still on!

Absolutely. Right now it's only the death cults of the communist Chinese government and the American left who are against Trump (and that's no coincidence). Everyone else is rallying around to beat this thing for the good of us all.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Absolutely. Right now it's only the death cults of the communist Chinese government and the American left who are against Trump (and that's no coincidence). Everyone else is rallying around to beat this thing for the good of us all.
I doubt that Trump has lost a single vote during this mess and has probably picked up a veritable shit-load of new supporters.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
LOL. OK. What do you suggest I watch? The fair and balanced reporting of FOX News? ☺
FOX is slowly starting to lean left a bit. but Tucker Carlson has a really good show that is very informative. Hannity has gotten boring so I don't watch it much anymore. Give Tucker Carlson a chance. I think you'll like him 8:00pm EST. on FOX
You might try OAN They are alleged to be more conservative

The key to not being a mush head is to stop watching CNN, MSNBC, and the alphabet channels (NBC, ABC, CBS). There is no truth at all in any of them. You'll be better off not watching any of that trash.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
FOX is slowly starting to lean left a bit. but Tucker Carlson has a really good show that is very informative. Hannity has gotten boring so I don't watch it much anymore. Give Tucker Carlson a chance. I think you'll like him 8:00pm EST. on FOX
You might try OAN They are alleged to be more conservative

The key to not being a mush head is to stop watching CNN, MSNBC, and the alphabet channels (NBC, ABC, CBS). There is no truth at all in any of them. You'll be better off not watching any of that trash.
Actually, I've known for a long time that the corporate news programs aren't very truthful. I get most of my news from alternative news sites.
P.S. I don't watch TV anymore at all. I do see snippets of the alphabet news and FOX news programs on YouTube ocassionally.

President Donald J. Trump joined a very exclusive club a few days ago. He became only the third President in US history to be impeached. (President Nixon resigned before they could impeach him).
So, that leaves Andrew Johnson, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.
Let's have a little fun. Who can be the first to name the articles of impeachment for each of these three Presidents?
Impeach Cobbler

A brojob, a blowjob, and a Joejob.